Race riots 2020

Because you've let (((them))) bend you over for the last 90 years if not longer.

so effectively we should take care of the symptoms and then take care of the root of the problem afterwards would you not agree ?

because right now the symptoms are more aggressive towards the body than the root is

.oh and by the way I'm not talking about people in the way Socrates was referring....that reference was more so about current mainstream culture because "the people that talk about people" is actually in regards to celebrity status icons and popularity status amongst tribes and village.... NOT a demographic assault which is actually the discussion of ideas and subversion in regards to what we're talking about..if you're trying to invoke Socrates statements in this manner then there is no hope for you on truly understanding the bigger picture of what he was actually talking about.

Last edited:

Ironside

Robin
Of course some of them hate white people. Their so called 'leadership' has been perpetually telling them that white people hate them.

Racial strife is the class strife the billionaire corpo-cratic globalists are pushing to advance their agenda. Those "white hating black people" can be dangerous just like bullets in a gun are dangerous.

Who is controlling the gun, how and why are the real problem
The hiding behind some armchair pseudo intellectualism is nonsensical. What you're essentially saying is that while you are being eaten alive by a pack of ravenous dogs and having your intestines pulled out you are going to say 'Well, it's not the dogs fault, it's the dog handler!'
Sure. And the democrats are 'the REAL racists, right?' Except youve failed to realize that the term 'racist' is quite literally a race based hate slur. It's like saying 'The Arabs are the REAL chinks!'

Ironside

Robin
IMO chasing "symptoms" plays right into the hands of the puppet masters pulling the strings. Its what they want. Its the exact distraction strategy that has kept them safe for years

I say find the fucking "nest".

Lieutenant_Jean_Rasczak.jpg
'We are going in with first wave! You peacefully assemble and make sure to talk civilly to anything that has more then two legs! We just want the brain bug, be civil with anything else! You get me?!'
'We get you sir!'
starshiptroopers-deathroll-02.png

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
The hiding behind some armchair pseudo intellectualism is nonsensical. What you're essentially saying is that while you are being eaten alive by a pack of ravenous dogs and having your intestines pulled out you are going to say 'Well, it's not the dogs fault, it's the dog handler!'
Sure. And the democrats are 'the REAL racists, right?' Except youve failed to realize that the term 'racist' is quite literally a race based hate slur. It's like saying 'The Arabs are the REAL chinks!'

"So what youre saying is"... Cathy Newman is that you? ;)

I clearly said defend yourself

From earlier in the thread

"Diversity is our strength"

Yet diversity of outcomes means = Injustice

My new macro definition for Marxism:

Irony = Hypocrisy

Also from earlier in this thread. I can assure you I grasp "the big picture".

If anyone hasnt read Spandrells theory on BioLeninism I strongly suggest you do. It will make sense of the "why" all of this

Its really important to understand the why

I wrote about this in the Big Picture Analysis thread

Youre right in that there is likely no "roster" of Antifa / BLM anarchists. It isnt needed. Theyre enlisted under the same ideological "system" Marxist have always used. Give the dregs, desperate, rudderless, and deeply subconsciously knowingly "unworthy" a sense of purpose and they will be fanatcially loyal to the cause.

@pitbullowner Youre right. Its been a comprehensive "vertical" strategy thats coopted entertainment, culture, MSM, SM, academia, et al. Its a cancer thats metastasized and trying to kill the host now

Last edited:
"So what youre saying is"... Cathy Newman is that you? ;)

I clearly said defend yourself

From earlier in the thread

Also from earlier in this thread. I can assure you I grasp "the big picture".

If anyone hasnt read Spandrells theory on BioLeninism I strongly suggest you do. It will make sense of the "why" all of this

Papaya, you cherry pick way too much.. It's bordering dishonest discussion... Which I don't think you are, but it's not good enough to do so

DeWoken

Sparrow
I heard somewhere recently that Israel has nukes but won't respect international treaties.

Man, this thread moves fast! I can't even follow what you guys are arguing about. Anyway, I laughed at Vincent looking up the heritage of the name, Zoller (15:00-16:15).

random fentanyl enthusiast: "I can't breeave... !"
Papaya: "here, have some ventilation".
:poo:

I have a little tip for securing your data if you should ever get hauled in, that some less tech-savvy may find helpful (besides use a VPN and stay off FB). For a few years installing Linux with "full disk encryption" has become very normal. You only need to enter the password from cold boot. This prevents unscrupulous actors from hoovering data off your hard drive by either removing the drive physically or by booting off a USB. Just make sure to lock your screen or sleep when you leave your computer. I heard a while back that Windows 10 might have finally started using encryption... but it's probably garbage.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I have a little tip for securing your data if you should ever get hauled in, that some less tech-savvy may find helpful (besides use a VPN and stay off FB). For a few years installing Linux with "full disk encryption" has become very normal. You only need to enter the password from cold boot. This prevents unscrupulous actors from hoovering data off your hard drive by either removing the drive physically or by booting off a USB. Just make sure to lock your screen or sleep when you leave your computer. I heard a while back that Windows 10 might have finally started using encryption... but it's probably garbage.

Just put everything on a memory stick. Otherwise, Gill Bates can look through all your files at his leisure.

Also, I think we have gone way off topic from "Race Riots."