Race riots 2020

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
They’ve tried pushing out. You know what works? Not arguing with them. Not persuading them. What works is what we saw in that one video in Indiana where everyone was lined up behind their own property with assault rifles making it clear that if they tried to pull their crap in that area it would be a slaughterhouse.

It's a solution for now, but not for much longer.

Places like Zimbabwe and South Africa show what's going to come next. There will be a horde of covertly armed antifa waiting outside the neighborhood and the police will arrive with a court order from a liberal judge to confiscate all weapons from the locals "in order to maintain the peace". Any complaints will be met with "go file an injunction, but for now you have to hand over the guns".

The locals' choices will then be to shoot the cops or hand over their guns and witness the cops do nothing while antifa and black thugs destroy their community.

If you live in an area where the police are under the directives of the enemy then you will either have to leave or become full-fledged rebels not unlike the IRA.

Most people only think one deviation from "normal" in any direction, good or bad. They usually fail to realize how bad things will get until it's too late. Three generations of law and order have made us all ignorant of what's coming down the line.

Last edited:

Mike_Key

Robin
Wives, I hear, are asking their husbands if they are considering buying plywood for the home windows and ammo, ammunition for the guns.

lol

Normie wives, getting nervous, all of a sudden.

Easy_C

Crow
That’s where we were headed.

This time they’ve sprung the trap too early. The right is getting a rude awakening and they’re getting it before any confiscations.

They also immediately moved to do that gun confiscation and had to very quickly back off from enforcing it. After this the conversation on gun control is over for awhile and I don’t see any concessions being made.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Just some food for thought. I'm not saying we're going to lose or anything, looks like this thing, a civil war perhaps, is just getting started. That being said, if you want to see how things might be if these losers win or take control, or more control, look no further than what happened at evergreen state college.

I've been fascinated with that institution ever since the whole Brett Weinstein incident. And in his words, remember this is coming from a liberal academic, what he saw occur at Evergreen was Black supremacy.

What I think will happen writ large in the US is a progressive stack supremacy. So, chew on that.

What I will say is this...I will not kneel.

It's a solution for now, but not for much longer.

Places like Zimbabwe and South Africa show what's going to come next. There will be a horde of covertly armed antifa waiting outside the neighborhood and the police will arrive with a court order from a liberal judge to confiscate all weapons from the locals "in order to maintain the peace". Any complaints will be met with "go file an injunction, but for now you have to hand over the guns".

Their locals' choices will then be to shoot the cops or hand over their guns and witness the cops do nothing while antifa and black thugs destroy their community.

If you live in an area where the police are under the directives of the enemy then you will either have to leave or become full-fledged rebels not unlike the IRA.

Most people only think one deviation from "normal" in any direction, good or bad. They usually fail to realize how bad things will get until it's too late.

Good post. I am under the belief that recent events are the culmination of the gun control agenda.

For the past few decades, the gun control agenda has been leading up to this moment. Little by little, tip toe by tip toe: new gun legislation, background checks, local government registration, magazine capacity limits, red-flag laws, banning 'assault rifles', etc. You name it.

They know it would be impossible to ban guns outright, but they can limit them as much as possible before the real clampdown begins after an event like this. They did it with Katrina, went door to door confiscating guns from white gun owners. If you live in a blue-state and cannot own a gun, I recommend making a sacrifice and moving to a red or swing state, in a rural area.

Easy_C

Crow
One item of food for thought:

the black pillers are DRAMATICALLY underestimate the difficulty of effectively controlling rural and suburban areas. The US isn’t Australia and isn’t South Africa for a lot of reasons.The black pilling I noticed tends to come from people who have only ever lived in city centers.

Furthermore the attitude of learned helplessness does nothing except guarantee we get out against the wall.

These people are insane and deranged with hate. They can’t do crap and we know that because if they could they would already be doing it. If that was true states like Minneapolis already would have issued orders for mandatory gun confiscation to “prevent violence” and gone around rounding up guns. They won’t because they’re incapable of both preventing their urban power centers from being completely destroyed AND dedicating their manpower to deal with the shooting resistance that would occur if they tried to do this.

Sherman

Ostrich
Do not fearmonger. Don't be emotional in your posts.
We are in a civil war folks. The cops are bowing down to Antifa. They have surrendered. It could be a matter of weeks before the looters will be breaking down your door. It IS going to happen. Trump has done absolutely nothing, but the US communist controlled media accuses him of an oppressive response, and even the conservatives agree. There is no opposition. Even a mouse will fight back if it is cornered. It’s over. If you are still voting, you are in denial.

kel

Pelican
If you live in a blue-state and cannot own a gun, I recommend making a sacrifice and moving to a red or swing state, in a rural area.

What if you go to a red state - especially a gun show - and buy a gun there? What will they ask to see in terms of ID? Will a passport work to hide my state of residence?

Feyoder

Woodpecker
I understand you, but that anger is best directed to the people at top who created this environment, who are mostly Jewish involved with the CIA, FBI, media, government, etc. The same ones who want us to be mad at women for the same feminist movement they created.
Wow well said. Important to take a step back, keep a level head and remember what the actual situation is. Post needed a slight correction though.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
One item of food for thought:

the black pillers are DRAMATICALLY underestimate the difficulty of effectively controlling rural and suburban areas. The US isn’t Australia and isn’t South Africa for a lot of reasons.The black pilling I noticed tends to come from people who have only ever lived in city centers.

Furthermore the attitude of learned helplessness does nothing except guarantee we get out against the wall.

These people are insane and deranged with hate. They can’t do crap and we know that because if they could they would already be doing it. If that was true states like Minneapolis already would have issued orders for mandatory gun confiscation to “prevent violence” and gone around rounding up guns. They won’t because they’re incapable of both preventing their urban power centers from being completely destroyed AND dedicating their manpower to deal with the shooting resistance that would occur if they tried to do this.

This is part of the problem. You're creating a narrative in which the enemy has only two crappy choices and using that to presume that they cannot win.

They're not going to enforce blanket bans on guns, they're going to use selective enforcement and shock troop tactics to break neighborhoods down two or three at a time because they know that there's little solidarity between suburbanites that are close to each other much less ones on the other side of town. Even the communists back during the Bolshevik Revolution did it this way.

As I said, what are you going to do when the police arrive at your road block to your gated community with a court order to hand over your guns or be arrested.

Shoot them?

Be shot as an act of defiance?

And this is why people get caught flat footed when their narrative gets dicked. Because they create a false scenario in their heads of how it's going to be, where even the bad outcomes happen on their terms.

"If they try to confiscate all guns then there will be an insurrection!"

Okay, what if they only try to confiscate the guns at your roadblock or the 20 houses on your block?

*Are you going to start shooting cops?

*rhetorical question, of course you're not going to shoot cops, because we are all decent law abiding citizens who would never break the law or do anything to hurt a beloved peace officer.

Be extremely careful of the narratives you build in your head. Reality sometimes has other plans.

What happens if they ban all open/concealed carry as an emergency measure. Are you going to stand at the entrance to your community with balled fists while antifa mass to attack? Are you going to go armed anyway and open yourself to arrest before antifa sweep in?

Prior Preparation and Planning Prevent Piss Poor Performance.

You need to be across this stuff before it happens. If it only occurs to you when the cops roll up then you're already too late.

Last edited:

Renzy

Kingfisher
Wives, I hear, are asking their husbands if they are considering buying plywood for the home windows and ammo, ammunition for the guns.

lol

Normie wives, getting nervous, all of a sudden.

Funny how all of the "Strength has no gender" agitprop suddenly evaporates the moment real danger rears its ugly head. For all of the talk about how strong and independent women are, it's readily apparent in all of these videos and all of these images which gender relies on the other for their safety and protection. No matter how many women feminists are able to shoehorn into the military, the police force, the fire department or whatever male institution provokes their ire and envy, whenever there is a national disaster all of the platitudes about women not needing men vanishes and we all get to see who carries who out of the flood and who is going to protect your neighborhoods.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I understand you, but that anger is best directed to the people at top who created this environment, who are mostly white and Jewish males involved with the CIA, FBI, media, government, etc. The same ones who want us to be mad at women for the same feminist movement they created.

Feminism was around when they met around Seneca falls:

And also on the spiritual side came from movements like Theosophy:

Which was a Satanic spiritual movement.

No News around then. All white as far as I can tell.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Herridge's thread continued:
Catherine Herridge @CBS_Herridge
2h
to verify the reporting through official channels, the staging of improvised weapons at planned events is a common tactic used by violent opportunists, and an increase in reports of staging of these materials at separate locations could be indicative that local coordination...

Catherine Herridge @CBS_Herridge
2h
to infiltrate protests is increasing. We lack reporting indicating individuals are coordinating violence across multiple jurisdictions.” #2020Protests

Isaac Jordan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Just some food for thought. I'm not saying we're going to lose or anything, looks like this thing, a civil war perhaps, is just getting started. That being said, if you want to see how things might be if these losers win or take control, or more control, look no further than what happened at evergreen state college.

I've been fascinated with that institution ever since the whole Brett Weinstein incident. And in his words, remember this is coming from a liberal academic, what he saw occur at Evergreen was Black supremacy.

What I think will happen writ large in the US is a progressive stack supremacy. So, chew on that.

What I will say is this...I will not kneel.

Evergreen State is a PERFECT encapsulation of the leftist/social justice holiness spiral currently enveloping the West. For those unfamiliar with it, here's a YouTube documentary covering the ordeal: