Race riots 2020

Stats

Woodpecker
posting this here as well.
It seems there is a force on a planetary level that is trying to divide humanity at this moment in time. Do not let evil turn you against your brothers and sisters because of the color of their skin, religion, or party. That is certainly not Gods will, and it is certainly not what Jesus would do. Dont allow yourself to fall victim to prejudice. To judge someone based on the actions of others. Face your enemy with love in your heart and soon they will be your friend.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
...and history repeats itself.

"Between 1900 and 1917, waves of unprecedented terror struck Russia. Several parties professing incompatible ideologies competed (and cooperated) in causing havoc. Between 1905 and 1907, nearly 4,500 government officials and about as many private individuals were killed or injured. Between 1908 and 1910, authorities recorded 19,957 terrorist acts and revolutionary robberies, doubtless omitting many from remote areas. As the foremost historian of Russian terrorism, Anna Geifman, observes, “Robbery, extortion, and murder became more common than traffic accidents.”

Anyone wearing a uniform was a candidate for a bullet to the head or sulfuric acid to the face. Country estates were burnt down (“rural illuminations”) and businesses were extorted or blown up.
The USA is right dab in the middle of the generational upheaval that has happened about every 80 years in this country.
Revolutionary War 1775~
Civil War 1860~
WW2 1940~
2020~ (insert countless unrest here)
Watering the tree of liberty is due, gentlemen.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Do not let evil turn you against your brothers and sisters because of the color of their skin, religion, or party. That is certainly not Gods will, and it is certainly not what Jesus would do.
I'm sure the crusaders would disagree with you here as will I. Deus Vult, Stats, Deus Vult.
When the social fabric and cohesion, that unites us all as Americans is seditiously being thrown in the trash bin over some out of control hyperbolic marxist statements such as "systemic racism" and "cops killing blacks", is being eroded, we have no choice but to fight back, hard, against such outright lies.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Kingfisher
This is another driver pushing through BLMers as they beat on his vehicle. There is a follow-up vid' where they catch up to him and break out his back window. I don't know what happened to him after that:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
The best part is that many of those (((high tier antifa organizers))) like Koller and Schneider have even retirement funds by the the likes of the soros foundation. They are as well taken care of as corporate vice presidents and never have to face any jailtime. The insane dregs of society are sometimes arrested and end up in prison, but never the leaders, let alone the money boys.

It would be ridiculously easy to stop all of this. The FBI could do it in a day since this is not some kind of complicated cash-cartel business. They do it in the open and the payments are quite open. It's just that they are funded by the same people who constitute the majority of power in government, media and academia.

The raise of the mob is an inevitable result of increasing wealth gap. Not saying that is the only cause or it is justified. The mob is very frightening and cannot be reasoned or controlled with brute force.

The Romans knew it a long time ago. They never tried to police or control the mob. Instead they held gladiatorial games to satisfy the mob's desire for blood and destruction.

I don't think we can hold gladiatorial games to satisfy the modern mob. The closest solution I can think of is blast this baby during the riot

This will keep them from destroying the properties lol

Elipe

Woodpecker
posting this here as well.
It seems there is a force on a planetary level that is trying to divide humanity at this moment in time. Do not let evil turn you against your brothers and sisters because of the color of their skin, religion, or party. That is certainly not Gods will, and it is certainly not what Jesus would do. Dont allow yourself to fall victim to prejudice. To judge someone based on the actions of others. Face your enemy with love in your heart and soon they will be your friend.
That's not what Jesus Christ taught, in His very own words.
Matthew 10:34-36 said:
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’“
You stand up for what is good, that is, what God esteems, because you love God. No matter what. Do not deny the Lord before men. If Antifa kills you because you refused to deny your Lord, you will not be denied before the angels when you stand before the Throne. Antifa thugs, however, will live by the molotov cocktail and die by the cocktail, and then be denied before angels. They will be cast into the pit where there is eternal wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Your eternal future matters more than your temporal life on earth.

Even I need to remember that and live by these words.