Race riots 2020

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
There are protests going on in Hollywood tonight. A truck hits one protester (looks like a young woman) and then gets swarmed.

A content warning, because it is a bit brutal and I don't know if the protester got hit twice or what:

No squish sound. Bummer.

I have never heard the word 'f*ck' used more than when I watch these Burn Loot Murder videos. They really are some well educated individuals.

This thread should be renamed 'George Soros Riots 2020'. Cus thats the prick that is funding this shit. Race has nothing to do with it.
It is a lot bigger/more involved than just George Soros. A more appropriate name would be "globalist billionaire bankers who own and fund both political parties are paying the lowest members of society to create mass chaos and destruction so they can profit from it both directly and indirectly". But that is far too long of a title.

It's not about race?
You mean it's not about race to you.
A couple days ago I saw a video of BLM people harassing white couples dining in a restaurant. Are you seriously going to tell me it's not about race to them and they love white people?
What about that white boomer in Baltimore? Crossing the street, black youngster sneaks behind him and knocks him flat out on his face (while his buddies are filming and laughing). Don't you think hatred of white people had something to do with this assault?
Darius Sessoms? Shot 5 year-old white boy Cannon Hinnant at point-blank range. Nothing to do with race? He doesn't hate white people? Do you realize how ludicrous that would have sounded if the races had been reversed?

BLM and a significant portion of the black population: they hate white people. To them, it is absolutely about race. Wake up.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Kingfisher
And if you guys post on other forums, please be careful of what you say and if others are saying things that might be over the top then leave. The DOJ/FBI is going after these guys for online comments. The reason Gardner got charged was due to comments he made on Facebook about the riots. There are more cases than this where it is all based on online comments.
I agree with this. You want to keep everything you write online very PG-13.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
It looks like a homeless person was shot and killed after reaching for an officer's weapon. There have been some BLM protests (mostly small) and a curfew is in place.

"San Clemente declares 9 p.m. curfew in wake of protests following deputy shooting of Black man

Protests and anger over the shooting death of a homeless Black man by an Orange County sheriff’s deputy led city officials to declare an emergency 9 p.m. curfew in San Clemente Thursday. But a nighttime demonstration dispersed an hour earlier.

The City Council will reconvene in a special meeting Friday at 5:30 p.m. to decide whether to extend the curfew further.

“There is intelligence out there to be concerned about what can occur this weekend,” said Councilman Gene James following the 3-1 vote. “ We must act out of an abundance of caution.”

Also Thursday, the Orange County Sheriff’s Department released a grainy photo that Sheriff Don Barnes said shows the man, Kurt Andras Reinhold, reaching for a deputy’s service weapon during a fight, shortly before he was shot and killed by a deputy.

Barnes during a news conference on Thursday afternoon urged people to reserve judgment until the killing can be investigated..."

Source: https://www.ocregister.com/2020/09/...o-he-says-shows-man-reaching-for-deputys-gun/

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
It's not about race?
You mean it's not about race to you.
A couple days ago I saw a video of BLM people harassing white couples dining in a restaurant. Are you seriously going to tell me it's not about race to them and they love white people?
What about that white boomer in Baltimore? Crossing the street, black youngster sneaks behind him and knocks him flat out on his face (while his buddies are filming and laughing). Don't you think hatred of white people had something to do with this assault?
Darius Sessoms? Shot 5 year-old white boy Cannon Hinnant at point-blank range. Nothing to do with race? He doesn't hate white people? Do you realize how ludicrous that would have sounded if the races had been reversed?

BLM and a significant portion of the black population: they hate white people. To them, it is absolutely about race. Wake up.
Of course some of them hate white people. Their so called 'leadership' has been perpetually telling them that white people hate them.

Racial strife is the class strife the billionaire corpo-cratic globalists are pushing to advance their agenda. Those "white hating black people" can be dangerous just like bullets in a gun are dangerous.

Who is controlling the gun, how and why are the real problem

pitbullowner

Pelican
Of course MOST of them hate white people.
Fixed that for you my civnat forum poster

Those "white hating black people" can be dangerous just like bullets in a gun are dangerous.
I beg you to ask the question why MY country and other white dominant countries have to take it up the ass for "minorities" ?

Last edited:

Elipe

Woodpecker
Racial strife is the class strife the billionaire corpo-cratic globalists are pushing to advance their agenda. Those "white hating black people" can be dangerous just like bullets in a gun are dangerous.

Who is controlling the gun, how and why are the real problem
The difference is that bullets are not sentient beings, the blacks are. Bullets have no moral agency, so they are all about who points them and pulls the trigger. Blacks, on the other hand... do you really want to argue that they have no moral agency, or that the billionaire coprocratic globalists are just creating this hatred ex nihilio, that there was nothing preexisting there that was just waiting for a time like this to blow up?

This is what civnattery means. Civnattery is about pretending that there weren't preexisting issues that we just swept under the rug until it could be conveniently activated like a ticking time bomb.

Sure there are some decent black people on this forum, and I'm probably not talking about them, but being black and thus being around their people more than the rest of us have, I'm sure they are keenly aware that there is an undercurrent of white hatred or envy in a lot of blacks, and has been for a long time.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Fixed that for you my civnat forum poster
Socrates was right. Small minds require small answers

I beg you to ask the question why MY country and other white dominant countries have to take it up the ass for "minorities" ?
Because you've let (((them))) bend you over for the last 90 years if not longer.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
The difference is that bullets are not sentient beings, the blacks are. Bullets have no moral agency, so they are all about who points them and pulls the trigger. Blacks, on the other hand... do you really want to argue that they have no moral agency, or that the billionaire coprocratic globalists are just creating this hatred ex nihilio, that there was nothing preexisting there that was just waiting for a time like this to blow up?

This is what civnattery means. Civnattery is about pretending that there weren't preexisting issues that we just swept under the rug until it could be conveniently activated like a ticking time bomb.

Sure there are some decent black people on this forum, and I'm probably not talking about them, but being black and thus being around their people more than the rest of us have, I'm sure they are keenly aware that there is an undercurrent of white hatred or envy in a lot of blacks, and has been for a long time.
Im not pretending anything doesnt exist

Of course there is. And its by design. Thats my point

The who why and how are the "ideas"

Ideas
Events
People

If a white person threatens or attacks you or your family with deadly intent are you not going to defend yourself because he's white?

Personally Id ventilate Antifa Aaron just as quickly as I would BLM De Anthony for their equally bad intentions ( ideas+event )

Elipe

Woodpecker
If a white person threatens or attacks you or your family with deadly intent are you not going to defend yourself because he's white?

Personally Id ventilate Antifa Aaron just as quickly as I would BLM De Anthony for their equally bad intentions ( ideas+event )
I would too, but it's not like all this racial strife just got conjured up out of nothing. It's just really unfortunate that it took this long for the concept of diversity uber alles to get recognized for the steaming pile of BS it has always been.