Race riots 2020

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's Antifa orchestrating blacks rioting. Antifa being funded by people like George Soros.

Same as in South Africa, jews leading black mobs against whites.
Someone needs to make an announcement that there is an unlimited supply of chicken, Air Jordans & Gucci bags sitting at the Soros mansion. Come & pillage the joint!

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
How long do you guys think this is going to go on?

I think it peaked last night. There will be some chaos tonight, maybe akin to Friday, maybe less, and then scattered incidents the next few nights until it peters out before next weekend. If it doesn't, I think it might flare up again next weekend, but I have my doubts that rioting savages are going to stay interested that long.

---

When Jesus spoke about turning the other cheek, he was trying to diffuse this exact kind of situation.

Jesus was part of the "oppressed" Jews whose land had been occupied and ruled by foreign invaders for hundreds of years. Life under Roman rule was humiliating and the people hated it, hence all the various revolts and revolutionary movements during that time. People looked at Jesus to lead the charge, to finally free Israel from the Roman jackboot (jacksandal?) of oppression and "restore the kingdom."

Yet Jesus did the opposite: he told them to turn the other cheek, to not return evil for evil, to love your enemies, and to go an extra mile with a Roman soldier who could legally conscript you to carry his gear for a mile. He also showed love toward tax collectors, who were your average Judean's most immediate point of contact with the Roman system of oppression.

All of this seems like Jesus taking the side of the oppressors rather than the victims! It doesn't exactly accord with the SJW interpretation of Jesus. Any familiarity with the historical context of first-century Judea exposes the entire narrative of Revolutionary Jesus is completely, utterly wrong. This is one reason why the Pharisees and Jewish religious leaders hated Jesus so much: they loved playing the Oppressed Group, just like their descendants do today. Jesus' actions and teachings, meanwhile, violated their Narrative and often seemed to help their enemies.

On top of demonstrating a new set of values for God's kingdom, there was a practical element to this as well: if everyone followed Jesus' words, it would have led to better relations with Rome and diffused social tensions. But unfortunately that didn't happen. We should all know what happened instead: the Jewish War of 66-73 AD, which culminated in the obliteration of Jerusalem and desecration of the temple that Jesus foretold in the Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24-25. According to Josephus, over a million Jews died in Jerusalem and the surrounding area. The destruction was apocalyptic - as Jesus foretold.

Jesus' points about nonviolence and turning the other cheek is not to let evildoers destabilize your society and engage in wanton destruction. On the contrary, Jesus recognizes the governing authorities, tells his disciples to pay their taxes, and even does things like performing a healing for a Roman centurion's family. Paul outright says that they've been given authority by God to punish evil (can't recall the exact passage off the top of my head.) (Of course, given the corruption and cooption of our current system, things are clearly more complex than that.) Jesus is trying to prevent the chaotic, self-destructive "revolutionary" fervor embodied in groups like BLM, Antifa, and their various allies and enablers who want revenge for various wrongs (real and mostly-imagined.)

There is no sin in using force to stop destructive evildoers from burning, looting, and raping. Things get complicated when you're talking about proactive measures, like bringing out your militia to open fire on the mob. I don't know where the line should be drawn in these cases - though I do believe the police and military should do their job and squash these riots. But if the mob is headed to your neighborhood with the intent of having a raping spree? There's no ambiguity that force is justified.

Fox News has turned to absolute shit since that fat owner died.

No more hot women in short skirts and now they're calling them "protesters" on that Chris Wallace show.

God bless that fat man owner and the many years of objectifying women in news he gave us.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
How long do you guys think this is going to go on?

I think it peaked last night. There will be some chaos tonight, maybe akin to Friday, maybe less, and then scattered incidents the next few nights until it peters out before next weekend. If it doesn't, I think it might flare up again next weekend, but I have my doubts that rioting savages are going to stay interested that long.
Attention spans can't be that strong among these folk honestly. I hope you're right.

bucky

Pelican
Bend over and take it or you're not a christian.

I think you'll find that many people here have actually read the Old Testament. But nice try.
Or the New. Plenty of bits about protecting your household from thieves who break and enter and such. Not to mention Jesus coming to bring not peace but a sword, Jesus laying into the moneychangers with a handmade whip, etc.

Reactions: Oak

Arado

Pelican
Gold Member
It's Antifa orchestrating blacks rioting. Antifa being funded by people like George Soros.

Same as in South Africa, jews leading black mobs against whites.
For what purpose? Stuff like this will turn undecideds pro Trump and increase interest in purchasing firearms.

For what purpose? Stuff like this will turn undecideds pro Trump and increase interest in purchasing firearms.
The purpose is to militarize the black population, so that they can bully their way into more affirmative action. They'll begin demanding placement on boards in government institutions, then non-profits, then private businesses.

When the demographics shift, someone like that Cortez chick will be president and they will vote for reparations from whites. South Africa is the goal for the jews.

The riots of the 1960s resulted in huge political gains for the left even if they had temporary setbacks of election losses, they had a permanent 'great society' put in place. the 1992 LA riots resulted in huge political /sympathy gains. Even while buildings are still burning now, politicians are appeasing the mobs, not the majority.

The riots of the 1960s resulted in huge political gains for the left even if they had temporary setbacks of election losses, they had a permanent 'great society' put in place. the 1992 LA riots resulted in huge political /sympathy gains. Even while buildings are still burning now, politicians are appeasing the mobs, not the majority.
What rights are they fighting for this time? "Police brutality" feels very vague, and the rioting feels counterproductive.

The left is a cancer in America.

White. Black. Yellow. Whatever. It doesn't matter. ALL of them are cancer. Self-hating whites are a special type of evil though.

The right isn't much better. Constantly cucking pretending to be a friend. Not a single GOPer will call out black on white crime numbers in relation to the reverse for example. The stats are pretty overwhelming and yet you can't even talk about. Israel interference? Forget it.

Even if the left was cut out via peaceful separation (make urban blue metro areas become their own city-states), there would still be plenty of people within the "right wing" cucking on immigration while making sure MIGA actions were being carried out.

The governments and legal systems are corrupt; even within most GOP run areas. The police are out of control during good times and basically worthless during the bad times.

The healthcare is inhumanely expensive and sub-par in many places. This whole COVID deal really showed how pathetic the US healthcare system is.

The women are fat and nasty. Many of the men are enablers of the bad behavior and the corrupt family law system that makes having a proper family a colossal undertaking.

Social security on paper already won't be able to pay me what I'm owed. When you look right under the hood, I'd be lucky to see any money at all. I'm not that old so that's a nice chunk of wealth and future growth right out the window.

I really wish we could get an America First/True MAGA country but that philosophy can't even get a single state under its jurisdiction. The left on the other hand is conquering once strong GOP strongholds while pushing anti-American violent communism in their own strongholds. Trump is basically worthless. At best, he is buying a bit of time but at the expense of giving many 2016 Trump voters a false sense of confidence. In fairness, the rot started decades before him though.

I'm finding it harder and harder to justify staying in the USA much longer. Being a white red pill conservative American in America is looking like a really bad deal over the next several decades at the moment; especially for guys with limited attachments to the USA. I'm not talking just a slight inconvenience of fat chicks; I'm talking a real fatal threat to my life and ability to earn a living. If this what things look like NOW with the current demographics, it's going to be A LOT worse in 10-20 years. "Fuck Whitey" culture is rampant and WILL get worse. Make no mistake: self-hating whites, of which there are many, will surely be doing their part to contribute for sure.

I hope things get better and there are some rays of light (like the 2A rally in Virginia a while back) but these sort of things have to run through predictable cycles unfortunately for the most part. America might be going through its SHTF cycle for next 10-30 years. On the otherhand, other places might be hitting their golden age cycle where it feels like everything is on the up and up. And if not on the up and up exactly, at least a place where I can deal with more civilized people on many fronts and actually live in a SAFE city not filled with a bunch of violent communists who want to mob me to death because I wore a fucking red hat. Or because I'm white. Or because I voted GOP. Or because I think gay sex is gross. Or because I don't want illegal immigrants here. Americans cities should not belong to evil scumbags. But they do now.

There is no fixing American cities. They are a lost cause now unless you want to commit a genocide (which I don't advocate). I rather park myself in a cleaner, saner, better run city overseas. There are places that are a 100 times better than any American city in 2020 and have decent positive trend paths over the next several decades. I'd be an outsider of course but I'm WAY on the outside here already. At least there my odds of getting fleece by government are lower and I can go to a 7-11 at midnight without worrying about a pack of thugs putting me in the ICU because I'm white.

No place is perfect. Nothing stays the same forever. But if you're not getting seriously prepared with Plan B escape plans at this point (be it domestically or internationally), then you're an idiot. The writing is all over the wall now.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
If Antifa can organize mass destruction like this, why couldn’t we organize a mass movement to overwhelm the police and stop the lockdowns? I am worried that Trump is going to just let the country burn because he knows it is going to scare the hell out of his supporters in the red states.
They tried to organize just to protect some monuments in Charlottesville 3 years ago. There are still pending lawsuits and many good men went to jail because they defended themselves. Trump's DOJ went after the good guys and Antifa got off the hook.

Last edited: