Race riots 2020

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This ridiculous article popped up on my Facebook feed from some dude I think I spoke to a couple times five or six years ago.

Bad Attempt At Refuting Yesterday's Myth of Systemic Racism Article from WSJ

...but if racial bias does exist in policing, it could be tantamount to an encroachment on the freedom of millions of Americans.
It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that blacks, on average, behave differently from other groups, could it? If the police just did their job right, why, the black and East Asian crime rate would be identical!

First, the study’s findings pertain only to the tiniest subset of police officer interactions with an individual — those when the individual is shot and killed.
Well that would seem to be the crucial factor, wouldn't it? Last time I checked the movement wasn't called Black Injuries Matter.

...suggesting that in some counties, for example, a young, unarmed, nonsuicidal man fatally shot by police is 13 times more likely to be black than white.
Does he live in a neighborhood where the police are constantly on edge because of widespread crime and thuggery? That would seem to be an important factor he's omitting. The real blame probably isn't the police officer, but the criminals infesting the community that make it a hotbed for crime and violence. No mention of this, of course.

“On non-lethal uses of force, there are racial differences — sometimes quite large — in police use of force, even after controlling for a large set of controls designed to account for important contextual and behavioral factors at the time of the police-civilian interaction.”
That couldn't possibly be because different groups react differently to being apprehended by police, could it? This lazy reasoning rests on the assumption that all people are basically the same and an average white person, black person, Latino person, and Asian person would act the same in the same situation. Any intellectually honest person with real-life experience knows that this is a massive assumption with no basis in reality outside of a-priori beliefs like "All People Are Basically The Same," so relentlessly drilled into impressionable minds by the Indoctrination Complex from a young age.

The conversation about bias in our law enforcement and criminal justice institutions is far from over.
On the contrary, the cold, hard numbers about crime statistics laid out in the WSJ can't be refuted, so he prefers to focus on the haziest-possible aspect - "bias" - because it can't be quantified or objectively measured and is most easily manipulated by rhetorical sophistry that obfuscates the facts in pursuit of a marxist agenda.

- - -

Something I've been thinking about is how many Christians have abandoned Christ in favor of the comfortable, socially acceptable religion of marxist race politics. Make no mistakes: the Race Narrative is a religion. Racism (and other forms of "privilege") are the Original Sin. Salvation is (theoretically) achieved by public self-abasement and humiliation, but in practice it can't be achieved. A good example of this is another stupid Medium article, 75 Things White People Must Do To Repent, where the top comments are black people complaining at the authoress for presuming these ideas can fix the (mostly imaginary) Problem.

The cross of Christ and His resurrection are thrown in the trash in favor of inherited guilt that cannot be expunged. There is no real hope, no real repentance, no reconciliation - just submission to people who hate you and want to destroy you, and they make you want it by encouraging you to indoctrinate yourself with bolshevik absurdities cooked up by critical theory-peddling sophists. To paraphrase something I saw the other day, it's entering the confession box with no possibility of absolution.

Christian faith is the answer to the most fundamental question possible: what can be done with sin, and how might we escape death's grip? The Race Narrative is an attempted answer to a valid question: why, on average, do black and white outcomes seem so different? But the answer built upon a narrative of lies, wherein all inconvenient facts are discarded in order to reduce disparities with highly-complex causes into a marxist tautology of victim-vs-oppressor.

Christians have found it challenging to hold to their faith when the cultural tide has risen so precipitously against it in areas such as the sexual revolution, gender politics, the homosexual lobby, moral relativism, and various other forces. Instead of standing strong and refusing to compromise their beliefs to appease a culture that hates them, they have abandoned Christ for the false god of the Race Narrative (amongst many others.) But like all false idols - sex, hedonistic indulgence, materialism - this false morality substitute cannot save them, only lead to their destruction.

The evangelical movement has completely failed and reflects only the most tepid trappings of Christianity atop their absolute capitulation to secular culture - acceptance of feminism and homosexuality, the Race Narrative, shallow materialism, and more. This is evident in how evangelical publications like Christianity Today and The Gospel Coalition have cucked on all of these issues. The choice facing Christians is now clear: return to and hold firm to the historical faith, or be utterly destroyed, both spiritually and physically.

The way (non latino) Whites are demonized in the USA now, and are being under attack from all sides, ending up like Brazil sounds like a pipe dream
There is talk of disbanding the police in Minneapolis, and replacing them with "non-violent" community social workers. Even liberals were complaining about the increased lawlessness on transit in Minneapolis merely weeks ago. If arrests and use of force is effectively off the table, many of these poser SJWs will have a rude awakening when a "peaceful" armed black teenager robs them at gunpoint on the light rail or ransacks their home with a rainbow yard sign. Many of these young liberals in Minneapolis come from small towns in the upper midwest or quiet white suburbs, and think the watered down "diversity" they experienced in University represents reality on the ground. They live in your typical soy latte, yuppie oasis with only a small spattering of black professionals in their overpriced apartment blocks. Either way, the Police in Minneapolis will be effectively stood down in the coming months and years, and the inevitable disastrous results will only sway people more towards reality. Being victimized by a crime, even something petty like your car getting broken into, is an incredibly violating feeling. White male SJWs will still want to virtue signal and live in the existing yuppie blocks, but young, pretty white women WILL be packed up and gone the second any hint of risk becomes apparent. Blacks will get more handouts and bumbling government jobs in the urban centers and capitals, and whites will just go back to creating quiet, productive and prosperous economies in the suburbs, such was the pattern before urban trendiness really picked up in the late 90s and early 2000s. Major urban metros in America were mostly in decline from the 1960s to the late 80s, and we'll see that pattern return in the coming years. Blacks interested in productivity and merit already work alongside whites and live in white neighborhoods. These "urban" blacks will eventually be placated by more handouts and get-out-of-jail-free cards, and the rest of the economy will go on without them as usual.

Easy_C

Crow
I agree. I'm just thinking of the practical implications for this time around. I've already made plans to be far away from any metro areas come the week of Nov 3. I'm thinking if it looks like Chauvin has any chance of being acquitted, I'll be taking myself and my family out of the area when that announcement gets made too. Honestly, unless they end up making an extreme example of him, I think we'll see protests either way.
I'm taking it a step further and relocating completely to a rural-adjacent area. Come that week we will be located very far away from any leftist areas, in a small town where the local "political" situation is basically a carbon copy of Sons of Anarchy and they don't put up much with outside disruptors.

kel

Pelican
I'm not fan of the police, but there is a need for some kind of security force in a diverse society where individuals have become weak. I like the neighborhood watch model better than the police myself, but I don't think leftists will really like that in practice. Ask them what they want to replace the police with, and just let them keep talking, and they'll end up describing a drum-circle version of the police that just won't do shit and will, eventually over time, necessarily have to evolve into the strong arm bureaucracy we know now.

Based black dude Hassan Campbell speaks about the reality of the George Floyd aftermath. Too bad only a small % of people in these communities think this way. I think even this guy has also left the city for leafier suburban living even though he still has strong ties to the hellish Bronx borough in New York City. I think I agree with everything he says here:

I don't have a list handy but there is a slow trickle of sensible black people speaking out (you can start with Larry Elder, Brandon Tatum, even Lil Wayne!), most have been doing so for years. YouTube will censor them soon enough. I do feel a bit guilty when I say things generalizing blacks because there is a strong distinction between these sensible ones and the ghetto trash that embarrasses their whole community. I'd happily have any of them as my neighbor or co-worker, but according to reddit and the media I'm a racist for seeing this distinction.

Easy E

Kingfisher
I'm not fan of the police, but there is a need for some kind of security force in a diverse society where individuals have become weak. I like the neighborhood watch model better than the police myself, but I don't think leftists will really like that in practice. Ask them what they want to replace the police with, and just let them keep talking, and they'll end up describing a drum-circle version of the police that just won't do shit and will, eventually over time, necessarily have to evolve into the strong arm bureaucracy we know now.
I say let dummies defund police in large cities.

They need to learn the hard way what happens when there are no police to protect them.

Like I said before, this experiment was tried the 1970's, and the chaos and mayhem that it caused paved the way for Ronald Reagan in the 1980's.

It is an endless cycle as long as time itself:

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”
― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

kel

Pelican
Oh, I agree. Let them destroy their cities. The only sad part is they won't learn anything. The liberal never does. Every failure is just more proof that they need to double down, they need more budget, more committees.

"Neighborhood watch" might work in highly homogenized cultures and communities, but for most of America, including even rural areas, this just means an effective protection racket will form, and your level of protection will be determined by how well you backslap whoever or whatever group currently leads this "watch". Maybe works well for people willing to brown nose all day in neighborhood and city politics, but I personally don't care what my neighbors are up to, nor do I want to spend my time convincing them I'm worthy of their policing. I'd rather just pay taxes or fees for a professional service I can reasonably trust and focus my energy on other things. The irony is that the "community" model leftists in Minneapolis are now pushing will simply open the door to rampant corruption and abuse. They are complaining about Minneapolis cops being "outsiders", but I'd take an impartial outsider over someone that may have localized conflicts of interest.

One thing we must keep in mind is that AA have almost never had actual leadership from the ground up. The only thing that comes to mind was the original Black Panthers and they were completely dismantled by the FBI. So every time you see a black man or women in power or in any form of leadership you must realize they have been put there by someone else. Who owns the record labels making violent music, who owns Hollywood, who is at the gate of elite instutions rather academically or financially? These gate keepers have been using the black community since the end of slavery. The ones that have seen through this manipulation are many but we get drowned out because our voices are deemed "Uncle Tom"" Oreo" etc. So when discussing the black community keep in mind that they are being led, they are not leading the charge in anything themselves, this may help to be a little forgiving of the ones who have been brainwashed to the point of no return .

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I stand corrected. According to the censi through the years the percentage Whites peaked in 1911 with 22.7 percent of the population being White
The whites of South Africa were concentrated in certain areas. They have legitimate claims through historical occupancy, to parts of southern Africa, but so do the Zulus and others. There were efforts to survive by just having a smaller "rump state" but they failed. This was partly the fault of the white south Africans themselves, as they took the best land, and left the blacks with crap. But then again, they were the ones in power holding the gold.

However, in hindsight, if they offered a more "fair" split of the land, and just held on to, say Cape Town and Johannesburg, they could have possibly survived in the way that Hong Kong did. There are certainly regions of southern Africa today that are still majority white. Afrikaners are concentrated in the Free State and the Gauteng regions. Parts of Cape Town are whiter than many American cities. Governing the country as a white dominated apartheid state was a mistake, or at least became one as times changed. Afrikaners have a proud heritage and instead of splitting up land and resources and sharing them to create two separate states, the whites are now slowly having everything stolen from them.

When I was there I had a colored tour guide tell me that police are not allowed to raid drug houses without calling and informing them first, and that the times of apartheid were better.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
One thing we must keep in mind is that AA have almost never had actual leadership from the ground up. The only thing that comes to mind was the original Black Panthers and they were completely dismantled by the FBI. So every time you see a black man or women in power or in any form of leadership you must realize they have been put there by someone else. Who owns the record labels making violent music, who owns Hollywood, who is at the gate of elite instutions rather academically or financially? These gate keepers have been using the black community since the end of slavery. The ones that have seen through this manipulation are many but we get drowned out because our voices are deemed "Uncle Tom"" Oreo" etc. So when discussing the black community keep in mind that they are being led, they are not leading the charge in anything themselves, this may help to be a little forgiving of the ones who have been brainwashed to the point of no return .
Yes, but when en masse people voluntarily follow XYZ, the writing is on the wall. Another way of saying this is that it's too easy, which says plenty. You can fill in the blanks, there are many deficiencies that only got worse, every YoY after 1965. The only way this stops is for people to repent and start making a stand against the demons in the world, which whisper in their ear every, single day - and are allowed access.

An0dyne

Robin
couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that blacks, on average, behave differently from other groups, could it? If the police just did their job right, why, the black and East Asian crime rate would be identical!

That couldn't possibly be because different groups react differently to being apprehended by police, could it? This lazy reasoning rests on the assumption that all people are basically the same and an average white person, black person, Latino person, and Asian person would act the same in the same situation. Any intellectually honest person with real-life experience knows that this is a massive assumption with no basis in reality outside of a-priori beliefs like "All People Are Basically The Same," so relentlessly drilled into impressionable minds by the Indoctrination Complex from a young age.
The question is why people act differently. It's beyond a doubt that systemic racism in the United Staes has forced blacks into racial ghettos and beaten down their chances at prosperity historically. The fact that their social consciousness and the way they react to government forces has been so damaged is not at all surprising.

That isn't to say that blacks don't commit a disproportionate amount of crime in the United States. They undeniably do. But the why is a combination of historical systemic racism and modern continued use of the black community by liberals to their diabolical ends.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Something I've been thinking about is how many Christians have abandoned Christ in favor of the comfortable, socially acceptable religion of marxist race politics. Make no mistakes: the Race Narrative is a religion. .... The cross of Christ and His resurrection are thrown in the trash in favor of inherited guilt that cannot be expunged. There is no real hope, no real repentance, no reconciliation - just submission to people who hate you and want to destroy you, and they make you want it by encouraging you to indoctrinate yourself with bolshevik absurdities cooked up by critical theory-peddling sophists. To paraphrase something I saw the other day, it's entering the confession box with no possibility of absolution.
Preach it, brother. Great post, one I plan to re-read and ponder more carefully. I stole the line about a confession booth with no possibility of absolution from James White. He's noted that the rapid inroads in places like the Southern Baptist Convention by woke/intersectional activists is endlessly deconstructive. Unless it is turned back it can't end in anything but more division and eventual destruction. Whereas the gospel is about belief vs. unbelief and forgiveness in Christ, the woke gospel is about Oppressed and Oppressor classes. For the Oppressor class, there's no forgiveness and no freedom, just endless expectation. Such arrogance and self-righteousness among these false shepherds.

It's good to ask people pushing this woke stuff: Where does this end? What would need to happen for us to call things even and move on? If the answer is some Utopian ideal, or "no amount," or "whenever you are enslaved like we were," then you're dealing with either a grifter or an implacable enemy. You'll never satisfy them so there's no use appeasing them or their vanity. "But it was because of the false brethren secretly brought in, who had sneaked in to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, in order to bring us into bondage."

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Interesting Bannon's extensive network of mainland Chinese fighting to remove the CCP indicate that the CCP is instigating and supporting the Antifa communists.

Thay say the CCP has lost the "Mandate of Heaven"

Even Fox Business is cucked... This guy Translates Bannon War-room and broadcasts it direct into Communist Red China via vpn networks...