Race riots 2020

The black democrat "leaders" do everything they can to keep that community shattered. They promise to help in exchange for money and power, then do absolutely nothing so they can get more money and power tomorrow. It's all just a big hustle for them. Nobody learns and Americans of all colors have an astonishingly short political memory.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
The answer to the 13/50 question is "Because most of the offenders aren't raised in a home with a father." White kids don't fare much better when raised by single mothers. The dysfunction might play out differently, but it's there all the same.
This is partly true but I don't think it explains all of it. The other issue is that blacks have bought this massive black victimization narrative and the community up to the elites gives out cues about how criminality may not be "good," but it's understandable and excusable. And whites elites play right along. "You gotta understand, he's from the hood." "You don't have power, so how else could you lash out except to loot?" "Yeah you were high and assaulted that guy, but he called you the 'N' word (or at least you thought he might have)." "Yeah you got aggressive on that stop, but that racist cop had it coming." It's those attitudinal things and cues that matter.

I'm really seeing The only peaceful path is a have an ethnic balkanization of the country if we're too sustain living decently.
We already effectively have that. I always find Latino neighborhoods noticeably drab and depressing, but at least they tend to mind their own business and avoid blaming others for their actions (In my experience, it's mostly white SJWs defending illegals). We all know Asians are very productive in their own spheres. In fact, the only ethnic groups that seem to have so much trouble with this "melting pot", are blacks, natives, and some Muslims. Things are actually functioning quite well if we had the balls to put our foot down on those who can't get their shit together. I'm fine with America being the world's premier experiment in multi-culturalism, we just need to admit what works and doesn't.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Fellas. If you're going to go the effort of deporting anyone then start with the 5 million or so folks that already hold dual citizenship (legally or by default) with a certain Middle-eastern nation that will remain un-named.

All of them that haven't accept Christ as their lord and savior, anyway.

Then build an iron wall against their foreign influence.

You will be surprised how many of your social issues vanish in short order.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
The Rhodesians and White South Africans were leagues ahead of most of your current militias and now those nations are anti-white hellholes.

Anyone who says "it couldn't happen here" is basically building a blind spot from which to get romped. You'll notice that when someone says "it will never happen here" that person is 99% likely to never do the stuff they claim that everyone will do in order to prevent that bad stuff from "ever happening here".

Why would they make the effort?

After all. "It couldn't happen here".

So nobody does the stuff they assume everyone else will do, and it actually happens here.
Foreign powers is what ultimately defeated White South Africa. The Boers lost the war
Equal in intrinsic worth does not mean equal in conscientiousness/intelligence/impulse control/aggression/creativity/any other metric.

If individuals differ in these metrics why couldn't group averages differ as well(and they clearly do)?
Everyone is equally subject to Divine Law. That's the meaning of the equality of worth among all races on earth.

God will never excuse anything and will respect no one.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Blacks do the worst relative to whites in institutions and communities dominated by liberal whites. They do the best relative to whites in institutions and communities dominated by conservative whites. Think tech companies vs the military. Test scores in supermajority white college towns vs. smaller supermajority white communities. This is one of the interesting trends that I've become aware of from Steve Sailer.
Conservatives don't condescending to Blacks but actually treat them as humans of worth. Liberals use Blacks as props and pets and never actually allow them into positions of influence and power. Functionally Liberals are the White Supremacist.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Ironic that you mention Shariah law. The areas under control of the Somali will from now on be the safest parts of the city

You can say a lot about Shariah, but it works. The moment Al Shabaab took over much of Somalia was the moment law and order returned. Risking your hand for stealing an apple? No thanks!

The leftist assumption that hard punishment doesn't work is, as it always is, a lie.
I think we should be in favor of prison reform. Only the the worst violent criminals are all dead. Or that minor criminals get caned like in Singapore or have their wages garnished to pay their fines or enslaved to pay off the fine in prison.

Prison rape and homicide will also vanish because they will also be dead shortly after death row of course.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
That's wrong when it comes to violence levels.
Black Americans have always had much, much higher levels of violence, even when 95% of them had fathers.
White Americans without fathers are not nearly as violent as blacks without fathers. I'd wager anything they are less violent than blacks with fathers.
It's because Blacks didn't go through what Whites went through. Europe used to be just as violent as South Africa today:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I think we should be in favor of prison reform. Only the the worst violent criminals are all dead. Or that minor criminals get caned like in Singapore or have their wages garnished to pay their fines or enslaved to pay off the fine in prison.

Prison rape and homicide will also vanish because they will also be dead shortly after death row of course.
I think that civilized nations should simply dump a LOT more money into prisons and make them all solitary confinement only. Give inmates access only to the people tasked with reforming them. You would make the money back within a generation on diminished prison populations and reduced sentences.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I think that civilized nations should simply dump a LOT more money into prisons and make them all solitary confinement only. Give inmates access only to the people tasked with reforming them. You would make the money back within a generation on diminished prison populations and reduced sentences.
Sure. But a huge prison population is very expensive in addition to making it all solitary confinement. As long as criminals are alive they will be up to shenanigans. There are even Prison Gangs that has command over the streets outside.

But solitary confinement is a good idea.

My proposal will be less expensive over time and more minor criminals have greater chance at reform.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I'm not worried about the cost. Break the prison gangs (solitary) and you would start seeing immense social benefits immediately. But you cannot properly reform prisoners no matter how trivial their offences by allowing them to associate with other criminals.

I also think we are obligated to prevent prisoners suffering physical, spiritual and psychological harm while they are detained. You cannot stamp out prison rape in anything other than solitary confinement.

And if the grabblers co-opt China then implode America then they'll have all the foreign power they need to ensure that a disgraced and impoverished America concedes to remaining a diversity worshiping satanic hellhole.

Secession/rebellion aside, hopefully.
China's military advanced greatly due to Israel selling China the US made weapons we gave them and then the Chinese reverse engineering the weapons and building what we have at 1/100th the cost.

Rest assured, the plan has been in place for a while.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I'm not worried about the cost. Break the prison gangs (solitary) and you would start seeing immense social benefits immediately. But you cannot properly reform prisoners no matter how trivial their offences by allowing them to associate with other criminals.

I also think we are obligated to prevent prisoners suffering physical, spiritual and psychological harm while they are detained. You cannot stamp out prison rape in anything other than solitary confinement.
Alright I understand. I was also assuming solitary confinement in my proposal as well come to think of it. A good transition to a more extensive use of capital punishment on the worst violent criminals. So that only those working off debt, awaiting trial and death row inmates are left.

Psychopaths cannot be reformed as they only learn how to ape being a moral person better whilst they continue with their wickedness. Therefore the necessity of Death Penalty. Torturers,Murderers and Mutilators all should get the the Rope. No one of any sex should escape punishment.

On the other hand I think reform on the outside can be done too for minor criminals. Although I think the existing rapists ought to get the death penalty anyway because such wickedness deserves it. Solitary confinement can prevent future incidents afterwards.

Last edited: