Race riots 2020

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
The riots are back up in Portland. Though, they seem to have smaller numbers. They probably do not want to risk Federal charges:

This tweet was from earlier. Lots of people getting arrested:

These rioter's do not realize that they are being handled with kid gloves. The umbrella's etc are just silly and the cops are showing restraint over the lines that have been crossed (I don't know why)

For example, antifa using lasers to shine into people's eye's and blind them is a violation of the geneva convention. Technically all bets are off for retaliatory force and the cops could just walk down the street and apply flamethrowers to their shield lines and not be breaking any more rules of warfare than they are.

MRAll134

Pelican
These rioter's do not realize that they are being handled with kid gloves. The umbrella's etc are just silly and the cops are showing restraint over the lines that have been crossed (I don't know why)

For example, antifa using lasers to shine into people's eye's and blind them is a violation of the geneva convention. Technically all bets are off for retaliatory force and the cops could just walk down the street and apply flamethrowers to their shield lines and not be breaking any more rules of warfare than they are.

The Geneva Conventions, which I just looked up, applies to warring nations (who have signed the agreement) and their forces - not police officers/peace officers:

So, I don't know if you are trolling here, or what.

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
The Geneva Conventions, which I just looked up, applies to warring nations (who have signed the agreement) and their forces - not police officers/peace officers:

So, I don't know if you are trolling here, or what.

It was a general example. Antifa also isn't a signatory to the convention, I thought that would be obvious.

Easy_C

Peacock

That's why the Rittenhouse event was such a big deal and prompted a hysterical wave of CYA censorship. It was a very stark reminder that these events have life or death consequences, and being reminded of that tends to discourage the useful idiots from being useful.

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
Catholic
The riots are back up in Portland. Though, they seem to have smaller numbers. They probably do not want to risk Federal charges:

This tweet was from earlier. Lots of people getting arrested:

It could have been as easy weeks ago when it first started had there been any will from the people in charge. It just proves (yet again) that those protest were 100% non-organic.

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
If they start rioting over the Supreme court nomination, will they still be race riots?

That is a good point. Getting all upset about Ginsburg kind of deflates 'black lives matter'. I am sure they aren't going to be able to get Deshawn on camera in front of a burning weave shop yelling "This is for Ginsburg! You next cracka's!"

My guess is that the riots are going to narrow down to only Antifa + general thugs who enjoy looting. We'll see if the Antifa white's really want to put their balls on the line when they have no "righteous ally" to hide behind.

"We're here to support black lives matter, and if you don't support us you are racist" is a pretty good shield.

"We're here to riot and disrupt the supreme court, senate and elections" is just straight up terrorism and sedition charges.

Johnny Rico

Banned
That is a good point. Getting all upset about Ginsburg kind of deflates 'black lives matter'. I am sure they aren't going to be able to get Deshawn on camera in front of a burning weave shop yelling "This is for Ginsburg! You next cracka's!"

My guess is that the riots are going to narrow down to only Antifa + general thugs who enjoy looting. We'll see if the Antifa white's really want to put their balls on the line when they have no "righteous ally" to hide behind.

"We're here to support black lives matter, and if you don't support us you are racist" is a pretty good shield.

"We're here to riot and disrupt the supreme court, senate and elections" is just straight up terrorism and sedition charges.

The Antifa idiots are just that - idiots. They don't understand any of the things they riot for. They care about when their (((handlers))) give them orders to promote anarchy. A simple look at any of these creatures and you can see: poor hygiene, poor diet, soul-less eyes, and most importantly: signs of severe autism and/or Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. They are cowards and will not fight for real - their behavior is only conducted with absolute overwhelming numbers and knowing our cities and states will protect them.

Antifa members are hired to riot because they cannot hold real jobs. They scour homeless camps for bored dregs of society even lower in the caste system than themselves. Soros states rioting points to his internal minions, who relay it to professional contractors that both relay it to as well as train the Antifa higher ranking officers, who give orders to the lower dregs.

These people are not competent enemies, I mean, just look at them.

nov12group1jpg-3c0a315858b3ce71.jpg

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

^
The Proud Boys advertised a fake rally in West Philadelphia’s Clark Park on Saturday, causing Antifa to flood the streets.

When the Proud Boys did not show up, they attacked conservative independent media instead.

Speaking to the Gateway Pundit about the fake rally, Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio said that “Sometimes…all it takes for evil to fail is for good men to do nothing.”

“The Philly ProudBoys decided this was the best approach today. They wanted to show the world exactly what unchecked domestic terrorism does to a city. It’s incredibly sad that in 2020 America all someone has to do to be threatened with violence is say they’re going to a park to practice their first amendment rights. Besides attacking journalist that were on the scene they attacked themselves. They beat and broke windows on what seemed to be a vehicle owned by an Antifa militant. So I’m extremely Proud of my boys today. Some of these boys had a hangover and watched Antifa on Antifa violence from the comfort of their living rooms,” Tarrio said.

Last edited:
Please consider donating to the reconstruction fund for this science fiction/mystery bookshop that was destroyed by the rioters... It was the oldest in the nation for what it was... I love science fiction fandom so this really hits close to home... It makes me feel so angry thinking about what happened!

uncle hugo.jpg

Last edited:

wayfaringstranger

Kingfisher
Protestant
Antifa members are hired to riot because they cannot hold real jobs. They scour homeless camps for bored dregs of society even lower in the caste system than themselves. Soros states rioting points to his internal minions, who relay it to professional contractors that both relay it to as well as train the Antifa higher ranking officers, who give orders to the lower dregs.

These people are not competent enemies, I mean, just look at them.
Exactly what the Bolsheviks did - find the outcasts, the worst of society, those hostile to it and try to bring it down. There were almost no ethnic Russians in the NKVD - very few mentally healthy Russians could point a gun and kill an innocent nun, though we know that's what the NKVD did 1000s of times over.

"Promote the worst of your enemy" that's why for example 'art' by sociopaths like Damien Hirst and Tracy Emin is sponsored by and elite that hate us.

Johnny Rico

Banned
Exactly what the Bolsheviks did - find the outcasts, the worst of society, those hostile to it and try to bring it down. There were almost no ethnic Russians in the NKVD - very few mentally healthy Russians could point a gun and kill an innocent nun, though we know that's what the NKVD did 1000s of times over.

"Promote the worst of your enemy" that's why for example 'art' by sociopaths like Damien Hirst and Tracy Emin is sponsored by and elite that hate us.

I made a post earlier about the similarities between 2020 and the fall of the Roman Republic in 45 BC. Another poster made a statement on the differences and he was right. They're not all the same. Whats the difference between America and the Bolsheviks? We have guns. A lot of them. And get outside trendy ass urban areas with $1800/month rents on 1BR apartments you will see the masculine men that own them.

When it comes to the military the fighting forces are all conservative patriots. The grunts would follow their Major or Colonel up the Devil's ass if he told them to. The problem there though, if infantry/marine units went rogue, would be the pozzed POG logistics units filled with female and soyboy leadership.