Race riots 2020

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I haven't heard of any chaos from last night. Is it safe to say the worst of the thuggery has passed? Or do you think it'll flare up again this weekend?

I wonder if woke white SJWs will continue prattling indefinitely, go back be being scared of Covid, or immediately have their goldfish attention spans hijacked by whatever the media tells them to shriek about next?

Renzy

Kingfisher
The psych ward I worked in was in a poor part of North Carolina and there was little if any difference in the kids’ bad behavior along racial lines. The one thing they all had in common was coming from broken homes. I don’t know when they started collecting national crime stats, but I’d like to see a side by side of adolescent dysfunction stats of different races when they were brought up in homes by a Godly mother and father.

I don't know if you've read with the book All Souls by Michael Patrick MacDonald, but it in he details growing up in the projects in South Boston during the 70s and 80s. They had their own riots back then after forced bussing from the liberals. Now that was an Irish American community (ie white) but you had the same sort of social disfunction you'd see in poor black communities. Lots of kids (he had eleven siblings), by multiple biological fathers, but no father at all in the home. That to me that is the one big common denominator in all of this.

When that book came out the red pill didn't really exist but you read that book now and it's revealing. Single mother household with 12 kids. They were on welfare with no stable father figure in the house. His mother had men in and out of the house like a revolving door. He talked about how he and his siblings would get up in the mornings to discover who the new guy on the couch was, and how the guy would be shocked to wake up and see 12 kids staring back at him. He talked about how his mother would get into relationships with guys who had nothing really going for them, try to get them to clean up their act but then ditch them once the guy sobered up, got a job and maybe could have actually been a stable father figure. Imminently familiar to anyone on this forum - woman wants the bad boy to change but then isn't attracted to him once he does. Well guess how it all turned out - four of his siblings dead to drugs and violence. It basically reads like a white version of Compton. Whitey Bulger came out of that neighborhood.

Now they were on welfare which is the only way this sort of behavior could have persisted. The biggest reform you could make to improve all of this, in my opinion, is by getting rid of welfare. No more WIC and no more rewards for having kids out of wedlock. This would change both men and women's behavior in major ways.

1) Women would be forced to select for stable providers. If you're a woman, you may be turned on by the bad boy thug, but if you get pregnant and he leaves, you are 100% on your own. No government support at all. Other than charity, you will be left to fend for yourself and you will get zero compassion or support from society. When you chose to fuck him, you were essentially interviewing for a potential Dad position. So woman, you get to deal with it. I guarantee you stable men with jobs, who women are confident will stick around, would suddenly become a whole lot more attractive before they decide to spread their legs. Unlike now, you don't become a single mother and then try to find a stable provider.

2) For over a decade ROK forum was dedicated to helping men get laid. That's because sex for men is a huge deal. Imagine if the only way to get into a girls pants is by having a stable job and peacocking meant showing how great you'd be as a father. Men would change too because men want pussy and we adapt however we need to to achieve that goal.

None of the problems we're seeing in our society are because we didn't throw enough money in the form of government programs to provide a safety net for bad decisions.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Alright I understand. I was also assuming solitary confinement in my proposal as well come to think of it. A good transition to a more extensive use of capital punishment on the worst violent criminals. So that only those working off debt, awaiting trial and death row inmates are left.

Psychopaths cannot be reformed as they only learn how to ape being a moral person better whilst they continue with their wickedness. Therefore the necessity of Death Penalty. Torturers,Murderers and Mutilators all should get the the Rope. No one of any sex should escape punishment.

On the other hand I think reform on the outside can be done too for minor criminals. Although I think the existing rapists ought to get the death penalty anyway because such wickedness deserves it. Solitary confinement can prevent future incidents afterwards.

I used to be a big proponent of the death penalty but after my conversion to Christ I started looking at the issue differently.

If people can be confined such that they cannot harm others then on some level we are obligated to give them every chance to find redemption through Christ before their mortal soul passes on, even if we can never risk releasing them from prison, otherwise we are needlessly condemning them to hell or purgatory. I understand now why the death sentence is immoral, though unless you can keep those people from harming others then it's still necessary.

Easy_C

Crow
Alright I understand. I was also assuming solitary confinement in my proposal as well come to think of it. A good transition to a more extensive use of capital punishment on the worst violent criminals. So that only those working off debt, awaiting trial and death row inmates are left.

Psychopaths cannot be reformed as they only learn how to ape being a moral person better whilst they continue with their wickedness. Therefore the necessity of Death Penalty. Torturers,Murderers and Mutilators all should get the the Rope. No one of any sex should escape punishment.

On the other hand I think reform on the outside can be done too for minor criminals. Although I think the existing rapists ought to get the death penalty anyway because such wickedness deserves it. Solitary confinement can prevent future incidents afterwards.

Well we have a teaching against killing in the church so..

My proposal would be to split the prison system between violent and non violent offenders. There’s no reason a guy caught smoking weed or shoplifting should be shut in with axe murderers. The non-violent system would be a“boot camp” environment which is humane and supportive but requires them To work Like a dog learning and applying a useful trade skill they can keep for life, while keeping some of the product of their labor that they’ve earned so they’re ready to start a useful life afterwards.

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
In Traditional Catholicism, if I am remembering correctly the death penalty was viewed as an act of Mercy in some cases.
- The accused had an opportunity to repent before death
- Time of death is known, so they have a provided death.
- If they were fully reprobate, the accused was prevented from descending deeper into hell
- Sometimes death penalty is just, the punishment must fit the crime.

These days the Catholic Church seems to push back against the death penalty, but the ld theology is still intact and has not been refuted.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I used to be a big proponent of the death penalty but after my conversion to Christ I started looking at the issue differently.

If people can be confined such that they cannot harm others then on some level we are obligated to give them every chance to find redemption through Christ before their mortal soul passes on, even if we can never risk releasing them from prison, otherwise we are needlessly condemning them to hell or purgatory. I understand now why the death sentence is immoral, though unless you can keep those people from harming others then it's still necessary.

But the only way to do this would be to house every single violent inmate in permanent solitary confinement in a supermax prison. While those are very expensive to build and maintain, at least they don't need as much personnel?

Consider: are people like Trayvon Martin and George Floyd really "martyrs"?

Spiritually, these men remind me of the choice certain people made over 2000 years ago: the choice between Barabbas or Jesus?

Ask: What kind of people would reject Jesus? What must be the condition of their heart to reject Him? And what does it mean to your values system to reject the Truth?

If people reject the Truth, then they must replace the original with a counterfeit.

What is Justice without Truth? How can we say one law violates the Law if we deny the Truth? Without a metaphysical basis to adjudicate truth claims, justice can only be the exercise of power.

Isn't this exactly what one helpful commentator posted about the fiasco at Evergreen College? That the "justice" mob there devolved into a system of reverse-apartheid? It's very telling that it took a mob to wake up an atheist like Bret Weinstein to the dangers of Marxism and victim narrative. His delusional belief was that Science--birthed in Christendom--can operate in a culture that repudiates Christianity.

The current "justice" movements in the news all deny Logos, yet hold to other "self-evident truths," such as "systemic racism," "patriarchal oppression," anti-human environmentalism and queer theories. Again: political truth that denies Truth is no truth at all, but a counterfeit.

There will always be strife on this fallen planet, but God through His Son has given everyone the best map of how we should live as a community: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5-7&version=KJV

The fake unity about this fake justice movement is sickening because it is all based on lies. Christians should bear witness to the Truth, and not allow these false prophets to substitute a counterfeit for the original. Forgiveness is Biblical. Only Christ's love can break these cycles of violence.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
And if the grabblers co-opt China then implode America then they'll have all the foreign power they need to ensure that a disgraced and impoverished America concedes to remaining a diversity worshiping satanic hellhole.

Secession/rebellion aside, hopefully.

They co-opted China over a century ago and have been imploding America, while sending all of our infrastructure and technology to China, ever since.

They first destroyed China with the Opium Wars, Chinese Civil War, Cultural Revolution, etc. Then they rebuilt it from the ground up.

They built up the US. Then they destroyed it. They destroyed Russia, built the Soviet Union, then gutted it. Germany, Korea, Japan, etc. We see this same pattern over and over again.

As each country is destroyed and rebuilt, they consolidate a little more power, and we get a little closer to one world government.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I've been reading reports that many cities are actually considering disbanding their police forces? I believe a couple of headlines for LA and NY said their have already been massive cuts in their budgets. This is unnerving. We're moving to some place that is going to be very dark.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
But the only way to do this would be to house every single violent inmate in permanent solitary confinement in a supermax prison. While those are very expensive to build and maintain, at least they don't need as much personnel?

We've been trained to think about this sort of stuff like jews "fiscal conservatives" for too long. We spend ridiculous amounts of money on stupid shit for no benefit whatsoever. The cost is irrelevant to me. Our productivity per man hour is so high now that if we can't do stuff like this then it's only because our wealth is being siphoned off by too many parasites at the top end, not the bottom.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
I've been reading reports that many cities are actually considering disbanding their police forces? I believe a couple of headlines for LA and NY said their have already been massive cuts in their budgets. This is unnerving. We're moving to some place that is going to be very dark.

I would say it's states and/or cities that are controlled by the (Radical) Democrats that want to disband the police forces.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Chalk this one up for the down the rabbit hole analysis, but, think the future is going to be like Evergreen State College if these protesters get their way. Elsewhere in the ether and more related to Covid-19 etc, people are predicting the next decade will be a dark one. Well, if the same kind of people that took over Evergreen take over this country, it will be dark.

If Trump doesn't win this Fall than these people will. Has anyone realized that mentally unstable people like "professor" Naomi Lowe will be in charge of our nuclear arsenal?

Think on that. Because its terrifying. I can't help but think that Putin will probably preemptively nuke us.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I would say it's states and/or cities that are controlled by the (Radical) Democrats that want to disband the police forces.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but, without the cops there would be chaos. Chaos would create a call for order and order would come from? Street gangs? They're using street gangs to help calm the riots in places like Chicago. How would this not descend into rule by war lords?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I think after everything we've witnessed these last few years it's safe to say that nothing is getting nuked without the approval of the deep state.

The Secret Service is probably only there these days to bitchslap Presidents that step out of line.

Renzy

Kingfisher

It'll go back to like it was in the 70s and 80s when urban areas like NYC were crime infested and people will cheer for guys like Goetz (shot four muggers on the subway after they tried to rob him). There's a reason movies like Dirty Harry and Death Wish were popular back then. With Dirty Harry you have a left wing looking antagonist, with his faggoty little lisp and hippie haircut, terrorizing a city and when he gets pinned down he starts whining about "his rights." People are gonna get sick of being victimized and then hearing how we need to molly coddle the criminals. Vigilantism is what you get when people stop believing the cops have a handle on crime.

kel

Pelican
Rule by warlords is entirely natural. That's a problem for those people, there, under that warlord. If they don't like their warlord, it's up to them to change things. Not my problem. Intervention only makes things worse, as we've seen in international politics for decades now.