Race riots 2020

LeBeau

Ostrich
Gold Member
I’m convinced now more than ever that Jeff Bezos, who recently became a trillionaire, is behind covid 19 and the race riots.
Outside of the conspiracy theories behind Bezos that you posted, do you have any evidence to back up that ridiculous claim of his wealth?

N°6

Ostrich
Abolitionists were not necessarily integrationists.

Lincoln thought about sending the freed slaves to the British colonies in the caribbean (presumably to destabilise them through migration) but colonising Liberia was chosen instead.

Both options were deemed to be better than freedmen integrating to American/ white society, Yankee or southern.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Little off topic, but I was talking with a South African Boer who I met by chance earlier this year when was in the states for a meeting. This was a few weeks before the Covid hysteria really hit. I was asking him what was going on over there. He said the ANC was really agitating to ratchet things up, and that despite the huge numerical disadvantage the Boers would "kick their a**es" if it comes to war in SA. He was deadly serious and said that fellow Boers were largely united and ready to go.

The Boers are some tough hombres.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Its symbolic. Lincoln freed the slaves and thus gave a big win to Blacks. So why are they vandalizing his memorial?

Make sense? Not to me either.

What does make sense is that this is madness. And that should scare us all.
They just want to wreck the civilization and start a new one.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
The entire Buffalo Police Department Emergency Response Team has resigned after the department suspended two officers without pay when a video surfaced showing them pushing over a 75-year-old protester.

John Evans, president of the Buffalo Police Benevolent Association announced the 57-member team’s resignation at a press conference Friday.
“Fifty-seven resigned in disgust because of the treatment of two of their members, who were simply executing orders,” Evans told a local NBC affiliate.

In a graphic video shot by a WBFO journalist, the elderly man is seen slowly approaching the police until one officer tells him to move and then pushes him.

A person can be heard yelling “He’s bleeding out of his ear!” and calling for medics. The man is seen laying on his back with blood trickling from his head.

The Buffalo Police Department initially said the man tripped and fell.
Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown (D) said in a statement that he “was deeply disturbed by the video.”

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Outside of the conspiracy theories behind Bezos that you posted, do you have any evidence to back up that ridiculous claim of his wealth?
It’s from his stock. Which has skyrocketed the past few months. The stock has jumped from 1600 to 2550 in recent months.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Video of the Buffalo police officers shoving a 75 year old white man to the ground and knocking him unconscious.
More proof that we have a police violence problem in this country, not a race problem.
Absolutely disgusting. They don't even stop to check on him after potentially killing him without provocation.
The police lying about it and then the entire squad resigning as if they don't have a problem with this shows how real this problem is.

You won't find cops saying it's ok to beat on black men.
But you can easily find cops who justify violence against peaceful Americans.
Where's the attempted manslaughter charge against the guy who almost killed grandpa?

Just a few miles north of Buffalo, we have the opposite reaction from Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Video of the Buffalo police officers shoving a 75 year old white man to the ground and knocking him unconscious.
More proof that we have a police violence problem in this country, not a race problem.
Absolutely disgusting. They don't even stop to check on him after potentially killing him without provocation.
The police lying about it and then the entire squad resigning as if they don't have a problem with this shows how real this problem is.

You won't find cops saying it's ok to beat on black men.
But you can easily find cops who justify violence against peaceful Americans.
Where's the attempted manslaughter charge against the guy who almost killed grandpa?

Just a few miles north of Buffalo, we have the opposite reaction from Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.
Who cares? The old guy is white there for his life doesn’t matter, only black lives matter in the new normal, apparently

If this old dude was black this would be national news

This is a coup attempt.

More and more this is my conclusion of the "race riots" and I think it actually can have some chance of succeeding.

Why is it a coup?

Because it is so orchestrated and there is a full on onslaught to force the issue by multiple fronts:

Social media is completely going to war against Trump's America, Reddit and Twitter are leading the way, with Reddit being absolutely insanely manipulated. They've purged pretty much all resistance (The Donald etc) and now with all dissent purged, they can bombard NPCs with propaganda. Facebook seems to be holding out, maybe Zuckerberg is more on Team Israel, instead of Team Soros.

News is blatantly pro-coup, CNN essentially cheering on the coup, while the fake Fox News, constantly focusing on stuff like what officers are charged with and not the rioting, looting and couping.

International uproar is forming, by the jewish media abroad, using the same methods against the US, as they used against Hong Kong. Incidentally, so many conservatives are now getting a taste of their own medicine as they, incompetently as always, supported HK antifa. The jewish media always uses "the world is with/against you" tactics to put pressure on those under coup attempt.

Corporations are falling in line. This is not necessarily an orchestrated ideological effort, simply pivoting towards who they perceive will come out on top. This switching of allegiance to the new power, then lends legitimacy to the communist coup.

You're being coup'ed.

What can happen from here?

I hope Trump speaks with Putin every day, because Putin has been under constant coup attempts for 20 years and there are probably no one in the world with more experience in quelling such problems as him.

Is it possible that the media is trying to bait Trump into attempting Orban/Putin/Erdogan moves without having the necessary support? I think so. They want Trump to move in that direction now, where it has no chance of success, and not in 4 years where it might. We should remember that Orban, Putin and Erdogan, only moved to "illiberal democracy" after years and years of purging opponents in the government agencies. We're not there yet, but I do think it's the only possible move for legacy America eventually.