Race riots 2020

I get that some people want to debunk the Floyd death or reveal that his death was deliberate, but it sort of falls into the "so what" category.

Nobody wrecking stuff is going to see that and then think "oops, silly me, I'll just go home and get an extra job to pay for all the stuff I wrecked on a false premise".

If it wasn't a fake death today it would have been a real one tomorrow. People wreck stuff because they want to. The deep state is just giving them the green light. Trying to blow the whistle and issue a red card is somewhat pointless.
At the small protest in my town one of the fat white women had a "Hands Up Don't Shoot" sign. Science proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the slogan was based on a lie and that Mike Brown did not have his hands up while saying "don't shoot" as his friend claimed. Yet none of the activists are embarrassed to keep parroting the slogan.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've just been talking to a blue pill normie. He tries hard to be down the middle, but he's always dragged to the left and can't see how far away from his own positions the likes of Black Lives Matter are.

He said "All lives matter". So I sent him links to articles about peoples' lives being ruined for saying that. I told him the people he has sympathy with are so far away from his position that they'd have him kicked out of his lefty infested occupation for his milquetoast ideas.

As is always the case; because people are so afraid to challenge the made-up leftist narratives the environment exists for the left to present a cornucopia of lies. When challenged he didn't have anything. He realised he had narrative with no justification for it. That is everything on the left.

Last edited:

perros

Woodpecker
The riots and looting are so stupid, because it never ever ever helps your cause whatsoever, and no one feels sympathetic towards the people causing all of this.

That is why there was no change after the LA riots of 92, Ferguson Riots, Trayvon Martin, and this event as well because the response was always "law and order" from the establishment to stop all the looting and White America as a whole was not sympathetic to the cause and wanted to see "law and order" to quell the riots. When riots like this happens the majority of the people look at Blacks as the bad guys who are out robbing and looting.

I think what Black America needs is another MLK Jr. type figure that understands the politics involved with all of this. He was in favor of non-violent protests, but he did it in such a way to try to instigate white cops without necessarily fighting them. Sit-ins for example, or sitting in the front of the bus, and protesters back then took one for the team knowing full well that once they did that then they were going to get beat and possibly killed, but the orders were always "do not fight back, just take it". MLK was mocked for these tactics especially by Malcolm X who preached self-defense as in to say "If someone beats me with a Baton over my head, I'm not going to sit there and just take it, I'm going to swing back". "Change by any means necessary" went the saying. MLK's non-violent tactics ended up working because not only was the establishment willing to negotiate and work with him (He's not the scary Black militant Malcolm X), but his tactics made the white cops look like the bad guys to white American conscience and the entire world. Its all about who is made to be looked as the bad guys.

MLK's Reasoning:

Violent protests/Looting and Vandalizing= Law and Order response from the government and Blacks made out to be the bad guys
Non-violent protests and non-violent cops= Crickets
Non-violent protests and Violent cops= Cops made out to be the bad guys.

MLK was a smart guy, truly a great American icon.

What if you go to a red state - especially a gun show - and buy a gun there? What will they ask to see in terms of ID? Will a passport work to hide my state of residence?
You would still have to abide by your state's laws. If you buy a 30 round AR-15 in Maine and drive back to Massachusetts, you will be breaking the law. Same goes if you get a concealed carry license and go out of state, you are subject to their laws and not the state where you purchased the firearm.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
This is exactly what I expected to see in Idaho: guns...lots and lots of guns. I'm not surprised by this at all when I first visited the state in 1988.

Edit. More from Idaho...

Last edited:

Renzy

Kingfisher

Now I understand why that police officer mentioned NYC and Iraq in one sentence
That is insane. I feel like we are watching our country unravel right before our eyes while "experts" bicker about whether racism constitutes a public health crisis.

I remember after 9/11 one of my coworkers left a high paying tech job to join the FBI (at half the salary he was making as a developer) because after seeing those planes fly into the WTC he wanted to do something/anything to fight back against the people who attacked our country. Other guys I knew joined up with the military for similar reasons. Regardless of how the war in Iraq and Afghanistan played out, or how tainted the FBI as an organization is now, back then I think there were more avenues for men to channel those kind of impulses when it came to defending their country. I feel that same impulse now, but what are you supposed to do to when it's your own citizens wreaking havoc in your cities. No foreign power could every get away with doing something like this to our country but the Left gets a pass to run rampant from coast to coast.

Seeing all of this play out this week has bothered me more in some ways than 9/11. I know morally that's wrong because the loss of life is nowhere close, but I think on some level it was different when the violence was done to us by a foreign adversary and whose actions everyone agreed were abhorrent.

Last edited:
And if their revolution succeeds, all these virtue loving shitlibs will still be screeching "but we're on your side!" when they're lined up against a wall.
Yup. This is a talk from the '80's by Yuri Bezmenov, a KGB defector who is speaking about the "ideological subversion" that has happened in the West. If anyone on this forum has not seen this, I recommend watching it. It will definitely enlighten people as to what is happening presently. To reference what you posted, note what he says about the "useful idiots" and what will happen to them immediately after the glorious revolution succeeds:

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think what Black America needs is another MLK Jr. type figure that understands the politics involved with all of this. He was in favor of non-violent protests, but he did it in such a way to try to instigate white cops without necessarily fighting them.
What would the peaceful protests be for? To protest against systemic racism? The affects of which occur most in proximity to other blacks and The Democratic Party. Or that you are more likely to be killed by the police when you are white?

Renzy

Kingfisher
I think what Black America needs is another MLK Jr. type figure that understands the politics involved with all of this. He was in favor of non-violent protests, but he did it in such a way to try to instigate white cops without necessarily fighting them. Sit-ins for example, or sitting in the front of the bus, and protesters back then took one for the team knowing full well that once they did that then they were going to get beat and possibly killed, but the orders were always "do not fight back, just take it". MLK was mocked for these tactics especially by Malcolm X who preached self-defense as in to say "If someone beats me with a Baton over my head, I'm not going to sit there and just take it, I'm going to swing back". "Change by any means necessary" went the saying. MLK's non-violent tactics ended up working because not only was the establishment willing to negotiate and work with him (He's not the scary Black militant Malcolm X), but his tactics made the white cops look like the bad guys to white American conscience and the entire world. Its all about who is made to be looked as the bad guys.
So Black America needs another MLK to help remind us who the real bad guys in America are? And that would be White Americans right. We just need the right optics to remind everyone of that so people don't "look at Blacks as the bad guys" when they're out robbing and looting. Well Perros, I think the media is doing their level best to make sure you get your wish.

But better yet, why don't you hop into one of these riot areas and start preaching to those blacks on "what they need."

Last edited:

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Evergreen State is a PERFECT encapsulation of the leftist/social justice holiness spiral currently enveloping the West. For those unfamiliar with it, here's a YouTube documentary covering the ordeal:

Thank you so much for sharing. I'm re-watching it right now.

Look, with the strong and passionate disclaimer that I really do think like minded people of other races can get along, what Evergreen proves to all of us is something very profound. It is TRUTH. Specifically, 1. that this is where leftism leads too and, therefore, it reveals that this system is an outright failure and 2. That different people, not just racial differences, but, different people in general cannot form cohesive communities. And, once more, by cohesive, I mean societies were individual freedom is optimized and state inference in minimized.

What's so damming about this incident is that the typical organs of authority, in this case the school administration and police, were tangential and complicit, to be sure, but the real source of action came from the "people" or better yet some "people". Its one thing if it comes from a centralized authority but what happens when this is the will of the people? Again, people within a specific group.

I think it proves that we're not compatible. I think it validates our ideas on homogeneous societies vs. multicultural or heterogeneous societies.

What you can see play out here, is warning of the utmost severity. This is happening right now. America is Evergreen State College. And this same mechanism is occurring and it will very well lead to the destruction of our civilization.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I think if black America wants safe and prosperous communities within a generation then they need something like a reverse MLK that will campaign for cutting loose the worst 20% of the black population via the kind of policing that would make North Korea feel liberal.

Moreover I think people might be surprised at the level of support he'd get from blacks sick of being dragged down by the absolute worst elements of their people. Go Idi Amin on the worst 20% and the low performers of the 20-50th percentile would cut the bullshit quickly. Then the Upper half could get on with something approaching a fruitful life.

edit: then again, Yanks are about due to do this for whites too based on what I'm seeing this week.

Last edited:

Mr Gibbs

Robin
The riots and looting are so stupid, because it never ever ever helps your cause whatsoever, and no one feels sympathetic towards the people causing all of this.

That is why there was no change after the LA riots of 92, Ferguson Riots, Trayvon Martin, and this event as well because the response was always "law and order" from the establishment to stop all the looting and White America as a whole was not sympathetic to the cause and wanted to see "law and order" to quell the riots. When riots like this happens the majority of the people look at Blacks as the bad guys who are out robbing and looting.

MLK's Reasoning:

Violent protests/Looting and Vandalizing= Law and Order response from the government and Blacks made out to be the bad guys
Non-violent protests and non-violent cops= Crickets
Non-violent protests and Violent cops= Cops made out to be the bad guys.

MLK was a smart guy, truly a great American icon.
MLK was a smart guy? Bruh...
“ MLK was little more than a convenient avatar, a ventriloquist dummy through which his Jewish puppet master, Stanley David Levison, waged war against his host nation. Levison influenced King to the point of ordering him to say nothing without his prior approval”

“Remembering Martin Luther King jr”

“Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims”

“Martin Luther King Jr ‘watched and laughed’ as woman was raped, secret FBI recordings allege”

He also plagiarized his doctorate and the man never wrote a single one of his speeches.
But this is a powerful example of modern day America. He was a degenerate scum bag Communist who was lead by his puppet master Stanley Levison and none of the matters because of civil rights and the prevailing narrative, “if they ain’t white they right” (I just made that up)
And think about this after reading these articles and realizing an entirely false narrative was spun to lionize this disgusting underserved man what else is being lied about? MLK Shares the rare honor of having a national holiday with 2 other men George Washington the father of the US on Presidents’ Day and Jesus Christ at Christmas. How did he get that spot? Why does nobody care about this information? Seems very relevant to today

Last edited:

Isaac Jordan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What you can see play out here, is warning of the utmost severity. This is happening right now. America is Evergreen State College. And this same mechanism is occurring and it will very well lead to the destruction of our civilization.
100%.

From http://blog.jim.com/war/recap-on-the-left-singularity/:

For roughly two hundred years, leftism has been getting lefter, and crazier. For a bit over a hundred years, repression and censorship has been getting more extreme, more repressive, and crazier. This trend is not going to naturally peter out. It is not going to stop until something extremely drastic stops it.

The mechanism is simple:
1. You must believe in the holy faith or we will punish you.
2. A key principle of the holy faith is that unbelievers must be punished.
3. You had better believe enthusiastically, or you might be punished.
4. You had better demonstrate your belief by enthusiastically hunting for unbelievers and finding them.
5. How many children of unbelievers did you burn alive today, comrade?
Everyone terrorizes everyone else into terrorizing everyone else.
The French Red Terror, the Soviet Great Terror, the Cambodian autogenocide, the Cultural Revolution with its struggle sessions, all mere variations of the same theme.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
MLK was a smart guy? Bruh...
“ MLK was little more than a convenient avatar, a ventriloquist dummy through which his Jewish puppet master, Stanley David Levison, waged war against his host nation. Levison influenced King to the point of ordering him to say nothing without his prior approval”

“Remembering Martin Luther King jr”

“Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims”

“Martin Luther King Jr ‘watched and laughed’ as woman was raped, secret FBI recordings allege”

He also plagiarized his doctorate and the man never wrote a single one of his speeches.
But this is a powerful example of modern day America. He was a degenerate scum bag Communist who was lead by his puppet master Stanley Levison and none of the matters because of civil rights and the prevailing narrative, “if they ain’t white they right” (I just made that up)
And think about this after reading these articles and realizing an entirely false narrative was spun to lionize this disgusting underserved man what else is being lied about? MLK Shares the rare honor of having a national holiday with 2 other men George Washington the father of the US on Presidents’ Day and Jesus Christ at Christmas. How did he get that spot? Why does nobody care about this information? Seems very relevant to today
If "Make America Great Again" was taken to its logical conclusion, then every statue of this communist lowlife would be removed and every street named in his "honor" would be renamed.

What we're seeing today is the end result of what him and his ilk from those days agitated for.

bucky

Pelican
I've just been talking to a blue pill normie. He tries hard to be down the middle, but he's always dragged to the left and can't see how far away from his own positions the likes of Black Lives Matter are.

He said "All lives matter". So I sent him links to articles about peoples' lives being ruined for saying that. I told him the people he has sympathy with are so far away from his position that they'd have him kicked out of his lefty infested occupation for his milquetoast ideas.

As is always the case; because people are so afraid to challenge the made-up leftist narratives the environment exists for the left to present a cornucopia of lies. When challenged he didn't have anything. He realised he had narrative with no justification for it. That is everything on the left.
I've read accounts of disgraced former Bolshevik officials tearfully swearing loyalty to Stalin and heaping praise on him as they were literally being led to the execution chamber to have a bullet put through their heads.