Race riots 2020

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm from Chicago. Waukegan is a dump.

A lot of Latinos in Chicago act ghetto and/or sympathize (muh victim culture) with ghetto blacks, and the ones that don't like blacks are still pretty Democrat.

Chicagoland is a disgrace. It's almost as retarded as California. I was recently in town visiting family, and it was Covid hysteria in the limp wristed North side. Downtown was full of blacks asking for money, leaving the bridges up during rioting, boarded up businesses. I have zero respect for the brainwashed, yuppie whites enabling all of this nonsense, but their lives seem pretty miserable to be honest.

Milwaukee is basically a smaller version of Chicago.

This is the leadership you are dealing with in Illinois:

MRAll134

Kingfisher
A Minneapolis rioter (May 2020) gets charged with arson, after destroying a police vehicle - with four others. He faces up to 60+ years in a Federal prison.The FBI tracked him down through his social media account (Facebook):

EKBKUGAG2FDX7JEMPSOSR3FGQY.jpg

Philly Activist & Teacher, 3 Others Facing Federal Charges Related To Riots Surrounding George Floyd Protests

Khalif Miller, 25, of Philadelphia, PA; and Anthony David Ale Smith, 29, of Philadelphia, PA, have been charged by Indictment for the arson of a Philadelphia Police Department (PPD) vehicle, and in a separate case, that Ayoub Tabri, 24, of Arlington, VA, has been charged by Indictment for the arson of a Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) vehicle. Both incidents occurred during violent civil unrest in Philadelphia on May 30, 2020.

Smith is a teacher and activist in the Philadelphia community and his lawyer tells CBS3.

Following peaceful protests in Philadelphia in the early afternoon of May 30, 2020 in response to the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, MN, civil unrest began to unfold later that afternoon that resulted in widespread looting, burglary, arson, destruction of property, and other violent acts....

The rest: https://breaking911.com/philly-acti...d-to-riots-surrounding-george-floyd-protests/

Police said they found an ax, a knife, and a jar that appeared to be filled with gasoline in his backpack. A day after his arrest, FBI agents discovered Facebook posts with videos depicting him assisting others as they ransacked the shops, according to court filings in his case.

More: https://www.inquirer.com/news/phill...g-carlos-matchett-khalif-miller-20201029.html

Trump Resistance Plans ‘Mass Mobilization’ After Election To Shut Down The Country If Biden Doesn’t Win

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

"Riot and protest instigators plan to “make sure Trump leaves the White House” by any means necessary after the Nov. 3 election, according to website posts from the group Shut Down DC and their allies. “[W]e’re making plans to be in the streets before the polls even close, ready to adapt and respond to whatever comes our way,” the group says on its website currently.

“Trump has shown that he will stop at nothing to maintain his grip on power. Trump will not leave office without mass mobilization and direct action,” an Oct. 13 version of the same web page reads, according to Internet Archive records."

Athanasius

Pelican
"Activist" - what a euphemism.

I saw a picture recently at work that exemplified modern culture. 8 people in the photo, all adults. Two normal-looking, normally dressed black women, a few diversity add-ins, and 4 whites, all of whom either had on sportsball gear or were LARPing (one had on Star Wars stuff).

The Blackpilled guy noted that one of the hallmarks of our age is that people watch enough fiction propaganda that they start interpreting real life based on fiction instead of looking outside the window. Everything is through the lens of filmed entertainment. Thus the prevalence of absurd lying ("another") like the post below. So many people have checked out of real life and are comforted in it so they don't have to face the reality of who is raiding the shoe and clothing stores, burning buildings, threatening people, and who runs the media, the deep state, and almost every corporation. It's much more comforting to believe lies. This is a revolution whose foot solders don't know fiction from reality.

Last edited:

I saw a picture recently at work that exemplified modern culture. 8 people in the photo, all adults. Two normal-looking, normally dressed black women, a few diversity add-ins, and 4 whites, all of whom either had on sportsball gear or were LARPing (one had on Star Wars stuff).

The Blackpilled guy noted that one of the hallmarks of our age is that people watch enough fiction propaganda that they start interpreting real life based on fiction instead of looking outside the window. Everything is through the lens of filmed entertainment. Thus the prevalence of absurd lying ("another") like the post below. So many people have checked out of real life and are comforted in it so they don't have to face the reality of who is raiding the shoe and clothing stores, burning buildings, threatening people, and who runs the media, the deep state, and almost every corporation. It's much more comforting to believe lies. This is a revolution whose foot solders don't know fiction from reality.

"right wing"

Lmao. He used an AK47 as the article indicates. And it was probably one of those shitty knockoffs made over in Pompeo Beach, FL too. This minimum wage lefty couldn't even be true to the cause and get a NFA AK47 (a real one).

There are four red flags for me:

1) He used an AK variant, and I'd be interested to know if it was a real AK47 or a derivative in a smaller calliber. Commies love those 9mm AK platforms, because they are usually to weak to shoot a 7.62 accurately. If this was his only rifle or only gun in general he is 1000% a leftist.

2) He immediately self identifies to police as a Boog. The Boogs are basically a /pol race realism meme highjacked by leftist anarchist types who seek to defund the police. How the media turned these people into the Nazis of our time I will never fully grasp. Regardless, a right wing type would not behave like this when caught. Right wing types (Breivik) are hyper individualists, while left wing types cling to some immediate sense of group identity.

3) The article indicates that this individual had connection with that Hispanic in California who hunted down the white officer and executed him.

4) Supposedly traveled from TX to MN, to take part in the race riots. No right wing person would travel across multiple states like this, to go willingly hangout with a bunch of melanin chimping out. This is left wing hazing to see if you're down with the cause.

Easy_C

Crow
2) He immediately self identifies to police as a Boog. The Boogs are basically a /pol race realism meme highjacked by leftist anarchist types who seek to defund the police. How the media turned these people into the Nazis of our time I will never fully grasp. Regardless, a right wing type would not behave like this when caught. Right wing types (Breivik) are hyper individualists, while left wing types cling to some immediate sense of group identity.

Social media plays a huge part in this. Unfortunately there are a decent number of effeminized "right wing" people as well who are mostly in the whole thing for social media attention. As soon as the "Hawaiin shirt" became a thing posing in one of those with your tacticool gear became an easy way for them to rake in those Instagram likes and sell merch.

I've poked around the grapevine and the leader of the 3%ers is a shitbag ex-E4 who spends most of his time worrying about selling merchandise and making sure nobody is selling unauthorized merch.

Of these groups the only one that is even remotely confidence inspiring is Mike Glover.

It's not militia types you need to worry about. I DO still get around a good bit and I'm seeing a lot of indications that a shitload of regular people are quietly prepping militias. A huge number of small rural community leaders will drop hints that they're organizing groups to be prepared for trouble.

Marauding BLM/ antifa gangs are terrorising Vancouver (Washington state)

The above mentioned account has tons of videos about what's happening. Don't think I have seen them as brazen as this. Police are not around, for as far as I can tell at least. Many residents are armed yet they get jumped on too

It's a small miracle noone has been shot so far

Walmart returning guns and ammo to shelves after reversing riot policy

960x0222.jpg

"Walmart quickly reversed a policy to remove guns and ammunition displays from its stores this week due after rioters in Philadelphia damaged several Walmart stores.

In a statement provided to American Military News, Walmart said, “After civil unrest earlier this week resulted in damage to several of our stores, consistent with actions we took over the summer, we asked stores to move firearms and ammunition from the sales floor to a secure location in the back of the store in an abundance of caution. As the current incidents have remained geographically isolated, we have made the decision to begin returning these products to the sales floor today.”

Wait, aren't the boog dudes just anarchistic accelerationists with no real ties to political faction ?