Race riots 2020

bucky

Pelican
Through the grace of God.
Well, I've liked most black people I've worked with, or at least not disliked them more than anyone else. One thing I always remember too is it's not their fault their ancestors were brought here into a culture they mostly can't assimilate to, much as it isn't our fault either. All those responsible are long dead.

Anger is of limited use but what anger I feel goes toward the powerful and evil mostly white or Jewish men...oligarchs, journalists, politicians, entertainment industry and the like who understand the reality of the situation very well and use it to their advantage by fanning the flames. Also the high IQ goodwhites who should know better.

asdf

Sparrow
Just understand that the videos you are seeing are in the worst and most liberal places in the US. The people that exist in the core of these megacities are barely human and they exist in some strange false reality that the city is able to provide. Whoever is getting a beatdown deserves it because in some way or many ways, they actively participated in the globalist agenda. Normal whites live away from this bullshit or are standing their ground and not even engaging in debate with these hordes of shit.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
I've been scouring a few of these threads for a link to a blog that I noticed last night, created in November 2019 that had FBI crime stats related to race. I think it was also on the same page with a Harvard study that showed that shootings were more common when police were dealing with white suspects, the paradoxical effect. Can anyone find these? Thanks.

8ball

Kingfisher
Just understand that the videos you are seeing are in the worst and most liberal places in the US. The people that exist in the core of these megacities are barely human and they exist in some strange false reality that the city is able to provide. Whoever is getting a beatdown deserves it because in some way or many ways, they actively participated in the globalist agenda. Normal whites live away from this bullshit or are standing their ground and not even engaging in debate with these hordes of shit.
The metropolitan area is very large, you have counties that have 4-10 million people. The "protestors" number up to 3k maybe... and they are usually all in 4-5 streets in the entire area.

MdWanderer

Pelican
Gold Member
How do you guys not get filled with rage and hate against blacks when you see video after video of blacks abusing, beating and killing whites?

Serious question.

Tell me, because I constantly have to fight to not write ugly things.
I understand you, but that anger is best directed to the people at top who created this environment, who are mostly white and Jewish males involved with the CIA, FBI, media, government, etc. The same ones who want us to be mad at women for the same feminist movement they created.

If this photo doesn't so beautifully explain how retarded this whole thing is, then I don't know what would

Here's Karen making the world a better, safer place for all of us.
Nah, that picture does not in any way explain the situation.

The situation is non-whites rioting against whites.

Not that I would expect otherwise from you.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Tragic.... an for the most part I don't wish death upon the majority of these "protesters" and "undocumented shoppers"...... But her sister was probably out there right in the mix and fully dedicated to supporting the death and destruction of these neighborhoods.... Still sad but you live by the sword you die by the sword

Towgunner

Woodpecker
If this photo doesn't so beautifully explain how retarded this whole thing is, then I don't know what would

View attachment 23188

Here's Karen making the world a better, safer place for all of us.
You know, for what it's worth. I really like Black people. We have lots of awesome Black fellas that contribute lots of great wisdom and content in the Manosphere. That is what I hate, right there. That stupid brainwashed person...the one flipping off an honorable hard working man.

In her tiny little head she thinks she above that guy.

Maybe revolution is necessary.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
The other night I was thinking how all the blacks love Obama and the dude lives in DC; so wouldn't it be super alpha of him to walk out in the streets and tell the kids to stop looting? But no, the dude is probably hiding in his compound in Martha's Vineyard.

And lo and behold who goes out into the street like the boss that he is? Uncle Donny. Just when you think he's let us down he goes Full Trump.

doc holliday

Pelican
Gold Member
Nah, that picture does not in any way explain the situation.

The situation is non-whites rioting against whites.

Not that I would expect otherwise from you.
Well yes I would agree with you that what's going on. But I would also say that white liberals and the white liberal politicians they vote for are enabling this hatred and rioting which was the point of the post. Along with the irony of what this liberal woman is doing.

Roosh is correct though, you should find some grace through God to quell your anger. You may have trouble believing this but the vast majority of reasonable people are disgusted by this mayhem, myself included.