Race riots 2020

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Man, just looking through Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook, the new talking point is "we're out here risking sickness to protest police brutality, which should tell you just how important it is!"

This is after months of the same people insisting and retweeting and pounding it into our heads over and over that COVID-19 disproportionately affects and kills minorities.
If there's no second wave in the next week or two it will be obvious that Covid is a scam.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
I’m hearing from immigrants I know here (albeit all Asians) that they don’t understand why white people put up with black behavior. They think looters should be shot. They think people bending a knee are disgusting.

Any one else hearing similar?

I’ve heard this a lot from asian immigrants over the years. In 1990, I rented from a Vietnamese guy. I remember him being very puzzled trying to get me to help him understand why whites not only put up with black dysfunction, but kiss their ass.

Do not post misinformation. User was not banned, and currently is free to post.
Well, Roosh banned El Chinito Loco, which I think was a big mistake, because he was simply saying what the general chinese view of blacks i.

I'll agree quite with the asian view.

If Trump doesn't crack down in the next 24 hours, the US is lost. There will no longer be rule of law.

I also don't believe for a second that the US will devolve into white ethnostates or secession or any such thing. It will turn quickly and almost instantly into a jewish dictator state run by Orcasio-Cortez, whites dragged out, robbed, raped and killed by rapid packs of blacks and other minorities, while non-whites will force themselves into every public office.

Whites will be put to work for as long as they can, just like in South Africa. It will probably eventually fail, if nothing else, when Europe descends into civil war as well. The problem is that the US, now led by non-white communists, will probably then nuke Europe.

So as to sum up, unless Trump puts the fear of god in the unholy demon mob of blackmen and shemen, then whites are done, our time here is over and the future will descend into a middle age of poverty, where jews will rule, happy like a pig in shit.

Repo

Hummingbird
Well, Roosh banned El Chinito Loco, which I think was a big mistake, because he was simply saying what the general chinese view of blacks i.

If Trump doesn't crack down in the next 24 hours, the US is lost. There will no longer be rule of law.

I also don't believe for a second that the US will devolve into white ethnostates or secession or any such thing. It will turn quickly and almost instantly into a jewish dictator state run by Orcasio-Cortez, whites dragged out, robbed, raped and killed by rapid packs of blacks and other minorities, while non-whites will force themselves into every public office.

Whites will be put to work for as long as they can, just like in South Africa. It will probably eventually fail, if nothing else, when Europe descends into civil war as well. The problem is that the US, now led by non-white communists, will probably then nuke Europe.

So as to sum up, unless Trump puts the fear of god in the unholy demon mob of blackmen and shemen, then whites are done, our time here is over and the future will descend into a middle age of poverty, where jews will rule, happy like a pig in shit.
Maybe you could fight back by starting a Tulsa race riot denial thread

louie122

I don't understand why any of you guys think this is going to just fix itself or blow over.

This might as well be an enemy invasion at this point. They will not stop, ever, until someone forces them to stop and who's going to do that? MAGA and Trump and conservatives? Fat chance.

4 years of Trump and it's still the same nonsense and it's only escalating. Keep "watching the world burn". How will did that work out? They will keep coming and no amount of reason or middle of the road stuff is going to stop them. It will only get worse until someone takes serious action. Realize this and heed this warning. You can post in this forum thread all day but it's not going to do anything.

All this could be stopped in a matter of days if good people just actually did something about it. But they won't. So good luck with staying on complete lockdown, getting killed by a leftist mob, or force vaccinated soon.

What are you going to do about it after all?

Wreckingball

Pelican
Can really Trump do something? Can he deploy national guard or army without congress approval?
If he can actually do something, I guess he is just prolonging this to expose normies to extreme left and take a big chunck of the lation and black vote.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

I don't think he was banned, just suspended

I also looked up his account and there is no red rectangular behind his name anymore, so the suspension is already over

Peacock
Gold Member
Maybe you could fight back by starting a Tulsa race riot denial thread
The Tulsa Riots narrative is about as fake as the Central Park Five revisionist glorification of the worst kind of gang rapind hoodlums.

This is a real account of what went on, from a recent Tim Kelly podcast with Mike Enoch:

Can really Trump do something? Can he deploy national guard or army without congress approval?
If he can actually do something, I guess he is just prolonging this to expose normies to extreme left and take a big chunck of the lation and black vote.
He can under the Sedition Act Provision, but that is an extreme step. If he takes it every libtard Judge will find a way to try to stop him.

louie122

Don't speak down to the membership, especially as a newbie.
Trump isn't going to do a thing.

The left actually does stuff, that is the difference. Ya'll do nothing. It's the same as it has ever been. Left constantly on the attack, best conservatives can do at best is defend and slow the tide, which they usually even fail at that.

Your government is against you at this point. They are not your friend. Corona is a scam, we have temporary martial law at the moment. Leftists run unchecked encouraged by our own state propaganda machine, defended by our own politicians, FBI, and police force.

It's not antifa or the leftists. It's your own completely corrupt government which at this point is the enemy of the people. It's a foreign invasion essentially.

They are not your friends. Go grab your AR - 15 and protect your suburb. It doesn't mean anything while your own government is on the constant march against you everyday. It will only get worse until eventually the tyranny has to be confronted head on. You can't avoid it. It's coming.

Trump has failed already. People are getting their heads bashed in on the street under his leadership. And the criminals walk free. That's all you need to know about Trump.

This is a job for our intelligence services and FBI. Clearly will they not only not stop it, they may in fact be behind it. They can't handle antifa? Give me a freaking break. They don't want to handle antifa and in fact might even be antifa themselves.

Good luck whining on twitter about it.

Peacock
Gold Member

Trump is doing the smart thing here by not overreacting, letting the riots turn the public tide against the leftists. Globohomo fiend Macron doubled his small base by doing the same tactic in France, though in his case the media was in his pocket.

Despite the media being hostlile to Trump, Middle America will support the Law and Order candidate vs the burn it down DNC establishment.