Ravi Zacharias Sexual Abuse Allegations

Lamkins

Robin
I‘m familiar with him, but I never listened to him or read any books. I tried once but just couldn’t get interested. The ministry hired outsiders to investigate. What they found is pretty compelling including images on his phone. Apparently there were also several ministry employees who’d brought up concerns over the years. I feel especially sorry for his wife and kids. What a horrible thing to deal with after he’s dead.

Did he secretly want to get caught since he didn’t clear his phones of incriminating stuff? I find his manipulative behavior far more disturbing than the sexual stuff.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I‘m familiar with him, but I never listened to him or read any books. I tried once but just couldn’t get interested. The ministry hired outsiders to investigate. What they found is pretty compelling including images on his phone. Apparently there were also several ministry employees who’d brought up concerns over the years. I feel especially sorry for his wife and kids. What a horrible thing to deal with after he’s dead.

Did he secretly want to get caught since he didn’t clear his phones of incriminating stuff? I find his manipulative behavior far more disturbing than the sexual stuff.

Troubling thing is he doesn't seem to have shown any remorse for his actions towards the end of his life. So it doesn't look good in terms of him actually being saved and actually believing what he preaches.

If he is right. He is as right as Hitler or Stalin or even Satan proclaiming that 2+2=4. Truth remains the Truth regardless of the mouth it comes out of.

Like the Pharisees(Matthew 23:2-3). Who whilst being right in their preaching don't really practice what they preach and don't really regret their sins. Making them hypocrites.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I hope that he repented just before he died. This is horrible, and we must pray for his soul.

Ultimately, our hope does not lie on fallible men like Ravi Zacharias, but on the infallible God-man, Jesus Christ.

Better to be saved as though snatched by fire and be without reward other than ending up in the presence of Christ than to end up in hell.

Death Row inmates who end up genuinely believing in the one who loved them before the foundation of the world are in a better position in this regard.

Lamkins

Robin
Troubling thing is he doesn't seem to have shown any remorse for his actions towards the end of his life. So it doesn't look good in terms of him actually being saved and actually believing what he preaches.

If he is right. He is as right as Hitler or Stalin or even Satan proclaiming that 2+2=4. Truth remains the Truth regardless of the mouth it comes out of.

Like the Pharisees(Matthew 23:2-3). Who whilst being right in their preaching don't really practice what they preach and don't really regret their sins. Making them hypocrites.

I totally agree. I should’ve said subconsciously wanting to get caught rather than secretly.