Race riots 2020

pitbullowner

Pelican
A man is facing federal charges after he allegedly set fire to a Chicago Police Department car — all while wearing a Joker mask, which partially obscured his face.
I'm just glad these idiots are not intelligent enough to have their tattoos covered...or at least have their tattoos in coverable places.

Sadly, people like Justin timblerlake and cuck rogan are gonna bail these goons out.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Based black dude Hassan Campbell speaks about the reality of the George Floyd aftermath. Too bad only a small % of people in these communities think this way. I think even this guy has also left the city for leafier suburban living even though he still has strong ties to the hellish Bronx borough in New York City. I think I agree with everything he says here:

Tom Slick

Robin
Hennepin County Medical Examiner's autopsy report was released yesterday.

Toxicology and injury page

Neck and other injury detail

Full report

• Floyd was an ex-felon after years in Texas prison for a home burglary where he pointed a gun at a pregnant woman to force her to hand over valuables.
  • Floyd was driving around under the influence of multiple substances and covid positive without a mask.
  • Floyd was passing counterfeit bills.
  • The 911 call from the store owner said Floyd was acting crazy.
  • Floyd resisted getting out of his car.
  • Floyd resisted being placed into the police car.
  • Floyd complained of shortness of breath and claustrophobia before they attempted to put him in the car.
  • Floyd had multiple, serious health problems.
  • According to the autopsy, police did not use excessive force.
  • Floyd was a known violent and dangerous criminal, under the influence, resisting arrest.
  • Floyd died from his resistance to arrest and his previous health problems.
  • The police did the right thing by holding him on the ground until he stopped resisting.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
^^^^

The officer was following the Minneapolis Police department manual and training. The manual says this hold is “non-deadly”. Indeed, it looks like this hold wasn’t what killed him. He was massively hopped up on drugs, and resisted arrest, and the stress of resisting arrest combined with lethal doses of drugs in his system (along with heart disease and Covid 19) killed him.

Minneapolis Police Manual

Neck Restraint:
Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints. The MPD authorizes two types of neck restraints: Conscious Neck Restraint and Unconscious Neck Restraint. (04/16/12)

Last edited:

Renzy

Kingfisher
^^^^

The officer was following the Minneapolis Police department manual and training. The manual says this hold is “non-deadly”. Indeed, it looks like this hold wasn’t what killed him. He was massively hopped up on drugs, and resisted arrest, and the stress of resisting arrest combined with lethal doses of drugs in his system (along with heart disease and Covid 19) killed him.

Minneapolis Police Manual
All of that may be true, but if it turns out he gets acquitted like the cops in 92 did, well... I can only imagine the scale of violence we're going to see.

STG

Robin
All of that may be true, but if it turns out he gets acquitted like the cops in 92 did, well... I can only imagine the scale of violence we're going to see.
If we get to the point that we are willing to sacrifice a police officer for doing his job and following his training, America is finished.

Sure it might temporarily stop the rioting. Until the next one happens.

Can't kick that can down the road forever.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think the best approach we can take is take positions that will have the left screaming in the other direction, and adopting ridiculous decisions that will harm themselves.

Come out in favour of tanks in the street; you loot, we shoot. Drive them to ban the police in their ridiculous cities. Have them replace them with soy boys with clip boards. Drive blue-bill normie away from their decaying cities.

The same has been done in The UK. The police's teeth have been removed and as a result crime in London has risen dramatically. A lot of violent crime has gone up about 100%. And it's mostly caused by recent immigrants from s-hole countries. They cannot admit that and their policy is now a multi-generational holistic approach of treating these criminal invaders as victims of the system. They can't change course and even normies know that the idiot left are absolute idiots when it comes to crime.

Renzy

Kingfisher
If we get to the point that we are willing to sacrifice a police officer for doing his job and following his training, America is finished.

Sure it might temporarily stop the rioting. Until the next one happens.

Can't kick that can down the road forever.
I agree. I'm just thinking of the practical implications for this time around. I've already made plans to be far away from any metro areas come the week of Nov 3. I'm thinking if it looks like Chauvin has any chance of being acquitted, I'll be taking myself and my family out of the area when that announcement gets made too. Honestly, unless they end up making an extreme example of him, I think we'll see protests either way.

N°6

Ostrich
How can he stand a fair trial? Is the Minnesota jury going to be a mixture of Somaliland chiefs and SJW twitter typists?

N°6

Ostrich
Creepy because I happen to be watching the Jeffrey Epstein documentary on Netflix, which includes Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen and the daughter of Robert Maxwell (né Jan Ludvik Hoch) in its narrative.

kel

Pelican
By the time I get to this thread at night, half the videos have already been censored.
I've taken to downloading stuff right away. Archive it, if it goes down I make a torrent of it and put it on a tracker. This is going to be a major need in the near future (present). There needs to be a system for non-technical people to participate as well, but for starters (and forever, really) people need to accept that they have to do manual work for it.