Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Tekashi 6ix9ine

Got robbed in his own city of course (NYC). In his own borough (Brooklyn).

0722-tekashi69-hospital-tmz02-3.jpg

Goldin Boy

Pelican
Azalea Bank is 14 mins and 45 sec through her 15 mins of fame. She ruined the show. Cliffnotes, she gets butthurt because DC Young Fly roasted her and she starts blaming it on "colorism". Word online is that she was actually crying on the show but I can't find the footage. Bitch needs professional help.

azulsombra

Pelican
Listened to Em's album in it's entirety, he's certainly got fuel in his gas tank this time around.

He taunts and slaps around almost every mumble rapper. Drake gets jabbed as well. Great to see EM in music industry attack mode again.

Goldin Boy

Pelican
I had written off Tekashi 69 as a one-dimensional SoundCloud rapper but I may be wrong:

I liked it: He's taking a page from the Pitbull playbook and doing some records with crossover appeal now. Should do an English version of this song.

What do you guys think?

Mikestar

Kingfisher
Goldin Boy said:
I had written off Tekashi 69 as a one-dimensional SoundCloud rapper but I may be wrong:

I liked it: He's taking a page from the Pitbull playbook and doing some records with crossover appeal now. Should do an English version of this song.

What do you guys think?

Nah I think he shouldn't do latin trap and should stick to his regular loud style raps, imo that song is whack.

Thoughts on this collab? I think it goes hard and 50 cent should make more music nowadays

Huey

Kingfisher
Machine Gun Kelly responded to Eminem.

I thought it was decent. He had some funny bars

Hello Marshall, my name's Colson
You should go back to Recovery
I know your ego is hurting just knowing that all of your fans discovered me (Hi)
He like "Damn, he a younger me
Except he dresses better and I'm ugly
Always making fun of me"
---
I am the prodigy, how could I even look up to you
You ain't as tall as me
5'8" and I'm 6'4"
Seven punches hold your head still
Last time you saw 8 Mile was at home on a treadmill

:laugh:

Mikestar

Kingfisher

Wiz Khalifa released Rolling Papers 2. Smoked up some high grade OG and listened to the whole album, I flew away, this album is bomb, sounds like that old Wiz. His bars have always exclaimed game teachings too and I like that

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Mikestar said:

Wiz Khalifa released Rolling Papers 2. Smoked up some high grade OG and listened to the whole album, I flew away, this album is bomb, sounds like that old Wiz. His bars have always exclaimed game teachings too and I like that

That Wiz track you posted is fire. Believe I heard it on the XM radio not long ago. Here's another track I heard recently (Wiz Khalifa & Trick Trick). Not sure if this is on the record, maybe not (could be more of a Trick Trick project).... check it out:

Mikestar

Kingfisher
jordypip23 said:
Mikestar said:

That Wiz track you posted is fire. Believe I heard it on the XM radio not long ago. Here's another track I heard recently (Wiz Khalifa & Trick Trick). Not sure if this is on the record, maybe not (could be more of a Trick Trick project).... check it out:

That song goes hard, check out the other songs on the new album too like Penthouse, King and Blue Hunnids

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Mikestar said:
Goldin Boy said:

What do you guys think?

Nah I think he shouldn't do latin trap and should stick to his regular loud style raps, imo that song is whack.

Thoughts on this collab? I think it goes hard and 50 cent should make more music nowadays

This Uncle Murda guy and Kidd Kidd if he's still under the G-Unit umbrella are solid additions to the stable.