Race riots 2020

Peacock
Gold Member
That is insane. I feel like we are watching our country unravel right before our eyes while "experts" bicker about whether racism constitutes a public health crisis.

I remember after 9/11 one of my coworkers left a high paying tech job to join the FBI (at half the salary he was making as a developer) because after seeing those planes fly into the WTC he wanted to do something/anything to fight back against the people who attacked our country. Other guys I knew joined up with the military for similar reasons. Regardless of how the war in Iraq and Afghanistan played out, or how tainted the FBI as an organization is now, back then I think there were more avenues for men to channel those kind of impulses when it came to defending their country. I feel that same impulse now, but what are you supposed to do to when it's your own citizens wreaking havoc in your cities. No foreign power could every get away with doing something like this to our country but the Left gets a pass to run rampant from coast to coast.

Seeing all of this play out this week has bothered me more in some ways than 9/11. I know morally that's wrong because the loss of life is nowhere close, but I think on some level it was different when the violence was done to us by a foreign adversary and whose actions everyone agreed were abhorrent.
I wonder if your coworker still believes that 19 scrawny arabs with boxcutters guided by bearded goat herders in Afghanistan caves brought down 3 skyscrapers that collapsed on their own footprint at freefall speed, and took out the Pentagon wing killing off the team that was investigating the missing $2.3 trillion under Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer for the Department of Defense, rabbi Dov Zackheim...

Last edited:

Athanasius

Kingfisher
The left has lately been telling us that property damage isn't violence. Reminds me of the 90s when Bill Clinton assured us that oral sex isn't sex.

They're just out breaking stuff, you see. Never mind that it impacts people's livelihoods or the higher premiums we pay thanks to all these idiots. Which is why, in a more just world, the people breaking stuff would be directly paying for what they broke. Part of the reason these stuff goes on is that the vandals and looters never have to pay physical damages. Even if they go to jail the real cost for their stupidity goes onto the owner and those of us paying insurance.

Peacock
Gold Member
It's not really surprising that the extreme lockdown supporters are now supporting the riots. Both causes attract extreme virtue signalers and Puritanical types who hate fun, normal, healthy societal life.
The funniest thing about this was the "scientific study" of "medical experts" relayed by NPR that established that BLM protests fighting "white supremacy" were a "public health emergency".

The risks of congregating during a global pandemic shouldn't keep people from protesting racism, according to dozens of public health and disease experts who signed an open letter in support of the protests.

"White supremacy is a lethal public health issue that predates and contributes to COVID-19,"
the letter said.

Initially written by infectious disease experts at the University of Washington, the letter cited a number of systemic problems, from the disproportionately high rate at which black people have been killed by police in the U.S. to disparities in life expectancy and other vital categories — including black Americans' higher death rate from the coronavirus.

This is either going to be interpreted as

1. blacks = animals
or
2. "all lives matter" (which is very very wrongthink).

Get out the popcorn...
It's truly wonderful.

Also confirms to me that the way to win for the right is to go 100% for animal rights and the environment.

Picture after picture of families with happy animals in a rural setting, then picture after picture of animals suffering in cities.

kel

Pelican
Project Veritas will have some kind of Antifa expose tomorrow. I'm guessing it'll be kinda old news for anyone like me who is a millennial or younger and went to university and lives/lived in a globalist metropolis and just kinda knows people. We'll see.

Rob Banks

Pelican
...MLK Shares the rare honor of having a national holiday with 2 other men George Washington the father of the US on Presidents’ Day and Jesus Christ at Christmas...
And Christopher Columbus on Columbus day, although maybe not for long considering recent leftist efforts to change it to "Indigenous People's Day."

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Warning: Reports of groups canvassing residential neighborhoods, taking photos of homes with police cars in driveways
WASHINGTON D.C. – Law enforcement officials from across the country have reached out to Law Enforcement Today asking us to warn police across America about a potential threat.

Transparently – our team debated internally whether or not to cover this story. We are America’s largest law enforcement owned and operated media outlet, and we are unapologetically pro-police.

Although we don’t hesitate to call out and provide media coverage of bad apples, our priority is in giving the voice to law enforcement that they’re often denied in the mainstream media.

The last thing we want to do is put officers at risk by giving bad people ideas.

But soon after this threat started spreading like wildfire online, we had law enforcement from across the country reach out. They pointed out that the threat is already circulating.

Many have asked us to address it so that departments are aware of it and can take precautions to make changes, if they deem it necessary – especially given how quickly it’s circulating.

They made a valid point – it’s better to be aware of a potential danger and take precautions than to not know about it because of a national breakdown in communication.

It’s worth noting that we have NOT received any confirmation of this from the FBI. With that said, a number of agencies have confirmed for us off the record that they’re aware of it and are making internal changes. We’ve been asked for obvious reasons to not report which agencies they are.

Here’s what we’re told.

In a number of different communities in states ranging from California and Texas to Florida – reports have come in that small groups of individuals appear to be canvassing neighborhoods and taking pictures of homes that have police cruisers in the driveways.

“I can absolutely confirm this,” told us one police spokesman, who asked that his department be kept anonymous because of the threats. “We’ve received multiple reports throughout the weekend both in terms of phone calls and alerts that neighborhood residents are putting out on community watch apps.”

It comes as police are receiving direct, personal threats through social media, calls and emails.

“We and our children are receiving threats,” one police lieutenant told Law Enforcement Today.

The departments we spoke with said that they’re currently making policy changes so that take-home police cruisers are either garaged or – for now – left at the police departments.

“We expect danger when on the job,” said one sergeant. “But this is different. They are threatening to burn down our homes and kill our families.”

Officials have also told us that they’re instructing officers to make other changes, such as making sure uniforms aren’t hanging in personal vehicles while driving into work.

“Effective starting this past weekend, no police vehicles – including unmarked vehicles – will be brought up,” one Captain told Law Enforcement Today. “This isn’t to punish our guys – it’s to protect them and their families.”

We’ll keep you updated as this story develops – and you can send us information about what’s happening in your department or community at [email protected]. Vetted information and sources will be kept confidential.

If you’re following us on Facebook, make sure to click “Following – See First” or you might miss the updates, as social media often doesn’t show pro-police content.

Mr Gibbs

Robin
WARNING: this twitter post is vile and utterly disgusting but I think something like this needs to be discussed.

Not to be too black pilling here but I couldn't find the video of the guy who went up to the white girl and had her get on her knees and beg for forgiveness. Now, thats where its starting but where is it gonna end?

With white women literally offering themsleves up to the altar of diversity? With the men in their shamed into letting them?

As you know man is fallen, now more than ever, and the comments left on that video were very primal and worrisome. Does anybody think something like this happening in the near future? Like the moral justification is essentially there, white people are grovelling on their knees and to me I think it might be like a drop of blood in the water too a shark.

I pray it doesn't, I really do. May the Lord have mercy on us.

If you really want to see go to the thread the tweet is saved there. But I think from Rich's tweet you wont need to.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
WARNING: this twitter post is vile and utterly disgusting but I think something like this needs to be discussed.

Not to be too black pilling here but I couldn't find the video of the guy who went up to the white girl and had her get on her knees and beg for forgiveness. Now, thats where its starting but where is it gonna end?

As you know man is fallen, now more than ever, and the comments left on that video were very primal and worrisome. Does anybody think something like this happening in the near future? Like the moral justification is essentially there, white people are grovelling on their knees and to me I think it might be like a drop of blood in the water too a shark.

I pray it doesn't, I really do. May the Lord have mercy on us.

If you really want to see go to the thread the tweet is saved there. But I think from Rich's tweet you wont need to.

^ That's indeed disgusting from an obvious racist chick with a personal agenda.
In case if anyone's looking for the deleted tweet, he posted a link to archive.

Edit.

Last edited: