Race riots 2020

Renzy

Kingfisher
The curfew has been lifted and federal troops are being forcibly removed in Washington DC ahead of this weekend's protest.

And now this ........... the game is rigged.

Look at the symbolism of what we've seen the past few days- bending of the knee by military and law enforcement, and now planting (painting) their flag right on the front steps of our nation's capital. If this were any foreign adversary, the message would be clear - "this is our country now."

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I understand Covid-19 resulted in a massive economic shock. Okay get it. However, before the lockdown we had an incredible economy. It was ripping! And employment for "aggrieved" groups like Blacks had never...NEVER been better. Just today the jobs data was the best in our history, or something remarkable like that. Plus unlike in the 1960s, there is no Jim Crow laws or any of that today. As we all know, the tide has been changed and companies are begging to hire minorities, qualifications and competitiveness are irrelevant. And, the cherry on top is that men, white men, are the class of people that do not get any help and affirmative action. We're treated poorly as second class citizens in the media etc. We're discriminated against and its systemic.

Yet we're seeing social insurrection that is exceeding the 60s in many respects. What the heck is going on?

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I understand Covid-19 resulted in a massive economic shock. Okay get it. However, before the lockdown we had an incredible economy. It was ripping! And employment for "aggrieved" groups like Blacks had never...NEVER been better. Just today the jobs data was the best in our history, or something remarkable like that. Plus unlike in the 1960s, there is no Jim Crow laws or any of that today. As we all know, the tide has been changed and companies are begging to hire minorities, qualifications and competitiveness are irrelevant. And, the cherry on top is that men, white men, are the class of people that do not get any help and affirmative action. We're treated poorly as second class citizens in the media etc. We're discriminated against and its systemic.

Yet we're seeing social insurrection that is exceeding the 60s in many respects. What the heck is going on?
Deranged Communist fanatics cannot be placated by any amount of welfare, legal privilege, affirmative action, public adoration, etc.. Only raw power to commit rape and murder at will can satisfy them, and even that is temporary.

I agree that appeasing liberals is a never ending black hole of chaos. Their race war agenda didn't work mainly because the violence on both sides was not enough to cause the silent majority both black and white to get involved. Things get inflated with social media and sometimes we may forget that the online and offline reality are two starkly different things. Looking towards the future business owners need to arm themselves in my locale its very difficult. I talked to a gun shop owner recently and he told me its almost impossible in this state (northeast) to get a carry and conceal at your business property. You basically have to prove that your business is one where if there is not armed resistance to looting more harm will be done ie a gun shop obviously needs to protect their guns. For food and bev, service sector its alot of hoops to jump. Their will have to be a divide sooner or later though because these things further push both sides to extremes that they can't come back from, it will be gradual but society will become more fractured and divided and despite my disdain for some on the left and the right I know that does not bode well for this country's future. Even if your armed or you protect your business, if thr laws, and policies handcuff you it doesn't matter. If a community goes full succession they need to train and educate their members because they will need alot of self preservation skills, gardening, self defense, administration, resource allocation, manufacturing. It cant be done by just a few people that want to separate, unless you live in the mountains and eat wild weeds and herbs which many can not sustain despite their online bravado.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
The black democrat "leaders" do everything they can to keep that community shattered. They promise to help in exchange for money and power, then do absolutely nothing so they can get more money and power tomorrow. It's all just a big hustle for them. Nobody learns and Americans of all colors have an astonishingly short political memory.
In one of Thomas Sowell's books he talked about his childhood. The book may have been Black Rednecks and White Liberals but it may have been a different one. He said in Harlem, when it was hot he could sleep on the fire escape above the alleyway. Today if you did that, you might be hit by a stray bullet. He said black kids would play in parks after dark and no one thought it was unsafe. He said it wasn't until liberals ushered in their policies that black communities well apart. He specifically talks about excessive welfare.

The left is pro-single moms, pro-feminism, pro-drugs, pro-fat acceptance, anti-helping boys in any way, anti-family, and anti-Christianity. They offer nothing good to black people, only make their situation worse, and pack themselves on the backs while they do it.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
A perfect example of why you should consider Blue cities to be under something close to anarcho-tyranny where the ruling class of jews will decide your fate.

Repeat sex offender (Jewish) gets two years.

Four years for a goyim boy with a clean record getting into a fight with antifa.

Same judge.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
While it does not surprise me that PC tards can think police are double plus un-good.
Definitely not surprised about the current White House.

Since when are fire-fighters racist...?

Toymaker Lego Asks Retailers to Pull Promos for Police, Firefighters, White House Figures

The Danish toymaker Lego has asked retailers to pull promotional materials for some play figures in response to the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police, including all police figures, firefighters, and accessories, and even the White House.
The Toy Book obtained the email sent to retailers:

The Toy Book has received a copy of an email sent to affiliate marketers by Rakuten Linkshare on behalf of the LEGO Group. The email requests removal of product listings and features for more than 30 LEGO building sets, Minifigures, and accessories that include representation of police officers, firefighters, criminals, emergency vehicles, and buildings. Sets include the LEGO City Police Station, Fire Station, Police Dog Unit, Patrol Car, Fire Plane, Mobile Command Center, Police Highway Arrest, and many more. Even the LEGO City Donut Shop Opening set — which includes Police Officer “Duke DeTain” and “Crook” Minifigures — roleplay items including a Police Handcuffs & Badge Set, and the adult builder LEGO Creator version of The White House made the removal list.

The website also reported that a spokesperson with Lego responded to their request for comment:

We requested that our affiliate partners refrain from posting promotional LEGO content as part of our decision to respect #BlackOutTuesday and pause posting content on our social media channels in response to the tragic events in the US. We regret any misunderstanding and will ensure that we are clearer about our intentions in the future.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...irefighters-white-house-figures-from-shelves/

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Reddit is literally a terrorist forum at this point. There are posts on mainstream subs calling for the murder of not only police, but their families
Reddit is being called out by its former SJW CEO Ellen KungPao for being too right wing.
This is why you never cuck to SJWs. It's never enough.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
It's because Blacks didn't go through what Whites went through. Europe used to be just as violent as South Africa today:
I've always said Muslim societies make sense when you consider they are chronologically at the Middle Ages right now. considering the history of Christianity vs Islam. They are just on different timelines, but are behaving no worse than the middle age Europeans. The African societies on the other hand... not sure what the excuse is there.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
This photo is haunting and disturbing.
Although part of me wishes they would just let the Lincoln monument be destroyed. They are already taking down memorials to war veterans and heroes of the Confederacy, and defacing statues of founding fathers. Why should this treasonous evil man be allowed to stay? Let him go out with the raging mob madness. After all, it was Lincoln who said whites and blacks could never live together peacefully.

^^ I believe it was Sweden who started to destroy artifacts created/left behind by the vikings. They are attempting to rewrite history. Very odd that it's happening in this country. It's too late, IMO. I'm already wondering how to plan my exit if things get bad; if Trump manages to win this year we're somewhat safe, but in 2024 I'd be very surprised if things are even close to the same. If leftists can get this far with Trump in office, imagine what they'll do with him out. Fortunately by 2025/2026 I'll have several hundred thousand saved so I can leave without any worries. Just, it's hard to find out what places won't be hit by Globohomo by then.. because if the USA does it, most other countries will follow. Hell, there are BLM protests in Amsterdam, and they have nothing to do with this..