Race riots 2020

MKE-Ed

Robin
During the past several days, I’ve noticed many of the protestors and looters have attacked people that were stuck in traffic with bats and sticks and they attempted to pull the drivers out of their vehicles. I do not know where the law stands on this, but if I’m stuck in my car and a bunch of people start coming towards me with bats threatening my life, I would have to seriously consider using my car as weapon. I saw this happen yesterday in the city I was in when a bunch of protesters confronted a guy in his SUV and they started to kick and hit his vehicle. The guy backed away, but if he would have pushed forward, he would have very easily runned over at least five people.

When this does happen like in this case with the FedEx driver, then the protestors act shocked and stunned that the driver used his vehicle to escape a dangerous life threatening situation.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
During the past several days, I’ve noticed many of the protestors and looters have attacked people that were stuck in traffic with bats and sticks and they attempted to pull the drivers out of their vehicles. I do not know where the law stands on this, but if I’m stuck in my car and a bunch of people start coming towards me with bats threatening my life, I would have to seriously consider using my car as weapon. I saw this happen yesterday in the city I was in when a bunch of protesters confronted a guy in his SUV and they started to kick and hit his vehicle. The guy backed away, but if he would have pushed forward, he would have very easily runned over at least five people.

When this does happen like in this case with the FedEx driver, then the protestors act shocked and stunned that the driver used his vehicle to escape a dangerous life threatening situation.
Look, the rule of survival for a car in riot is this:

if you're in a car in the middle of a riot, do not stop and do not get out. Lock the doors and roll up the windows. Aim the car in the direction to get out, beep the horn and keep beeping it, gun the engine, and put the petal to the metal and DRIVE OUT. Do not stop when you hit people---and you will---just keep going until you're miles away. KEEP FUCKING DRIVING AT BREAKNECK SPEED UNTIL YOU ARE MILES AWAY.

Sound heartless? It isn't. If you stop your car in a riot, you will die. They will pull you out, beat you to death, and torch your car. Remember Reginald Denny.

This is self-defense. You or them. Choose. You will not outrun the mob, and you will not be safe just staying in your car. If you need to close your eyes when you hit people, no one rational will think you worse. JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT.

Again, remember Reginald Denny: https://infogalactic.com/info/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

If you get arrested for it, you have self-defense at trial. It's a no win situation, but better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

pitbullowner

Pelican
All of this is a prelude. When the U.S. becomes a majority minority country, we won't have a first or second amendment. They'll be chipped away piece by piece by concepts like "hate speech" and "white privilege."

How do we know? Because those amendments don't exist in minority majority countries in virtually all places around the world. They were the white man's ideas.

This also goes for manosphere whites' favorite pets, the Asians. They might seem like a model minority now. But their own countries are horrors of human rights violations, and when they rule the U.S. it will be the same.

Here is a saying I'm officially coining: Remove the whites and you remove the rights.
Call them black/brown majority*

The Wire

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The assertion that the USA is f-ed in the long run is probably shared by many here and elsewhere.

What simply boggles my mind is the weak response from the Trump Administration. Is this part of some 4D chess strategy? I can't see his angle

The Democratic led states and cities have their agenda, and by now it should be pretty clear to all what that is. But why is the federal government's response so weak?

Yes I think I knew in back of my mind the outcome for the U.S. long term was bad on a long enough horizon but this is actually far worst than I could dream of at least this fast. I didn't realize how out of touch I am with Gen Z and it wasn't until I saw a flood of privilege white kids on social media giving their take on this and I couldn't believe my eyes. This leads me to believe that if Gen Z is for anarchy countrywide due to a horrible act in a city hundreds of miles away then whats going to happen when things really go back economically and they start to obtain real power. I'm starting to think there is going to be some massive redistribution of wealth(stealing) thats going to take place at some point.

I'm not really sure what Trump's play is here. He was talking a big game a couple days ago.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I think I'll be saying this routinely, but anyone getting their blood up about how to fight this or that should cool their jets and focus their attention on getting as far away from these conflicts as possible.

By now it is abundantly clear that:

1) The rule of law is gone or even inverted. The righteous defenders will be jailed. The attackers will be sainted. Ergo any and all action you take will have to be carried out entirely anonymously, which is almost impossible when you are in the position of a defender living in a technocratic police state.
2) The degree to which you are successful is the degree to which you will be hunted and/or persecuted. The authorities are not going to allow the middle class to get any ideas about taking matters into their own hands. If so much as a single video shows you "winning" then the authorities will be sure to make it clear what happens to uppity slaves. Take note of the video where the guy discharges his shotgun into the air to chase off looters. In the washup he will be charged with felony firearms offences, lose his right to vote, own a gun, and he might even end up in jail. And nobody is going to notice much less give a crap.

This conflict has been arranged by the elites and they want nothing more than for well-meaning men to fall into their trap while being under the delusion that they are still living in the America of their grandfathers. The looters (useful idiots) have the entire state apparatus at their back and will be neatly disposed of when they are no longer useful. Red America on the other hand has no state backing whatsoever. Certainly not from Trump or the SCOTUS or the local police or anyone else.

The current black minority/white majority dialect is a psychological trap. The only majority that matters is the (((majority))) standing over the levers of power. You white Americans are basically the post-civil-war negroes now. Yeah, in theory you have rights and protections under law but if you try to invoke them then you're going to meet reality, hard.

GTFO out the blue hives and if you're determined to make a last stand for whatever then go find a place where it will actually make a difference.

Chest thumping and hyperbole about your great nation is going to amount to jack squat when you wave a gun at a bunch of jogging vibrants only to get your door kicked in at 3am a week later by a SWAT team.

Mike_Key

Robin
rioter gets dragged under FedEx truck and dies

I'd say the dumbass deserved it. The trucker was fearing for his life.
There you have full-blown LIVE Leak video footage ...

I wonder if the driver will get 459 Years in Federal Prison plus 7.3 Life Sentences ... Allah, some city in the State of Virginia.

But don't ask me, I don't know anything about anything.

This Chaos needs to be Shut Down.

The Wire

Kingfisher
Gold Member
People are fed up. Before this we had 60% of the population antagonistic towards current leadership, predatory healthcare practices, growing poverty, constant mass shootings, most people couldn't string $500 together, zero economic opportunity in 90% of the country, aggressive race baiting on all sides, police brutality...and this was before COVID. Post COVID we have 40 million employed, with all of the same problems as before...and now, in two weeks, three of the worst examples of race related brutality we've seen in years. We have a dude who got run down and shot for running while black in a white neighborhood, a completely innocent woman who got shot in her own home by the cops, and now George Lloyd, which even bonafide white nationalists can agree is an atrocity.

The right and the left love to paint things in a racial light and there's some value to that....but what we're really seeing is the American masses rising up in general. There are white people EVERYWHERE at these protests. Your bank account doesn't care what color you are, broke is broke. Your mortgage, rent, medical bills etc don't care what color you are either. So instead of having black and white, you have a mob of pissed off Americans who have nowhere to go, no way to feed themselves, and no way out in their minds other than violence.

2016 was the last opportunity to truly rectify this, but instead we got the opposite. It's encouraging to see people on the right wing realize how much Trump has failed and manipulated them. A better president could have precluded something like this from happening. It's not 4D chess, it never was. He's just an incompetent who got white people riled up enough to vote for him. Long running strategy -- get whites (specially poor ones) pissed off over race, get elected, then aggressively fuck them over while lining your own pockets.

At the end of the day all this race shit is the straw that breaks the camel's back. A single or even a couple racist murders would go unnoticed in a stable society. This isn't just about race. This is about the elites fucking over the common man of every color for decades. I'd encourage people not to cuck for the current status quo. Maybe it's more harmful to some ethnicities, but when you have elites like ours, everyone gets fucked.

While I think you are bringing up some things that are true I don't agree this is a poverty issue as La Águila Negra pointed out its not occurring exclusively in poor areas. My bigger concern is that I know employed whites who are your typical liberal pumpkin spice latte types who are not condoning this and are adding fuel to the fire. These protests seem to be almost excursively urban younger millennials and gen z. I've notice a much high percentage of older blacks with common sense being against this(not all but it's much higher).

I do agree on points about lack of jobs, and covid but it's not a legit poverty issue that people faced in the past. All these kids are rioting with $1000 smart phones that have speed internet and stimulus checks coming in. No one is starving....this isn't the Irish famine of the 1800s. What I will say is that yes they are bored, they have no school, no responsibilities and they are using this as an outlet and the teachers(cops) are not controlling the classroom.

Easy_C

Crow
The only way to fight antifa, is in a local militia, with deadly force and using extreme prejudice against the aggressors I would assume. Also taking video and audio notation might be helpful ?
This kind of thing needs to be team defense, NOT solo defense. If things keep going the way they are expect "redneck militia" groups to start forming and doing the job that the police won't. I don't expect this to happen in city centers, but where you'll start seeing it is in outer suburbs and smaller towns.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Get your wife, and more importantly, your child(ren) away from bad hombres like these

If necessary order your wife to not talk to him anymore and block him on social media. Your wife is being poisoned right in front of you

A planted seed can easily grow under the right circumstances
No worries. My wife told her to f**k off with her attention whoring.

During the past several days, I’ve noticed many of the protestors and looters have attacked people that were stuck in traffic with bats and sticks and they attempted to pull the drivers out of their vehicles. I do not know where the law stands on this, but if I’m stuck in my car and a bunch of people start coming towards me with bats threatening my life, I would have to seriously consider using my car as weapon.
problem is you will find yourself a 'white supremacist' who 'murdered' peaceful protesters.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I've said before that I have no sympathy for the police in these riots, or police anywhere else these days. They're on the side of their pay masters, not us. They've physically assaulted non-lefties at various rallies throughout the country---remember the "free speech" rallies they shut down or curbed in the wake of Charlottesville, calling us "Nazis"?

And, if you're a white guy, you know all about how the cops work hard to make their "white quota" of arrests and stops and fines, so as to not piss off the black and (((other powers))) by having too high a percentage of black and brown arrests/stops/fines.

The corruption at the FBI and other Deep State police operations should have woken you up to that. But it's at all levels of law enforcement---state and local as well as federal.

In short, these aren't the cops of the 1960s, with families, believing in God, loyal to their people, gleefully punching deserving hippies and commies. Those guys were washed out over the decades by affirmative action, "community policing" efforts, and PC politicians. These cops today don't like you and don't care about you, your God, or your rights---its all about their paychecks.

The police today are dirty mercs for the Deep State.
You must live in a city controlled by democrats or spend too much time online to make such a blanket statement.

If you go to places like east TN or southwest Virginia where the county sherriffs are elected they are always happy to tell state or federal actors to get their noses out of their counties. See the rural VA response to state gun control laws as a recent example.

I currently live in the rural midwest, here the police are just regular cops passing time, not part of some agenda. The big news story last week on the crime beat is that someone stole a historic sign to the cemetery.

Let me contrast the two above examples for when I used to live in a democrat controlled state capitol and worked for the state government. You are correct that it was all political and puppeteered. When I was there is was a republican state supermajority in a democrat run city. There were some very large 100k+ protests against the Governor. The democratic city police chief ordered his cops to stand down and would take no action against the protestors. The Governor had to call in the state patrol for riot duty, state patrol reports to the governors command and is perpetually republican regardless of who is elected. So, there was this weird tension between local cops and riot police operating under separate orders. The governor needed more support and so put out a state request to local police agencies to send help. The democrat controlled police agencies sent no cops, the republican controlled agencies way on the other side of the state sent police aid, so did the state game wardens who are republican loyalists. So were the national guard advisors. I did all of the paperwork for all of the internal billing for each agency so I knew who was there and who wasn't.

Get out of the cities, get a bible and get off the internet and you'll find a lot more light in the world than what you see now.

The only good thing about black rioting is that it weakens leftist calls for lockdown. Those leftists have an easy time hating white anti-lockdown protesters in Michigan and other places, who go out to demonstrate so they can go back to work and run the economy. But when it comes to black people destroying their cities, they suddenly don't worry about social distancing no more.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I think I'll be saying this routinely, but anyone getting their blood up about how to fight this or that should cool their jets and focus their attention on getting as far away from these conflicts as possible.
….

GTFO out the blue hives and if you're determined to make a last stand for whatever then go find a place where it will actually make a difference.

Chest thumping and hyperbole about your great nation is going to amount to jack squat when you wave a gun at a bunch of jogging vibrants only to get your door kicked in at 3am a week later by a SWAT team.
Agree totally.

Also I would add, to purge your red areas of the Blue Dem Values, and try to encourage Red values in the community.

Stand your ground on the dialectic front and be forceful in your positions, at least in these areas. I'm happily out of TO, its just a matter of selling the condo.