Race riots 2020

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's already beginning in Waukegan IL, just north of Chicago. Near Kyle Rittenhouse's hometown.

Very familiar with Waukegan & its fellow postindustrial neighboring urban suburb towns like "North Chicago", Zion, Winthrop Harbor & more middle of the road Gurnee. Just south of this somewhat impoverished area is the extremely wealthy (((North Shore))) suburbs of Chicago, a mix of limousine lib WASPs & (((tribesmen))) heh. There are some establishment fiscal conservatives hanging on in this region while paying the punishing Illinois communist property taxes.

Waukegan was mostly Hispanic (Mexican, a few Puerto Ricans) & Black, with a smaller percentage of Whites from what I recall.

Waukegan was mostly Hispanic (Mexican, a few Puerto Ricans) & Black, with a smaller percentage of Whites from what I recall.

These commie antifa UIs (useful idiots) are going to rile them up (the blacks) . Most Hispanics I know of HATE black people. They'll probably sit this one out... That multicultural culturally void mud the progressive left believes in doesn't exist outside of NYC/SoCal Commiefornia. I doubt most Hispanics will get really involved.

Last edited:

palsofchaos

Sparrow
What's with all the weird sounding names in that area?

Kenosha, Wauwatosa, Waukegan.. I guess it's from the natives, why did they keep those names?

Some of the first Europeans to visit that area were French fur traders. They set out to establish trading posts and evangelize the Indians. As a result, many of those Indian names were kept as the locations were already established by the trading posts before European settlement. You can see evidence of the french fur traders all across Wisconsin, not just on the south side. Eau Claire, La Crosse, La Pointe...

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
These commie antifa UIs (useful idiots) are going to rile them up (the blacks) . Most Hispanics I know of HATE black people. They'll probably sit this one out... That multicultural culturally void mud the progressive left believes in doesn't exist outside of NYC/SoCal Commiefornia. I doubt most Hispanics will get really involved.

While what you have said is true to a certain degree, there's an entrenched ghetto culture that has permeated for many years in the Chicagoland area (and yes this includes satellite cities such as Waukegan) and has had significant impact on Hispanics in the area for decades. What this means is that there's a very significant chunk of younger Latinos that act ghetto, engage in drug dealing / gangs / violence (ie. Latin Kings gang which was founded in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood & has its other significant base in NYC, etc.), although I'm sure their violence is usually turf wars directed towards rival gangs within their own similar communities (similar to black on black crime). But to your point, it might have been some of the Latin King types that beat up on black folk in the Pilsen neighborhood back when the George Floyd riots were breaking out in Chicago in the early summer.

See this documentary for the type of thing I'm talking about. The underworld all intersects in a way (one of the topics discussed is the murder of a gangster named Kato Rangel in Chicago in 2003):

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I'm from Chicago. Waukegan is a dump.

A lot of Latinos in Chicago act ghetto and/or sympathize (muh victim culture) with ghetto blacks, and the ones that don't like blacks are still pretty Democrat.

Chicagoland is a disgrace. It's almost as retarded as California. I was recently in town visiting family, and it was Covid hysteria in the limp wristed North side. Downtown was full of blacks asking for money, leaving the bridges up during rioting, boarded up businesses. I have zero respect for the brainwashed, yuppie whites enabling all of this nonsense, but their lives seem pretty miserable to be honest.

Milwaukee is basically a smaller version of Chicago.

Last edited:

homersheineken

Kingfisher
They have put up a map with the names and addresses of Trump voters:

check that list for anyone you know and warn them.

Since Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Google, Yahoo are banning groups that are far right-wing (right of communism)...

Is this basically a map of your allies so you can form in-person groups and militias if needed? :hmm:

Easy_C

Peacock
I wouldn't type any address into that website. Doing so is basically telling the site an address to add to their database.

It doesn't work that way. It's an interactive map and you can search by only entering a zip code.

Attachments

• 1603467973287.png
    1603467973287.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 9

kel

Ostrich
It shows a street address field for me. I would not type an actual street address in there, to me that's saying "I think that whoever is at this address might have donated" to the owners of that site. Their logs are full of that information now.

streetaddress.png