Race riots 2020

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Good vid on the lowlife communist MLK and what a disaster the anti-freedom of association movement("civil rights") was. He was for reparations/gibs among other
Yeah, and? All that tells me is that mlk would likely be a forum member of he were alive in 2020. He ran reverend game effectively.

We can definitely say that it was wrong for him to step out on his wife but nobody’s perfect

In this video, Deon Cole says cop cars burning on fire are staged. According to Posobiec, it appears to show anarchists using protests as a mass black bloc to cover for their violent attacks.

Edit. Roosh beat me to it. :DBut I'll leave the above YouTube video up as-is.

He's just trying to blame the rioting on white people. His other video is more BS about blacks "being killed everyday" by Police. I don't doubt alot of people are using this to their agenda, but he is clearly trying to scapegoat the behavior of his own.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
This is why USA will never turn into South Africa. To many whites are armed and trained for that to happen.
The Rhodesians and White South Africans were leagues ahead of most of your current militias and now those nations are anti-white hellholes.

Anyone who says "it couldn't happen here" is basically building a blind spot from which to get romped. You'll notice that when someone says "it will never happen here" that person is 99% likely to never do the stuff they claim that everyone will do in order to prevent that bad stuff from "ever happening here".

Why would they make the effort?

After all. "It couldn't happen here".

So nobody does the stuff they assume everyone else will do, and it actually happens here.

Last edited:
The Rhodesians and White South Africans were leagues ahead of most of your current militias and now those nations are anti-white hellholes.

Anyone who says "it couldn't happen here" is basically building a blind spot from which to get romped.
They were tiny minorities, were not the majority in any viable region, and were forced into a soft war with two global superpowers.
With the levels of race mixing and immigration in the US, I'm on the side of something like Brazil as the worst case scenario for us 100 years from now.

Normal blacks won't tolerate that. If they are already turning on ANTIFA, they aren't going to tolerate a bunch of Peter-Puffers subverting their protests and pushing the gay agenda.
Judging by the virtue signalling going on all over the local media and from pols in Minneapolis, blacks will become sacred cows roaming the city, if only you are so lucky to have one break into your home and rape your daughter. Just wait until all these benevolent black leaders, installed in all facets of government, start to blatantly target and discriminate against fags, trannies, Latinos, FOB Africans, Asians, and everyone else the "peaceful" black community just loves.

I was at a BLM rally today in a large city closest to me in the UK. I went out of morbid curiosity and brought my camera. Basically there was no one over 30 there, and for the most part it was young girls, which is pretty much what I expected. I'm not sure if it's medically possible to die from cringe, but when the crowd starting chanting "I can't breathe" I nearly found out.
Judging from the news video, the daytime, non-violent protests in Minneapolis were 60-75% white kids. Of course, laid off waitresses and college students not missing an opportunity to be seen "protesting" in their yoga pants and crop tops. These same women would be rushing to deadbolt their door behind them if they saw a black dude in their hallways, and would quickly leave their yuppie bars the minute any group of men that resembled these "protesters" walked in.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
They were tiny minorities, were not the majority in any viable region, and were forced into a soft war with two global superpowers.
With the levels of race mixing and immigration in the US, I'm on the side of something like Brazil as the worst case scenario for us 100 years from now.
White South Africans were around 45 percent of the population during the Second World War, and had established themselves as the majority in basically all urban centers. It was likely even higher before that, but I haven't seen any numbers on that

That's only two/three generations ago. That's how fast things can change demographically, even without mass immigration

Amongst White South Africans (mostly the older generation) there is quite a bit of regret of the Boer Wars. It decimated the White Afrikaner population in an early stage whilst the Blacks went on having 6-10 kids per family

--

At least in Brazil Whites still control large tracts of the media, economy, educational sectors, law enforcement agencies and politics

The way (non latino) Whites are demonized in the USA now, and are being under attack from all sides, ending up like Brazil sounds like a pipe dream

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
This last week will be incredibly important and useful if it stirs Red America to get serious about cutting away the gangrenous blue hives. Patriotism to the degree that it presumes retaining the whole of the US is now a form of prideful error.

As I said earlier. A crusader mentality will be required in order to secure Red America's future into the next century. It's actually great that this happened under Trump because there will be no shucking and jiving about how "if we just win this next election, then...." Trump was the guy. By this stage half of the deep state was supposed to be in jail or on the run and Blue America was supposed to be reeling from the open revelation that their leaders were satanic pedophiles (but hey, so are team Red's leaders).

I think everyone really paying attention is coming to the conclusion that separation by any means necessary is not only inevitable but preferable, and sooner rather than later. There is no 4D chess strategy that will turn 150 million demonically subservient Jew-thralls back into sane, functional human beings. The whole "portals to hell" and "Sodom and Gomorrah" bit about the Blue hives used to be hyperbole but it's not anymore. The peoples of those places are too spiritually compromised to be negotiated with under any form of democracy. Even the opioid and meth addicts riddling middle America are not intrinsically hostile to their fellow man. There is no ideology behind their state of disgrace so even those poor souls can still be seen as brothers.

But the rest are beyond reasonable redemption. America needs to cut it's losses ASAP.

Several large population metro areas need to be cut out entirely:

LA, SF, NYC, Chicagoland, northeast corridor cities, maybe a few others. Cut out a few of those and you cut out a large chunk of the problem since those are the large population centers of overwhelming democrat voters; including the most extreme ones.. Let them go be there own confederation of city-states or whatever.

1591253045067.png

The smaller/less populated/remaining cities that are left in Red America 2.0 then will get hit with the law and order hammer hard; including a full replacement of all democrat/GOPe elected officials that were traitors. For any blue supporters that remain and want to rebel (hopefully the vast majority will move away voluntarily without issue), they will find out that in Red America 2.0, the law is enforced with extreme prejudice; in a more Singapore/Japan style of enforcement with zero tolerance for unjustified nonsense for certain offenses.

To digress for a moment: I always love that without fail, a libtard will move to or visit a conservative place like Japan, South Korea, or Singapore, praise to high heaven the glory of the ultra safe streets/civil society and then bitch about how they wish it was more "progressive" and "less racist" or some other libtard thing that is anti-society or just plainly stupid.

Guess what? In Red America 2.0, we can keep that dumbass OUT. No visa. No permanent residency. And definitely no citizenship. No more seeing red states being subverted from within one after another anymore by NY and CA migrants; which we can't stop under the current legal system in any shape or form (best temp fix under the current system is redoing state lines but that's a band-aid at most). I hope to see Red America 2.0 one day; where we can finally say NO ENTRY to the libtards and especially the Goodwhites.

Anyhow.... I hope Lenny is right that this whole situation accelerates the desire for separation. It's the only real endgame to this whole mess that makes sense. I've been saying forever now: The 2024 GOP candidate should be running on a separation platform. Everything else is just bullshit at this point and dancing around the elephant in the room. It could happen sooner via a red pilled based governor but it probably needs to a national referendum/presidential election year to get the ball rolling I think.

Selling the Separation Agenda is going to be A LOT easier going forward to everyone. Left, middle, right. Doesn't matter. Most people get it now: there is no fixing this. They don't like us. And we don't like them. And that's never going to change at this point.

Best thing to do now is to focus on how to break up peacefully as possible. It's not going to be easy but the process needs to begin right now.

Last edited:
At least in Brazil Whites still control large tracts of the media, economy, educational sectors, law enforcement agencies and politics

The way (non latino) Whites are demonized in the USA now, and are being under attack from all sides, ending up like Brazil sounds like a pipe dream
My understanding of Latin America is that they pretend race doesn't exist for historical reasons related to their complicated caste system and mating customs in the colonial era. And of course the majority of the population is mixed in some form. Because there are no bright color barriers it's harder to gang up on each other, even if the government and boardrooms look whiter than the USA at this point. In North America we have bright color lines. Everyone knows where they stand except a bit of a blur between Hispanics and whites. Ganging up based on race is part of our culture. The very fact that we created a Hispanic "race" rather than just letting them identify as white, black, or Indian shows that our culture still wants bright lines on who's who ethnically.

This last week will be incredibly important and useful if it stirs Red America to get serious about cutting away the gangrenous blue hives. Patriotism to the degree that it presumes retaining the whole of the US is now a form of prideful error.

As I said earlier. A crusader mentality will be required in order to secure Red America's future into the next century. It's actually great that this happened under Trump because there will be no shucking and jiving about how "if we just win this next election, then...." Trump was the guy. By this stage half of the deep state was supposed to be in jail or on the run and Blue America was supposed to be reeling from the open revelation that their leaders were satanic pedophiles (but hey, so are team Red's leaders).

I think everyone really paying attention is coming to the conclusion that separation by any means necessary is not only inevitable but preferable, and sooner rather than later. There is no 4D chess strategy that will turn 150 million demonically subservient Jew-thralls back into sane, functional human beings. The whole "portals to hell" and "Sodom and Gomorrah" bit about the Blue hives used to be hyperbole but it's not anymore. The peoples of those places are too spiritually compromised to be negotiated with under any form of democracy. Even the opioid and meth addicts riddling middle America are not intrinsically hostile to their fellow man. There is no ideology behind their state of disgrace so even those poor souls can still be seen as brothers.

But the rest are beyond reasonable redemption. America needs to cut it's losses ASAP.
Heritage whites in the US hated each other in the leadup and aftermath of the Civil War. A couple generations later that hatred had dissipated. There were lots of problems between Catholics and Protestants in Northern cities around the turn of the 20th century. One generation of restricted immigration and that diminished greatly. It's not as well documented as the other two examples, but Germans and Anglos looked at each other funny across the Midwest. They're indistinguishable now culturally in these same places.
I do think the US is going to experience territorial changes if Red America is going to survive. Right now those changes wouldn't be huge. Kick out Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Split up California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Offer money to people who qualify for foreign citizenship by blood to give up their US citizenship. Set up a sane immigration system. If we're creating a more conservative country in America and Canada keeps going clown world, maybe invite in Western Canada. You'd have 1980 US demographics back in no time. Of course this is a pipe dream today. The territorial changes in the future will hurt even more, but I think the problems between white people in the US can be worked out in a less diverse country. Just like Antifa is a tiny movement that needs a black riot to spread their mayhem, leftists white Americans need POC voters to get into power.

Last edited:

LoveBug

Kingfisher
I did a 10 minute project tonight over dinner. I would post the actual numbers, but it would be nauseating and most here know the score already.

So, I did the math before, and assuming the races stick to their voting trends from 2016 (which I don't see much change in the trends anyways) combined with what the 2030 demographic projections will be, it is completely OVER for non-leftist whites in America in the next 10 years.

2030 USA: AOC as president, with a S. Africa-esque situation where whites will not just be the minority, but a HATED and HUNTED minority.

Better get familiar with Wyoming or start learning Faroese, unless a small miracle occurs.

Amazing the amount of Leftists among peach people. Never met another race so hell bent on their own destruction.

Or maybe, just maybe the white shitlibs see the writing on the wall and have the, "if you can't beat em, join em" mentality in hopes of them being spared?
Even the Faroe Islands are adopting third worlders and importing Thai wives............................

We might need to be a minority to learn once again our history and brotherhood, when your the majority it’s individualism

I’m hearing from immigrants I know here (albeit all Asians) that they don’t understand why white people put up with black behavior. They think looters should be shot. They think people bending a knee are disgusting.

Any one else hearing similar?

I’ve heard this a lot from asian immigrants over the years. In 1990, I rented from a Vietnamese guy. I remember him being very puzzled trying to get me to help him understand why whites not only put up with black dysfunction, but kiss their ass.
British Indian in Los Angeles here. A lot of Indian Americans are SJW faggots, but the British ones feel the same as that Vietnamese guy. Same for a Korean American guy I know.

I went to the worst school in the county back in UK. I sat in the same classroom as a couple of black guys, mostly UK born of Jamaican heritage. In UK you can legally leave school when you are 16, but if you want to do another 2 years, it's free. After that you go to university. When I went to university, that was also free.

Now how many of the black males of my age stayed in school past 16? Zero.

The way I see it, they were given the same opportunity as me. In fact, they had an advantage over me because they came from an English speaking household - my parents never spoke to me in English, so I picked it up at school. If you go back 2 generations in my family, nearly everyone was illiterate. In fact I have some illiterate relatives who are still around.

I have a US Master's degree now, and I paid for it myself.

I can't bring myself to feel sorry for a community who has a golden opportunity like free education, and throws it away to do stupid shit.

Many black Americans don't help themselves by the way they dress. If somebody doesn't know you, they'll base their opinion of you based on your appearance. If you choose to dress like shit with a fucking comb stuck in your hair, or cover your face in tattoos, or have your jeans hanging so low that they show your underwear like a faggot, then how do you expect people to respect you and to have a postive opinion of you?

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
My understanding of Latin America is that they pretend race doesn't exist for historical reasons related to their complicated caste system and mating customs in the colonial era. And of course the majority of the population is mixed in some form. Because there are no bright color barriers it's harder to gang up on each other, even if the government and boardrooms like whiter than the USA at this point. In North America we have bright color lines. Everyone knows where they stand except a bit of a blur between Hispanics and whites. Ganging up based on race is part of our culture.
Latin America is more class conscious than race conscious, and race isn't as politicised and weaponized as it is in the USA. There is less segregation. The whole idea of one raceless brown mass of people is a myth though. The leftist terminology for their way of thinking is colorism. The lighter the shade, the better. The more European genes, the better

Having said, the higher classes are always White, and the lower classes are always indigenous/black

As such the black cleaning lady in Medellín or Río might be subjected to police questioning as she walks to her work in a better part of the city.

It's also not unusual for people to say swear at blacks by saying something like negro de puta

--

I don't understand how this post relates to your previous post wherein you stated that the US would resemble Brazil. Do you think the US can lose it's focus on race? I personally don't think so. Like Thomas Sowell said, racism in the US is on life support because certain political groups need it

N°6

Ostrich
I wonder if the bending of the knee thing is going to become socially desirable if not mandatory in the future.

The US may still be 59% white but if you exclude the demographically declining boomers and older Gen-X, then the US is getting close to parity. The maternity wards are white minority institutions. This is why things are becoming metastable in places where most of the police works and why white women sense the winds of change.

watch the hitherto meaning of the term ‘minority’ subtly change to ‘white minority rule’ during this decade as the population is groomed for a Rhodesian and South African end game.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Just like Antifa is a tiny movement that needs a black riot to spread their mayhem, leftists white Americans need POC voters to get into power.
Europe was pozzed by Jews while having a fractional non-white presence and even when Red America had the senate and the house from 2016 to 2018 they still sold you out hand over fist. I may use the term "Red America" but GOP politics are not the answer.

If your platform doesn't submit to God via Christ then you are wasting your time. That's a hard pill to swallow for those who have been indoctrinated to replace God with freedom but you got to where you are today with precisely the demographics you want to go back to.

Blacks are not the problem.

Atheists, Jews and the Godless are the problem.

Peacock
Gold Member
More like 20-30 years, Another aspect is the steady decline in purchasing power, which will be aggravated going forward by the covid debt and declining opportunities with ever more aggressive corporate hiring policies and anti-entrepreneurial environment (Gretanomics on steroids).

As to South Africa, I looked up the number, the percentage of whites peaked at 19% in the early/mid 1900s then declined to 9% with the black population growing very fast.