Racist tweets by Cambridge University Professor Priyamvada Gopal

Athanasius

Kingfisher
The sheer gall of people like her who go to foreign country and act like they own the place never fails to amaze.

This Gopal lady... In many of these posts she seems to be attempting comedy. It's not funny (she's a woman) but I think that's what she's attempting in whatever wavelength she's operating in.

"Whiteness" - what a term.

Reactions: 911

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member

New York Slimes' #cancelwhitepeople columist

AOC and her chad destroyer

Illham - once they go white the black man they sleight - Omar

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I’ve noticed that and a tendency to worship bureaucy. I slipped at work one day and some Indian gal came to me trying to badger me into “filing an incident report”. I told her that no, it was my fault and “I don’t want to engage the bureaucracy because I slipped”.
Jim Rogers wrote two enjoyable books about traveling the world, from a financial perspective. (Investment Biker and Adventure Capitalist). He has interesting comments on many countries, and they are all flawed in certain ways. The big flaw with India was its absurd bureaucracy, which can be traced back to British colonial rule. He concludes there Is no way Indian society can rapidly change or adapt. If they could, they would probably be a world superpower, as they have incredible talent and wealth (though they have the most unpleasant of any accent when speaking English).

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Some other interesting stuff she's said. Woke WoCs are all white worshippers, the most bitter of them just angry that Chad didn't swipe right:

Guess whom owned the East India trading co? (((Yep)))
You see when the Jews were expelled from Spain and relocated to Hollandia and Britain they brought with them the thousand year Semitic practices of slave trading. That’s why the Dutch and British had waves of black people brought in.

Their is always a price to pay if you’re complicit and seduced by evil.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
In many of these posts she seems to be attempting comedy. It's not funny
The second route for males, if not a natural alpha, is humour. The natural alpha is simply himself and provides value to others in his ability to take them to better places with his leadership.

The guy who takes the funny route to status has to constantly be funny to maintain status. Its not natural. And taking this route degrades you by making you unserrious.

You will note that all real lesbians - butch dykes - take the secondary male route of being funny. They are unable to be what they want to be, a natural alpha. You often find these real lesbians with attractive fake lesbians, who are attracted to men, but had issues with them. So have a shot at the highest tier of women who are like men.

These angry careerist/accademic types like Gopal also try and take on male models for behaviour. They also can't be a natural alpha, so have a shot at humour. But not being dykes they can't pull any value from it.

They are so angry because they've adopted modes that wont get them what they want. In fact it repels what they want. If they were just feminine they'd have a chance at pulling in at least low-rent, white betas.

STG

Robin
Only in clown world does an Indian woman who came from a country where they literally shit in the street, attain a career as a college professor (people who used to teach higher learning), and shit on the people who created the country she gets to live in.

Lady, the people you are talking shit about are the reasons we don't have this in the United States:

Notice the key psychological driver of the left is on display when she says she’s used to not being paid enough.

Underlying leftism is status anxiety. These people are naturally low social status, know they don’t generally control or influence any social group outside (hence why they crave titles and bureaucracy so much. It artificially gives them that power), and are constantly walking around while suffering from a massive inferiority complex.

That’s why leftism appeals. It offers them free elevated social status they would not have and because that is what they actually want no amount of logic or “owning” will change minds. They want status, not truth. They will actively fight truth because truth harms their social status.
I see you are also a man of John Mark video culture.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Lol, there are plenty of sexless, desperate Pajeets that would want to get with her, but the problem is it's probably not them who she yearns for. She probably wants a white Chad or the most elite of her own race (who actually have far better options than her fugly self) at the end of the day.

She is basically an ugly, angry Indian woman that has clearly hit the wall.
Her mother bank-shotted her off the wall into the doctors arms at birth by the looks of it.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
I understand women like these perfectly. The reason they become SJWs is because they are incapable of doing anything else. Look at her background.

1. Her last name Gopal is not a surname in India but is in fact a first name. She is probably a Tamil Brahmin whose father stopped writing the family surname in order to avoid anti-Brahmin sentiment. In the 1950s and 60s there was a huge anti-Brahmin wave in the southern state of Tamil Nadu and rightly so. These TamBrams are the most arrogant and casteist people in India.

2. Her father was a diplomat and she lived in Sri Lanka, Bhutan and then Austria while growing up. So she grew up in an elite Indian family. Must have gone to the best schools or some Catholic school which Indians call convent. Such people think they are better than Indians educated in other secular English medium schools and behave as if they are gods to Indians educated in local language schools.

3. Is probably casteist herself but will couch that in terms of class and educational differences. Nothing makes these people more happy than looking down on fellow Indians who cannot match their perfect English. In fact the only skill her ilk have is their command of the English language. Brahmins were always very big on mastery of any language and using it as a means of controlling the masses.

4. She did her MA from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. The university is notorious for producing hardcore Marxists and right-wingers often talk of defunding it. Among its alumni are the communist insurgency leader of Nepal who overthrew the Nepalese government in 2008 after a brutal 12 year old civil war. Many of its other alumni have also been involved in violent Marxist groups throughout India. Recently the university has become a hub of a Islamist-Marxist alliance.

5. In spite of her father being a diplomat, she didn't try to become one, since even that requires lot of hard work to get selected. Instead she chose the easy route of getting into social sciences in western universities.

6. She represents the new breed of Indian female migrants who are not smart enough to work in a STEM field or have the entrepreneurial skills to run a legit business in the west. Kshama Sawant (nee Ramanujam) is another Tamil Brahmin, although she is a former software engineer. What they all want is a comfortable life in the west. These women will do anything to avoid having to come back to India. If not the U.S., then Canada, then UK, then Australia, then NZ and then any West European country. I personally know several women like this. They try to hang on via either marriage or enrolling for some lame PhD course in their country of choice. There they network, play the color card and finally get the appropriate work permit.

8. The beauty thing and their low SMV is very much a factor in their angry cuntish attitude. Single cause no high value Indian man wants her and she won't settle for anyone less than that. These women love mocking the traditional Indian culture cause of its emphasis on marriage and kids.

9. The difference between her and the earlier Indian SJWs in the U.S. or U.K. is that the earlier bunch only targeted India. Their whole shtick was talking about how bad Hindus are treating women, low-caste Hindus being oppressed and religious minorities being oppressed etc. They were given ample funding and publicity for all their work. They would do this by living out their lives in some social sciences department of a western university. These people wouldn't dare to criticize their western masters for fear of losing their jobs and getting kicked out of the country.

But in the case of Gopal and Sawant it shows that the people who created these monsters have lost control of them.

Last edited:

myrica

Pigeon
How is Boris Jewish? His paternal great-grandfather was a Turkish Muslim. No one has ever said that his maternal side has Jewish ancestry.
boris's parents are from bulgaria when it was owned by ottoman empire. I think his grandgrand father is a turkish muslim guy lived in bulgaria.
I doubt his maternal side has jewish ancestry. Very rarely minorities in ottoman empire married with people from other religions. Armenians married with armenians, greek married with greeks etc(even now its like that).

myrica

Pigeon
Jim Rogers wrote two enjoyable books about traveling the world, from a financial perspective. (Investment Biker and Adventure Capitalist). He has interesting comments on many countries, and they are all flawed in certain ways. The big flaw with India was its absurd bureaucracy, which can be traced back to British colonial rule. He concludes there Is no way Indian society can rapidly change or adapt. If they could, they would probably be a world superpower, as they have incredible talent and wealth (though they have the most unpleasant of any accent when speaking English).
Having worked with indians almost all my professional life(since 2011, on cruises and on land) i DISAGREE. I also been to india, worst mistake of my life.
There are very talented people there to be sure which is obvious if you consider the population they have. But indians have serious flaws. They tend to look for *short term* gains, rather than long term which limits them massively.
Also they are extremely traditional and close minded. Shit management talent as well. When you put an indian guy in a position of power, he immediately starts treating his *subordinates* like a slave.
Not to mention their tendency to be extremely dishonest(especially trade), and they try to scam anyone who's not indian. When i was in mumbai,i felt like in a jungle where everyone is trying to scam me because im foreigner(and as a turkish guy, its very rare since we do similar with tourists, but not that obvious).

MiroKlose

Sparrow
These are left wing creatures. No sane person in my country would even want to touch her with a barge pole. But of course just like in the west there are left wing beta boys ready to lick her boots.

A whole lot of Indian women when they go to the west start following the worst of western cultures - sluttiness, feminism, communism and all those bull crap. We Indian men are really careful when we get a proposal from such twats for our arranged marriages. We double check that they don't follow any of those ideologies or overtly support any abrahamic religions (judaism, christianity and islam).

And in the same tone, Indian men who want to stick their dicks in a white woman's punani is worst of the human species!

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I understand women like these perfectly. The reason they become SJWs is because they are incapable of doing anything else. Look at her background.

1. Her last name Gopal is not a surname in India but is in fact a first name. She is probably a Tamil Brahmin whose father stopped writing the family surname in order to avoid anti-Brahmin sentiment. In the 1950s and 60s there was a huge anti-Brahmin wave in the southern state of Tamil Nadu and rightly so. These TamBrams are the most arrogant and casteist people in India.

2. Her father was a diplomat and she lived in Sri Lanka, Bhutan and then Austria while growing up. So she grew up in an elite Indian family. Must have gone to the best schools or some Catholic school which Indians call convent. Such people think they are better than Indians educated in other secular English medium schools and behave as if they are gods to Indians educated in local language schools.

3. Is probably casteist herself but will couch that in terms of class and educational differences. Nothing makes these people more happy than looking down on fellow Indians who cannot match their perfect English. In fact the only skill her ilk have is their command of the English language. Brahmins were always very big on mastery of any language and using it as a means of controlling the masses.

4. She did her MA from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. The university is notorious for producing hardcore Marxists and right-wingers often talk of defunding it. Among its alumni are the communist insurgency leader of Nepal who overthrew the Nepalese government in 2008 after a brutal 12 year old civil war. Many of its other alumni have also been involved in violent Marxist groups throughout India. Recently the university has become a hub of a Islamist-Marxist alliance.

5. In spite of her father being a diplomat, she didn't try to become one, since even that requires lot of hard work to get selected. Instead she chose the easy route of getting into social sciences in western universities.

6. She represents the new breed of Indian female migrants who are not smart enough to work in a STEM field or have the entrepreneurial skills to run a legit business in the west. Kshama Sawant (nee Ramanujam) is another Tamil Brahmin, although she is a former software engineer. What they all want is a comfortable life in the west. These women will do anything to avoid having to come back to India. If not the U.S., then Canada, then UK, then Australia, then NZ and then any West European country. I personally know several women like this. They try to hang on via either marriage or enrolling for some lame PhD course in their country of choice. There they network, play the color card and finally get the appropriate work permit.

8. The beauty thing and their low SMV is very much a factor in their angry cuntish attitude. Single cause no high value Indian man wants her and she won't settle for anyone less than that. These women love mocking the traditional Indian culture cause of its emphasis on marriage and kids.

9. The difference between her and the earlier Indian SJWs in the U.S. or U.K. is that the earlier bunch only targeted India. Their whole shtick was talking about how bad Hindus are treating women, low-caste Hindus being oppressed and religious minorities being oppressed etc. They were given ample funding and publicity for all their work. They would do this by living out their lives in some social sciences department of a western university. These people wouldn't dare to criticize their western masters for fear of losing their jobs and getting kicked out of the country.

But in the case of Gopal and Sawant it shows that the people who created these monsters have lost control of them.
Yup - pretty much - I know some high-value Indian men and none would touch women like that with a ten-foot-pole. She only has the bolshevik religion as her refuge - best something filled with hate against anything she can get away with. Pretty Indian women generally are much more sane and laid back. And the men also have better things to do becoming doctors and working in IT. And the west is promoting those harpies everywhere now. None of that shit would fly in the homecountry. India would never allow anyone to spit on their culture or even publicly deride any of their local races. And the biggest irony is that the upper castes in many areas are the closest to the whites she seems to hate so much. Some can pass for pure Europeans easily - though not her since something went wrong with her development and genetics.

I went to college with girls like this. They'd spend their time trashing America in class and writing anti-colonialism articles in the school newspaper. But the SECOND a white guy gave them a second glance, they'd swoon like schoolgirls meeting Justin Bieber.

We used to have a joke about this at the college newspaper: "They're like hungry kids at Thanksgiving -- anything for white meat!"
That Korean SWJ NYT writer anti white rage happened after her white boyfriend dumped her.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
He just gave me a way to articulate it. Most of what John Mark says about the left has been readily apparent to me because I have first hand experience in the third world and the way the left thinks is a third world (oops that’s racist. I mean “disadvantaged nations) mentality.
I don't think a secularist Doolittle society has the basis to last, and Propertarianism seems about as likely to be the basis for society as libertarianism, but Mark does excel at distilling problems into punchy soundbites that make you go "ah, never quite thought of it that way."

Easy_C

Crow
They’re going to gain significant clout as we move forward because they’re the only ones who are offering any kind of a cohesive vision. It’s something to be aware of and ultimately a good outcome will depend on separating Doolittle from his own product.

I do think they’re significantly more of a factor than libertarians becoming Libertarianism subverts the influence of power to idealistic “do whatever” notions that leave them defenseless against subversion. This thing has some strong defenses built in that are specifically designed to counter the tribe’s tactics and most of those defenses could be very easily implemented in a Christian society because they’re either compatible with Christianity or very easily adapted to it.