Race riots 2020

Elipe

Woodpecker
My take on this? Actually let them have this kind of space as long as white folk, various European folk & other ethnic groups can have their own similar enclaves if they want to. Might actually be a peaceful solution. The voluntary "balkanization" in some regions that some of you all have referred to in the past.
That's the trade I'd love to make, but you know (((they))) won't let whites do that voluntarily.

There are many videos in the article. I think they forgot to lock the local insane asylum

Has to be fake news.

This forum has assured me on multiple threads, that if we just balkanize these locus will stay on their side of the forest.

We are so f*****

MRAll134

Woodpecker
Some good news? The BLM agitators, who ate the old white folks lunch, have been charged. Not sure if they are in custody yet:

“F**K WHITE PEOPLE” BLM AGITATORS WHO CONFRONTED ELDERLY COUPLE CHARGED IN PITTSBURGH

"Three Black Lives Matter activists who confronted an elderly couple at a restaurant in Pittsburgh earlier this month while yelling “f**k white people” have been charged with harassment, conspiracy, and disorderly conduct.

Video footage of the incident which went viral shows the agitators yelling obscenities at diners outside the Sienna Mercato restaurant on Penn Avenue on September 5.

One of the individuals, Monique Craft, is seen on camera swiping a beer from one of the patrons and downing it before another protester knocks the glass to the ground. Craft is wearing a “Nazi lives don’t matter” t-shirt.

“Misdemeanor charges were filed against Monique Craft, 35, Kenneth McDowell, 33, and Shawn Green, 24, on Monday. It’s unclear whether they’ve been taken into custody,” reports the Daily Mail...

The Rest: https://www.infowars.com/fk-white-p...fronted-elderly-couple-charged-in-pittsburgh/

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
That's the trade I'd love to make, but you know (((they))) won't let whites do that voluntarily.
Voluntarily? They won't let whites do such a thing under any circumstance imaginable. Even when whites are ready to go to armed conflict for it.
Look into the stories of Rhodesia and South Africa.
The global community will boycott and attack any white group who tries to remain white. The most evil thing a society can do today is to be white.

asdf

Sparrow
Anyone have family infected with the BLM mind virus? I dont have direct family, but some cousins that are all about BLM "system racism". Although I doubled down with some hilarious crude anti-blm comments, I have to say it hurts that it hits close to home knowing this bullshit is directly brainwashing a family member.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Still think the cops and law are on your side gun owners? Still think the right people win if enough evidence is presented for your case? Still believe the gun issue will be fought in the SC with big shot lawyers?

We're living in a world where the colour of your skin, your class and political views can get you killed or slammed up to appease the communist mob.

White Bar Owner Indicted in Fatal Shooting of Black Man During Protest

So lets check shall we?

> Camera footage
> Multiple assailants
> Defending property & then life
> Criminal thugs
> Tried once, got off. Chimp out followed so lets get him convicted

He will be financially ruined. His GoFundme was taken down. He faces years in prison with the type of scum who wanted him dead on that street.

You will not vote your way out of this mess, just like us in the UK and EU.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Whenever someone like Wray say "white supremacists", what (((they))) really mean is the entire population of "white people" in the U.S. (((They))) see Straight White American Gun Owners as a big threat to their agenda.

"These discussions apparently took place long before last week's call AG Barr had..."

Last edited:

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
Still think the cops and law are on your side gun owners? Still think the right people win if enough evidence is presented for your case? Still believe the gun issue will be fought in the SC with big shot lawyers?

We're living in a world where the colour of your skin, your class and political views can get you killed or slammed up to appease the communist mob.

White Bar Owner Indicted in Fatal Shooting of Black Man During Protest

So lets check shall we?

> Camera footage
> Multiple assailants
> Defending property & then life
> Criminal thugs
> Tried once, got off. Chimp out followed so lets get him convicted

He will be financially ruined. His GoFundme was taken down. He faces years in prison with the type of scum who wanted him dead on that street.

You will not vote your way out of this mess, just like us in the UK and EU.
The inner cities in the West are a lost cause for straight White People who cherish their heritage and family values.

I said this on this forum before bringing up a case similar to what you have presented here only for certain individuals to starting ranting about how I was a Blackpiller and what not.

Best things for whites to do is to congregate in Areas where they have a sizeable population and to organise politically. Boycott anything & anyone that supports Antifa/BLM and make sure their money supply is greatly reduced. That would be a good start for one and follow up by promoting white politics.

After that as a group White people in USA/Western countries can start making more sensible political choices, stop the rot that is political corectness/sjw/globalhomo and then start to regain the cities once they retain their voting power as a collective which stands for the interests of the White family.

Even so called right wing parties in the West nowadays cater to minorities and global-homo. Problem with White people in West is that they only do things in reaction. It's time for them to start being proud to be White and start to promote their own political identity and views instead of cucking out all the time.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Whenever someone like Wray say "white supremacists", what (((they))) really mean is the entire population of "white people" in the U.S. (((They))) see Straight White American Gun Owners as a big threat to their agenda.

"These discussions apparently took place long before last week's call AG Barr had..."

You mean to tell me that during the FBI's bungling of every investigation and subversion campaign that they somehow conducted a poll with all suspected white supremacists to fully determine that yes they are indeed the largest share of domestic terrorists?!
And what white supremacists signed up for such a poll!?
I know its (((Fake data))) drummed up by Shekelstein&Schlomo thinktanks, but still.
This just reeks of a fake alphabet agency demoralization propaganda smear.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Some good news? The BLM agitators, who ate the old white folks lunch, have been charged. Not sure if they are in custody yet:

“F**K WHITE PEOPLE” BLM AGITATORS WHO CONFRONTED ELDERLY COUPLE CHARGED IN PITTSBURGH

"Three Black Lives Matter activists who confronted an elderly couple at a restaurant in Pittsburgh earlier this month while yelling “f**k white people” have been charged with harassment, conspiracy, and disorderly conduct.

The Rest: https://www.infowars.com/fk-white-p...fronted-elderly-couple-charged-in-pittsburgh/
Don't they know there is such thing as the RICO Act?
They're a mob, the mob brought about RICO Act so why not use it here in this context?

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think Trump should designate BLM as a terrorist organization. But, I don't he will before the election.
Exactly. Everybody is saying "Donald why aren't you fishing with dynamite right now! The election is near! Prove a point!"
Ol' Donny is still putting out mackerel bait which is garnering him good fish so why change up the working formula until we see where he is on Nov.4.