Race riots 2020

bucky

Pelican
This video was posted before in here by a respectable member.

However look at the comments....

You would barely find any comment supporting the white guy.... probable many self hating whites in those comments too...

The guy with the arrows is being called a dangerous psychopath.... Some one else is saying " imagine a black guy with arrows on the street" etc...

<snipped for length>

I wonder how can such opposite realities in America coexist? You have a private company that sends people to Space while on the other hand you have savages that are destroying things for days no with no capacity what so ever to built any kind of civilisation?

This question really triggers me.
The Anglo-Saxon/northern European core population of the USA still exists and still manages to accomplish a lot, as they always have. For some reason nowadays this includes dutifully supporting foreign invader hordes who hate them.

This kind of thing needs to be team defense, NOT solo defense. If things keep going the way they are expect "redneck militia" groups to start forming and doing the job that the police won't. I don't expect this to happen in city centers, but where you'll start seeing it is in outer suburbs and smaller towns.
I wish/hope this happens if these riots move to the burbs. But I don't see it happening. White people are not organized and fight among themselves so much that any attempt at organizing gets shattered.

Add to it, if they did successfully organize you would finally see police in action. The police finally would show up and arrest all the suburban fathers trying to protect their neighborhood from the looters.

Charlottesville was the elites giving away the playbook. If you don't agree with global capitalist liberalism then you are the enemy, even if you are on film defending yourself.

Easy_C

Crow
Maybe. That was true last year. Richmond was a significant turning point and you can see that much of the right is now imitating that. Both the cops and the ANTIFA types tend to back down REAL quick once the right starts doing open carry things. Not only did that happen but people noticed it happened and large numbers of open carry people are common at any right wing event.

Note I am NOT saying it’s suburban people in blue cities who would act that way. Those people are usually privileged and sheltered since birth. Its the people in towns right outside that you need to worry about.

Sherman

Ostrich
If Antifa can organize mass destruction like this, why couldn’t we organize a mass movement to overwhelm the police and stop the lockdowns? I am worried that Trump is going to just let the country burn because he knows it is going to scare the hell out of his supporters in the red states.

Easy_C

Crow
If Antifa can organize mass destruction like this, why couldn’t we organize a mass movement to overwhelm the police and stop the lockdowns? I am worried that Trump is going to just let the country burn because he knows it is going to scare the hell out of his supporters in the red states.
The answer is the right could EASILY do that, especially because they're spread out across most of the rural areas of the country, comprise most of the gunowners (and almost all of the rifle owners), and aren't trapped in a small number of extremely dense city centers that depend on just in time supply chains to survive.

They just don't because of a combination of people still feeling like they have something to lose, combined with the authorities successfully maintaining the illusion of having control. The second one is gone and the first is halfway gone due to lockdowns.

Cattle Rustler

Crow
Gold Member
Yawn. Self-defense, defense of family, defense of others, and promotion of social order is allowed and encouraged under Catholic doctrine.

Your anti-Christian bigotry is noted.
I cannot be a "anti-Christian" bigot, literally. Calling for violence and "us vs them" mentality is not very Christian like. Riots are bad, lowering oneself to their level is just as bad.

Wait, you're joking right ?
No, I don't support calls for violence. Conspiracy to incite a riot is also against the law.

pitbullowner

Pelican
I cannot be a "anti-Christian" bigot, literally. Calling for violence and "us vs them" mentality is not very Christian like. Riots are bad, lowering oneself to their level is just as bad.

No, I don't support calls for violence. Conspiracy to incite a riot is also against the law.
You obviously miss the nuance here. None of us are calling to incite or invite violence.

semilla

Pigeon
That's a pretty milquetoast response. What do you mean ?
It’s a Dante quote. Not sure how it is a milquetoast, but my point is that American society has the capability to do good and improve, yet it is impeded by such minor barriers and then allows all hell to break loose.

Individually, one takes aim to become a better version of themselves, but throws their good nature away for bad in a fraction of the time it takes to foster any betterment.

Read into as much as you would like. I use the word “good” as most of us here on the site would use it and not in a liberal notion of progress, and I see these riots as many people (rioters and their supporters) falling in the wind of their proverbial flight.

Rob Banks

Pelican
I think I'll be saying this routinely, but anyone getting their blood up about how to fight this or that should cool their jets and focus their attention on getting as far away from these conflicts as possible.

By now it is abundantly clear that:

1) The rule of law is gone or even inverted. The righteous defenders will be jailed. The attackers will be sainted. Ergo any and all action you take will have to be carried out entirely anonymously, which is almost impossible when you are in the position of a defender living in a technocratic police state.
2) The degree to which you are successful is the degree to which you will be hunted and/or persecuted. The authorities are not going to allow the middle class to get any ideas about taking matters into their own hands. If so much as a single video shows you "winning" then the authorities will be sure to make it clear what happens to uppity slaves. Take note of the video where the guy discharges his shotgun into the air to chase off looters. In the washup he will be charged with felony firearms offences, lose his right to vote, own a gun, and he might even end up in jail. And nobody is going to notice much less give a crap.

This conflict has been arranged by the elites and they want nothing more than for well-meaning men to fall into their trap while being under the delusion that they are still living in the America of their grandfathers. The looters (useful idiots) have the entire state apparatus at their back and will be neatly disposed of when they are no longer useful. Red America on the other hand has no state backing whatsoever. Certainly not from Trump or the SCOTUS or the local police or anyone else.

The current black minority/white majority dialect is a psychological trap. The only majority that matters is the (((majority))) standing over the levers of power. You white Americans are basically the post-civil-war negroes now. Yeah, in theory you have rights and protections under law but if you try to invoke them then you're going to meet reality, hard.

GTFO out the blue hives and if you're determined to make a last stand for whatever then go find a place where it will actually make a difference.

Chest thumping and hyperbole about your great nation is going to amount to jack squat when you wave a gun at a bunch of jogging vibrants only to get your door kicked in at 3am a week later by a SWAT team.
This reminds me of Michael Strickland, who in 2016 pulled a gun on rioters who were literally charging at him will sticks and poles. Strickland was arrested, charged with multiple felonies, convicted, jailed, and stripped of his 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Arado

Pelican
Gold Member
I think I'll be saying this routinely, but anyone getting their blood up about how to fight this or that should cool their jets and focus their attention on getting as far away from these conflicts as possible.

By now it is abundantly clear that:

1) The rule of law is gone or even inverted. The righteous defenders will be jailed. The attackers will be sainted. Ergo any and all action you take will have to be carried out entirely anonymously, which is almost impossible when you are in the position of a defender living in a technocratic police state.
2) The degree to which you are successful is the degree to which you will be hunted and/or persecuted. The authorities are not going to allow the middle class to get any ideas about taking matters into their own hands. If so much as a single video shows you "winning" then the authorities will be sure to make it clear what happens to uppity slaves. Take note of the video where the guy discharges his shotgun into the air to chase off looters. In the washup he will be charged with felony firearms offences, lose his right to vote, own a gun, and he might even end up in jail. And nobody is going to notice much less give a crap.

This conflict has been arranged by the elites and they want nothing more than for well-meaning men to fall into their trap while being under the delusion that they are still living in the America of their grandfathers. The looters (useful idiots) have the entire state apparatus at their back and will be neatly disposed of when they are no longer useful. Red America on the other hand has no state backing whatsoever. Certainly not from Trump or the SCOTUS or the local police or anyone else.

The current black minority/white majority dialect is a psychological trap. The only majority that matters is the (((majority))) standing over the levers of power. You white Americans are basically the post-civil-war negroes now. Yeah, in theory you have rights and protections under law but if you try to invoke them then you're going to meet reality, hard.

GTFO out the blue hives and if you're determined to make a last stand for whatever then go find a place where it will actually make a difference.

Chest thumping and hyperbole about your great nation is going to amount to jack squat when you wave a gun at a bunch of jogging vibrants only to get your door kicked in at 3am a week later by a SWAT team.
Has anyone on this thread written a full analysis of who is behind these protests and what their goals are? There are a lot of cryptic posts about Feds AND antifa being the instigators, vs. Nick Fuentes solely blaming blacks, vs. Trump designating antifa as terrorist org, and rumors of Soros being behind this, and some on the left saying white nationalists are trying to egg on the looters. Who has a theory that is consistent with most of the facts out there?

semilla

Pigeon
Has anyone on this thread written a full analysis of who is behind these protests and what their goals are? There are a lot of cryptic posts about Feds AND antifa being the instigators, vs. Nick Fuentes solely blaming blacks, vs. Trump designating antifa as terrorist org, and rumors of Soros being behind this, and some on the left saying white nationalists are trying to egg on the looters. Who has a theory that is consistent with most of the facts out there?
Roosh Hour #48

It's Antifa orchestrating blacks rioting. Antifa being funded by people like George Soros.

Same as in South Africa, jews leading black mobs against whites.