Racist tweets by Cambridge University Professor Priyamvada Gopal

Gradient

Kingfisher
White professors get quite literally economically crucified amid wild hysteria for suggesting that men and women are different.

Whatever this godless harpy is, can actually suggest violence against white men, and no one in the fecalstream media bats and eye.

Have you ever seen a more hideous tranny?

290620gopal.jpg

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
I don't know if there's a better argument against multiculturalism than that screenshot right there in the OP, especially when you realize that is what passes for a professor nowadays.
This x10000. Aristotle wrote about this very issue during his time, which was 2400 years ago. The greatest civilization in (current) human history is going to crumble because we can't use common since and reason and look to freaking history. I don't know why I'm shocked by this kind of stuff anymore, the US has gone batshit crazy. Idle hands are the devil's playthings and we've had it too good and too comfortable for too long.

Also, I definitely had to look up whether she is a tranny or not. Didn't find anything saying so but my doubts are still there

bucky

Pelican
This x10000. Aristotle wrote about this very issue during his time, which was 2400 years ago. The greatest civilization in (current) human history is going to crumble because we can't use common since and reason and look to freaking history. I don't know why I'm shocked by this kind of stuff anymore, the US has gone batshit crazy. Idle hands are the devil's playthings and we've had it too good and too comfortable for too long.

Also, I definitely had to look up whether she is a tranny or not. Didn't find anything saying so but my doubts are still there
I guess this is an actual woman then. As much as I'm not a fan of the tendency to call any woman we don't like a tranny around here, in this case I assumed it was true.

Easy_C

Crow
Notice the key psychological driver of the left is on display when she says she’s used to not being paid enough.

Underlying leftism is status anxiety. These people are naturally low social status, know they don’t generally control or influence any social group outside (hence why they crave titles and bureaucracy so much. It artificially gives them that power), and are constantly walking around while suffering from a massive inferiority complex.

That’s why leftism appeals. It offers them free elevated social status they would not have and because that is what they actually want no amount of logic or “owning” will change minds. They want status, not truth. They will actively fight truth because truth harms their social status.

myrica

Pigeon
White professors get quite literally economically crucified amid wild hysteria for suggesting that men and women are different.

Whatever this godless harpy is, can actually suggest violence against white men, and no one in the fecalstream media bats and eye.

Have you ever seen a more hideous tranny?

View attachment 23721

india is probably the most racist country in the world. There was even a statistics done about it. %91 of the indian population said they wouldnt want a neighbour from another race. Having been to india and worked with indians my whole professional life, i stand behind those statistics 250%.
shes fugly. I doubt she can find a guy to have sex with her EVEN if he's dead drunk(common in the UK). Probably she got rejected by quite a few white guys.

We also have to look at this *small* detail VERY carefully;
*Maybe these messages will lead to another petition demanding Gopal’s removal. The first one was deleted by Change.org after receiving over 20,000 signatures.
Cambridge University has stood by Gopal despite previously dismissing Noah Carl after 500 academics signed a letter challenging Carl’s research on race and intelligence.*

We live in a world where you can be as much racist as you want if you are not white(as a turkish guy,i got away with it many times,even tho im physically white lol). Even one girl from montana told me she would sue me for whatever i say if i was white, but since im not, she wont win the court :squintlol:

kazz

Kingfisher
This was her response to media, who seem to lapp it up about saying "White lives dont matter. As white lives"

When she had said “White lives don’t matter. As white lives,” she had meant their value should be inherent and not linked to ideologies around race, she said. “Whiteness does not qualify someone to have their life matter; the life matters but not the whiteness.”

She added: “You cannot oppose Black Lives Matter with ‘white lives matter’ because they are not comparable. Whiteness is already valued but blackness is not.”

This is humanities in a nut shell. Prove an argument to be right even if its not. Use a pseudo intellectual sounding word salad like this and people will be like wow, simply amazing even though they have no idea what she means.

She added: “You cannot oppose Black Lives Matter with ‘white lives matter’ because they are not comparable. Whiteness is already valued but blackness is not.”
Whiteness is valued and blackness isn't to who? Her? I have to ask rhetorically because these lefty nitwits who see race everywhere are the biggest racists around.

Edit - And dude looks like a lady.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
india is probably the most racist country in the world. There was even a statistics done about it. %91 of the indian population said they wouldnt want a neighbour from another race. Having been to india and worked with indians my whole professional life, i stand behind those statistics 250%.
shes fugly. I doubt she can find a guy to have sex with her EVEN if he's dead drunk(common in the UK). Probably she got rejected by quite a few white guys.

We also have to look at this *small* detail VERY carefully;
*Maybe these messages will lead to another petition demanding Gopal’s removal. The first one was deleted by Change.org after receiving over 20,000 signatures.
Cambridge University has stood by Gopal despite previously dismissing Noah Carl after 500 academics signed a letter challenging Carl’s research on race and intelligence.*

We live in a world where you can be as much racist as you want if you are not white(as a turkish guy,i got away with it many times,even tho im physically white lol). Even one girl from montana told me she would sue me for whatever i say if i was white, but since im not, she wont win the court :squintlol:
Lol, there are plenty of sexless, desperate Pajeets that would want to get with her, but the problem is it's probably not them who she yearns for. She probably wants a white Chad or the most elite of her own race (who actually have far better options than her fugly self) at the end of the day.

She is basically an ugly, angry Indian woman that has clearly hit the wall.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Behind any "woman of color' SJW is ferocious hatred and jealousy of white women. They remember all the boys like Susie with the long blond hair and green eyes.
I went to college with girls like this. They'd spend their time trashing America in class and writing anti-colonialism articles in the school newspaper. But the SECOND a white guy gave them a second glance, they'd swoon like schoolgirls meeting Justin Bieber.

We used to have a joke about this at the college newspaper: "They're like hungry kids at Thanksgiving -- anything for white meat!"