Race riots 2020

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If conservatives like ourselves will have any any future in our democratic republic, it will be due to Hispanics. By an large 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation Mexican values significantly overlap with the average Republican, however that may change among younger generations if conservatives don’t strengthen outreach soon.

Universities are hard at work creating the 1st generation of Hispantards.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
They don't need to register as Republicans, they just need to vote for Republicans. Another 34% registered unaffiliated. It's not hard to imagine that many black people who have heard their whole lives that Republicans are racist may be open minded to voting red but still hesitant to register as a member of the party. Trump isn't going to win the black vote or come anywhere close, but if he can even get 12-15% he wins the election.

Its a barometer of how much black support he has. I'm just pretty confident his share of the black vote will be the same or even lower than 2016. I just find it laughable his idiot son-in-laws strategy is predicated on a chunk of black voters magically switching sides and saving the day like Han Solo at the end of Star Wars. Black voters are obstinate, look how many stuck with Biden over Bernie "I marched with Martin Luther King" Sanders.

Excerpt from an article on Unz
My suggestion: the only long-term option for the Republicans, the de facto white party, is to rebrand the Democrats as the de facto black party.

Not the Minority Party or the Cool, Hip, Multicultural Party—but the Black Party. Go with the flow of the fundamental Manichaeism of American thought: Black versus White.

Sure, it’s kind of retarded, but Americans, especially American intellectuals and pundits, aren’t good at thinking in terms of shades of brown. You can’t beat it, so use it.

Hispanics and Asians certainly will never be terribly happy with the idea of being junior partners in the white party. (Indeed, lots of white people have an allergy to belonging to the white party.) Hence, the alternative must be framed that if Hispanics and Asians don’t want to be junior partners in the white party, they get [to] be junior partners in the black party.
The subtle cunning of the tactic of rebranding the Democrats as the black party is not to criticize the Democrats for being the vehicle of African-American political activism, but to praise them for it, over and over, in the most offhand “everybody-knows” ways.
This kind of subtle language, casually repeated, puts Democrats in a delicate spot. Either they insult blacks by denying this presumption, or they alarm their Asian, Hispanic, and white supporters by not denying it. As everybody knows, but seldom says, black political control hasn’t worked out well for places as far apart as Detroit and Zimbabwe.

I just find it incredible even among rightwing redpill people you have the same strand of negrophilia as you do among liberals. They have a skepticism of muslims and especially muslim immigration. Sometimes it veers into just blind hatred and xenophobia but most of it is on the money. But then the same people push the "Dems are the real racists!" rhetoric and basically how conservatives love black people more than democrats. I'm not pushing for hating on black people, I genuinely admire and feel bad for prominent black conservatives like Shelby Steele who get tarred as Uncle Toms by other blacks and basically exiled from the black community but with that said the over-the-top simping over ANY black person who is a conservative or supports Trump like Diamond & Silk or that nodding woman from the town hall is just pathetic and a symptom of the problem.

Just concede the black vote to Democrats. Appeal to other minorities and paint Democrats as a giant fanclub for black people. Why would hispanics, asians or muslims want to vote for the black party? But the Republicans don't take advantage of this (even Trump!) and they're just "black black black black black black" nonstop trying to outdo the Democrats. Trump has signed Criminal Justice Reform, helped free black rappers and athletes held in foreign countries (who later didn't show a ounce of gratitude) and constantly sucked up to black people. For what? If black voters are magically the difference in a Trump victory I will 100% admit I was wrong. But I'm so ready for a told-you-so when the election outcome is final.

The Republicans should not play the white guilt negrophilia game especially if 90% of black voters are going to vote Democrat anyway. But the negrophilia is so pervasive and baked in even the "racist" rightwing people are affected by it.
And this is when I first really saw white guilt in action. Now I know it to be something very specific: the vacuum of moral authority that comes from simply knowing that one’s race is associated with racism. Whites (and American institutions) must acknowledge historical racism to show themselves redeemed of it, but once they acknowledge it, they lose moral authority over everything having to do with race, equality, social justice, poverty, and so on. They step into a void of vulnerability. The authority they lose transfers to the “victims” of historical racism and becomes their great power in society. This is why white guilt is quite literally the same thing as black power.

-Steele, Shelby. White Guilt

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
On Kushner and Co's black strategy. It may work, but chances are it will take a long time. In my opinion the political awareness of the general public is 20 years out of date. Most people are voting based on how things were in 2000. They aren't that informed or on the ball to know they lay of the land now. I remember a poll from 2016 that showed something like 35% of Dem voters' primary concern is immigration. If it was 2000 that makes sense, but in 2020 it's clown world. And blacks are the least aware demographic of all. It would take a long time for them to cast off their narratives and see others break stigmas.

In Britain the project to leave the EU took 30 years to come to fruition. And it only really got the vote due to the idiotic delusions of the elite.. The black project has been in the works for 4-5 years so I don't expect it to make much difference.

But the Republicans don't take advantage of this (even Trump!) and they're just "black black black black black black" nonstop trying to outdo the Democrats. Trump has signed Criminal Justice Reform, helped free black rappers and athletes held in foreign countries (who later didn't show a ounce of gratitude) and constantly sucked up to black people. For what?

[/QUOTE]

It gets worse with each passing day. Whites are in real danger of being outlawed as a race.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If conservatives like ourselves will have any any future in our democratic republic, it will be due to Hispanics. By an large 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation Mexican values significantly overlap with the average Republican, however that may change among younger generations if conservatives don’t strengthen outreach soon.

Anecdotally I've found that Mexican Americans are more likely to be on the right the longer their families have been here. I suspect the left has data backing this up which is why they need to continually backfill with new arrivals.

semilla

Sparrow
Anecdotally I've found that Mexican Americans are more likely to be on the right the longer their families have been here. I suspect the left has data backing this up which is why they need to continually backfill with new arrivals.

I completely agree with your observation. I’ve seen the same thing.

It is probably a similar scenario to whites. High school educated with large families tend to lean Trump, while it’s those who are college educated and barren or have one child who are so adamantly progressive.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Agreed. Charge them with terrorism and hang them
No. Never charge anyone with the faux crime of "terror". "Terror" or "Fear" is not a crime. Doing violence or disrupting or destroying property or looting or arson or defacing statues are all crimes. Terrorism laws are only a tool that will be used to incarcarate people without trials, lose our rights to habeus corpus which has existed since the 1600s, and silence dissent.

Politicians sit around passing new laws all the time. We don't need any new laws. The only change I would make is to add exile as a possible recourse. What these people are doing is already illegal and immoral and we should oppose it.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
There's obviously still a bit of nonsense going on here & there.
Yet I don't recall any recent CNN / MSNBC broadcasts of "peaceful protests".

@JesseKellyDC
2h
Remember when the Democrat-Media Alliance encouraged Antifa/BlackLivesMatter street violence for months and people got murdered and livelihoods were destroyed and then they saw it wasn’t polling well for Biden so they stopped them?

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Its a barometer of how much black support he has. I'm just pretty confident his share of the black vote will be the same or even lower than 2016. I just find it laughable his idiot son-in-laws strategy is predicated on a chunk of black voters magically switching sides and saving the day like Han Solo at the end of Star Wars. Black voters are obstinate, look how many stuck with Biden over Bernie "I marched with Martin Luther King" Sanders.

Excerpt from an article on Unz

I just find it incredible even among rightwing redpill people you have the same strand of negrophilia as you do among liberals. They have a skepticism of muslims and especially muslim immigration. Sometimes it veers into just blind hatred and xenophobia but most of it is on the money. But then the same people push the "Dems are the real racists!" rhetoric and basically how conservatives love black people more than democrats. I'm not pushing for hating on black people, I genuinely admire and feel bad for prominent black conservatives like Shelby Steele who get tarred as Uncle Toms by other blacks and basically exiled from the black community but with that said the over-the-top simping over ANY black person who is a conservative or supports Trump like Diamond & Silk or that nodding woman from the town hall is just pathetic and a symptom of the problem.

Just concede the black vote to Democrats. Appeal to other minorities and paint Democrats as a giant fanclub for black people. Why would hispanics, asians or muslims want to vote for the black party? But the Republicans don't take advantage of this (even Trump!) and they're just "black black black black black black" nonstop trying to outdo the Democrats. Trump has signed Criminal Justice Reform, helped free black rappers and athletes held in foreign countries (who later didn't show a ounce of gratitude) and constantly sucked up to black people. For what? If black voters are magically the difference in a Trump victory I will 100% admit I was wrong. But I'm so ready for a told-you-so when the election outcome is final.

The Republicans should not play the white guilt negrophilia game especially if 90% of black voters are going to vote Democrat anyway. But the negrophilia is so pervasive and baked in even the "racist" rightwing people are affected by it.

Negrophilia...haven't heard that one before. It's academic sounding tone plus being so similar to 'necrophilia' seems like it would give people an instinctual discomfort, yet is something that democrats should be proud of. Like the adult version of "your epidermis is showing"

Someone should brand "white allies" of BLM as "Radical Negrophiliacs". In a sentence "A number of radical negrophiliacs were shot today in Kenosha WI"

Easy_C

Peacock
Yep. It’s actually going to be beneficial to the big picture if it happens now.

But I don’t think it will. Their controllers are pulling them back because it’s politically damaging AND their resources right now are pretty heavily focused on preparing for attacks on the supply chain and the grid for Election Day.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Yep. It’s actually going to be beneficial to the big picture if it happens now.

But I don’t think it will. Their controllers are pulling them back because it’s politically damaging AND their resources right now are pretty heavily focused on preparing for attacks on the supply chain and the grid for Election Day.

Adding data to that, here in Wisconsin all of the democrat counties have sent in a huge proportion of absentee ballots already, while the republican counties have not and will be voting in person. What a huge vulnerability. The democrat votes are already in and ready to be counted, so all they have to do is block the republican votes.