Real estate thread

Troller

Pelican
How is it not possible? They are already doing it through taxation. Even if you inherit a home free and clear you must pay. All they need to do is crank it up a notch and millions will be knocked off the ladder. Wealth redistribution, even through elaborate indirect mechanism, is a valid concern
It´s called communism. Great reset are fancy words for communists takeover. They did it in Russia, Cuba, China, etc. Why people think we are immune in the west to this disease? You own nothing in Cuba. .

Last edited:

Peter Schiff's new podcast explains the fed's impact on the housing market.
What would motivate a Jew to tell the truth in a macro-economic financial matter? I have people throwing loads of end-times analysts/coin guys at me, a ton of whom seem Jewish and if there is even a 15% chance of them lying to suit some perceived interest that "makes Jews feel safe" I dont want to waste my time. Change my mind.

Cicero12

Sparrow
What would motivate a Jew to tell the truth in a macro-economic financial matter? I have people throwing loads of end-times analysts/coin guys at me, a ton of whom seem Jewish and if there is even a 15% chance of them lying to suit some perceived interest that "makes Jews feel safe" I dont want to waste my time. Change my mind.

Well, did you listen to what he said?

NoMoreTO

Ostrich

We live in a Jewish economic system. If you keep your savings in the bank, the Jew is lending it out x 10. At the same time the (((Fed))) is deflating the value of your paper debt money.

Stacking some silver was popular in communist times, and I know someone from Syria who claimed that their families precious metals got them out alive when the currency went down the toilet.

Schiff pumps gold and silver, and he sells it through his funds. So he has a conflict of interest and could be called a grifter or a salesman. Take what he says with a grain of salt, but Jews can understand monetary policy and economics. It's not a religious topic , Nobody here needs to convince you to watch a video. On silver, I buy physical locally and Eric Sprott's ETF PSLV. Sprott isn't of the tribe, he is an English/Irish name

I didn't listen to the video. Real Estate is local, and it's based on your lifestyle. It's hard to predict what will crash and when the bubble will pop.

Troller

Pelican

italy real estate will fall like a house of cards. Im actually looking into real estate there. But its still too early.

Hotels market is starting to move with portfolios being offered with a discount.

Loool they broke the hotel market and now are entering like vultures. Afterwards things go back to new normal and sell it with a profit. Straight from Economic hitman playbook.

Real estate is local but increase in interest rates will kill all market.

my gut feeling was commercial real estate and some signs say im right. But im not fully convinced yet.

Troller

Pelican
We live in a Jewish economic system. If you keep your savings in the bank, the Jew is lending it out x 10. At the same time the (((Fed))) is deflating the value of your paper debt money.

Stacking some silver was popular in communist times, and I know someone from Syria who claimed that their families precious metals got them out alive when the currency went down the toilet.

Schiff pumps gold and silver, and he sells it through his funds. So he has a conflict of interest and could be called a grifter or a salesman. Take what he says with a grain of salt, but Jews can understand monetary policy and economics. It's not a religious topic , Nobody here needs to convince you to watch a video. On silver, I buy physical locally and Eric Sprott's ETF PSLV. Sprott isn't of the tribe, he is an English/Irish name

I didn't listen to the video. Real Estate is local, and it's based on your lifestyle. It's hard to predict what will crash and when the bubble will pop.
He is always bearish so his economic advice is practically useless. Yes there are crisis. But in the meantime you better be investing in something more useful than gold or silver.

its not just Jews. There are other traitors inside.

Last edited:

Talus

Sparrow
Who cares?... they're gonna seize it all at the end of the day anyway.

It won't happen quick. If they can't get the guns, I doubt they'll get the real estate.

Different case for Europe and the US metroplitan areas where people will be happy to ditch ownership. In the case of rural areas in the US, I bet they'll be chastized for continuing 'backwards' practices like 'land ownership', but they'll hold out for a few more decades. That being said, (((they))) are definitely game planning the hold out situation. Bill Gates is buying up immense amount of farmland, and there is plenty of deleterious politics around BLM land, National Parks, National forrests, etc.

Wrong... again. Please stop with the fear mongering doomsday stuff that never materializes. No one is coming to seize your property and take away your cash and force vaccinate you and implant you with a microchip (while the amoral sacrilegious low IQ feminine Trump crosses The Rubicon). That is, as long as you lay low and fly under the radar. However, if you accumulate vast sums of wealth or seek attention via some form of public spectacle then all bets are off.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
He is always bearish so his economic advice is practically useless. Yes there are crisis. But in the meantime you better be investing in something more useful than gold or silver.

its not just Jews. There are other traitors inside.
Fair enough.

But there is flight to safety as a valid strategy.

Hotels market is starting to move with portfolios being offered with a discount.

Loool they broke the hotel market and now are entering like vultures. Afterwards things go back to new normal and sell it with a profit. Straight from Economic hitman playbook.

Real estate is local but increase in interest rates will kill all market.

my gut feeling was commercial real estate and some signs say im right. But im not fully convinced yet.

I saw a little bed and breakfast / small hotel near a beach town in ontario for sale locally, a nice building good bones, some style points too. Perhaps the opportunity is in buying one of these smaller places, and converting it over to apartments or longer term vacation timeshare.

Part of the investment mentality has to be being on top of the new rules as sad as that is. For instance, there might not be restrictions for owners of timeshares, where there might be restrictions on vacationers. Plus you get their money up front so if there is a shut down that risk isn't totally on the owner. I haven't really thought through the business model, and it's not for me, but when you see a building that is a deal, you have to start thinking about repurposing it to the current economic environment.

Last edited:

Troller

Pelican
Fair enough.

But there is flight to safety as a valid strategy.

I saw a little bed and breakfast / small hotel near a beach town in ontario for sale locally, a nice building good bones, some style points too. Perhaps the opportunity is in buying one of these smaller places, and converting it over to apartments or longer term vacation timeshare.

Part of the investment mentality has to be being on top of the new rules as sad as that is. For instance, there might not be restrictions for owners of timeshares, where there might be restrictions on vacationers. Plus you get their money up front so if there is a shut down that risk isn't totally on the owner. I haven't really thought through the business model, and it's not for me, but when you see a building that is a deal, you have to start thinking about repurposing it to the current economic environment.
Hotels are expensive. I can only think of long term rentals with some amenities. Hotels were never a business I had any interest. Too much overhead. Unless it works as a vanity business.

Airbnb was more appealing. Some Airbnb were real hotels. Instead of getting the license for hotels which is harder. They would just apply as airbnb´s.

Last edited:
When Covid came I had the impression that real estate will decline in Hungary as well. It was already pumped up because the state supports families who promise to have 3 children with serious money+cheap loan. This made the real estate prices to grow steadily fast for about 5 years now. And real estate did not start to fall until now. Some people say that the value of houses with garden got even higher because people want to escape the apartments in huge buildings.

We have a loan moratorium in Hungary: you don't need to pay your loans if you don't want to. This also prevented the real estate decline. But your loan gains even more interest while you are not paying... So most people predict that when this moratorium ends then will the real estate bubble pop. Maybe it will happen this spring when "vaccine makes it possible to open up the economy".

I have long planned to buy a nice house in a village (I live in a nice suburb of a city now). Now I already know which one I want to buy. The house itself is pretty old but at a wonderful place and with good neighbors who I already know. I could buy it tomorrow but then I would have no reserve remaining at all and with a family to support it is not a good idea in current times I guess.

Troller

Pelican
At this moment moratoriums and interest rates are holding the market. Both can be knocked down whenever elites decide to press button. They have control of what will happen to real estate prices.

30WK

Chicken
How is it not possible? They are already doing it through taxation. Even if you inherit a home free and clear you must pay. All they need to do is crank it up a notch and millions will be knocked off the ladder. Wealth redistribution, even through elaborate indirect mechanism, is a valid concern
Sure, death and taxes are a given and nothing new under the sun. But there are plenty of ways around taxes and butting heads with law enforcement and government officials provided you are willing to live a simple life close to nature and God. This forum both in it's past incarnation and present incarnation has been advising men to get off the grid ASAP for the better part of a decade. One thread back in the day advised buying property in unincorporated rural areas of America with little to no building codes. I heeded that advice and bought 10 wooded acres for $8,000 that adjoins 800,000 acres of national forest. In essence, I have about a 100,000 acres all to myself. In four years I've only heard/seen 3 people on "my" 100,000 acres. And no one knows that land like me. I have zero fear that this will change in my lifetime. My taxes are $800 a year. I'm not a genius and have no particular skill set, yet I broke free of the matrix. If I can do it, anyone can. As for all the theories of "They" are coming for you, I've been hearing that BS my entire life and it just hasn't happened. I don't care about the "millions" of people who are getting ruined by these forces that are larger than them. I pray for them, and wish them the best, but they dug their own graves by investing in a society that is built on greed, gluttony, lust, and sloth.

Last edited:

Troller

Pelican
Sure, death and taxes are a given and nothing new under the sun. But there are plenty of ways around taxes and butting heads with law enforcement and government officials provided you are willing to live a simple life close to nature and God. This forum both in it's past incarnation and present incarnation has been advising men to get off the grid ASAP for the better part of a decade. One thread back in the day advised buying property in unincorporated rural areas of America with little to no building codes. I heeded that advice and bought 10 wooded acres for $8,000 that adjoins 800,000 acres of national forest. In essence, I have about a 100,000 acres all to myself. In four years I've only heard/seen 3 people on "my" 100,000 acres. And no one knows that land like me. I have zero fear that this will change in my lifetime. My taxes are $800 a year. I'm not a genius and have no particular skill set, yet I broke free of the matrix. If I can do it, anyone can. As for all the theories of "They" are coming for you, I've been hearing that BS my entire life and it just hasn't happened. I don't care about the "millions" of people who are getting ruined by these forces that are larger than them. I pray for them, and wish them the best, but they dug their own graves by investing in a society that is built on greed, gluttony, lust, and sloth.
You´re not worried about "them coming" but you still went to live in the woods in the middle of nowhere. Imagine if you were.

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
In Evanston, there are only 40 single family homes for sale right now; not even a one month supply of inventory. Upwards of two dozen hopeful buyers at a time have been seen in lines forming at open houses.

"It was the same thing," said Allie Payne of Compass Realty Evanston, comparing it to the market in 2008. "The house is going for 20% over list and people taking it as is with no appraisal, contingency, you know, closing whenever the seller wants to close, just bending over backwards to get a deal."

But unlike the market that led to economic disaster 13 years ago, Payne said this market is stable.

"You have to have an agent that Is networking with other agents, that is looking at things that are not on the market yet so that you have a leg up or else you are going to be eaten live," she said.

I don't think my conscience can handle buying in a market like this. Yes there is definitely a supply issue, but that is not the only thing driving price increases.

I don't think my conscience can handle buying in a market like this. Yes there is definitely a supply issue, but that is not the only thing driving price increases.

If the sellers are owner-occupiers, they will form part of the buyers market upon completion of the sale. Most of the capital gain made on selling would be lost when purchasing their new place.

Based on the Real Estate industry material I follow, the current housing market gains are fuelled by owner occupiers, not so much investors. So housing stock that appeals most to owner occupiers, is experiencing significant gains. Whereas, investor grade stock - ie copy-paste high density developments - have seen poor to negative growth.

Over the long term, owner-occupiers are the largest component of buyers in the residential real estate market. As 60-66% of homes nationwide are either fully paid off, or are owned with a mortgage, buying property in areas with a higher proportion of owner-occupiers will ensure a safe investment.