Red Pill and PUA Personalities Converting to Christianity Masterthread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
There have been a few threads that cover red-pill and PUA personalities who have converted to Christianity. This is a general thread for this trend.

It seems Elliott Hulse converted around 2017 and is now going off the deep-end with E. Michael Jones:

List:

1) Roosh (fake news coverage), 2018/2019
2) Computing Forever (video, news), 2017
3) Yogi Oabs (thread), 2020
4) Elliott Hulse (above), 2017

There were threads for a few others, but I can't find them. One was a guy who was into martial arts and/or swords.

Of forum members: @jarlo , @gework , @Leonard D Neubache , @godfather dust, @AnonymousBosch (I believe) ...

Conversely as the PUAshpere breaks down it seems the other half are floating off into soy-based new age fluff.

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Victor Pride from Bold & Determined has also converted to Christianity. Good for him. I never was a fan of his "lift weights and stop being a pussy" type of advice.

That was the one I was thinking of. Here is the thread:

Pelagius

Robin
Conversely as the PUAshpere breaks down it seems the other half are floating off into soy-based new age fluff.
Not surprising, new age fluff sells like hot cakes. Convince everyone they are poor and destitute because of their own doing, then sell them the secrets of high energy vibration and energy absorption, quote Connor Mcgregor, create a domain linking your new Gum-Road course that people follow from your old PUA YT and profit.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
What do you mean by this?

If you mean E. Michael Jones, Hulse mentions him positively in the video, as someone who promotes the idea that societies can be controlled by sexualising them.

If you mean the use of the term 'off the deep-end', I meant into verboten topics. Looking up the meaning of the term it seems it's meaning is to do something which is considered insane. This was not the intent. I can't think of a phrase that better describes the intent, which is - to do something that is verboten.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
If you mean E. Michael Jones, Hulse mentions him positively in the video, as someone who promotes the idea that societies can be controlled by sexualising them.

If you mean the use of the term 'off the deep-end', I meant into verboten topics. Looking up the meaning of the term it seems it's meaning is to do something which is considered insane. This was not the intent. I can't think of a phrase that better describes the intent, which is - to do something that is verboten.
In typical usage, it means "has gone crazy" which is not what you intended.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
No matter the results... This PUA Game will change you for the Better... Or the worse! Be it Christianity... MGTOW... or matters now considered degenerate here (which is where I'm in now)!

The change stemming from becoming mildly successful with Women is inevitable! It's only The timeline for this to take place which will vary for everyone... No exceptions!

I'm myself a Black Piller... But I'm sure Glad I purposely waited to re-read "The Game" after some successes because I then realized how sexuality is extremely potent, and that along with Game, spiritual growth was needed to not go loco like Mystery!

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
No matter the results... This PUA Game will change you for the Better.

I don't want my theoretical daughters to have to be pump and dumped by ten guys as a conduit for those guys to either find The Lord, or be turned into some reanimated gay Satan like Owen Cook.

Being mildly successful is the best you can be if the culture permits its daughters to be pumped and dumped. A generation of men who played the field have few legs to stand on to protect their daughters. When our fathers did so they simultaneously sold their daughters to a greater fornication culture.

jarlo

Woodpecker
Orthodox

I think the deeper you get into PUA stuff, the harder it gets to repent. Christianity demands repentance, and repentance requires accepting pain. So, for these very famous PUA coaches, it's much harder to get on the right path than it is for any of us, because they probably have more to repent for than we do, and more attachments to things of this world than we do. In the absence of repentance, they will be directed to philosophies which promise to just take away the pain/change their emotional state. We should have compassion for them and pray for them.

Pelagius

Robin
I think the deeper you get into PUA stuff, the harder it gets to repent. Christianity demands repentance, and repentance requires accepting pain. So, for these very famous PUA coaches, it's much harder to get on the right path than it is for any of us, because they probably have more to repent for than we do, and more attachments to things of this world than we do. In the absence of repentance, they will be directed to philosophies which promise to just take away the pain/change their emotional state. We should have compassion for them and pray for them.
Just live in the moment, forget the past and everything you ever did will vanish.

You have no history, what is history but a construction of the mind isn't it? Your past is only shaped by your perception which is ultimately flawed by attachment and ego. Let go of the past and be yourself in this moment.

These are the escapes most secular people run to today.

Mortay

Sparrow
From my personal experience, it's been quite a journey going through this transition. I was immersed in RSD culture for 4 years before I found Roosh's PUA/red pilled stuff and then followed suit by turning to Christ. I used to praise these clowns masquerading as self-help gurus while all they were doing was leading me down a deeper path into sin. It's sad to see young men today still eating up their new-aged snake oil.

From my personal experience, it's been quite a journey going through this transition. I was immersed in RSD culture for 4 years before I found Roosh's PUA/red pilled stuff and then followed suit by turning to Christ. I used to praise these clowns masquerading as self-help gurus while all they were doing was leading me down a deeper path into sin. It's sad to see young men today still eating up their new-aged snake oil.

To be honest in this secular society it's very easy for younger men to fall into PUA lifestyle due to the nature of modern women. You pretty much spend all your life being a beta not knowing how to even come close to satisfying a women and then all of a sudden you are given these set of theories & "techniques" when put into practice all of a sudden make women more attracted to you.

It would be hard for a young man to not be addicted to that. Only by reintroducing Orthodox Christian morals & values into society can such a temptation can be avoided in which it takes a notch count of 100+ for a guy to realise that this type of life is not worth it.

I watched a video of a UK PUA who was very active in the scene back in the day. (I think the guy mentioned he met Roosh and was acquainted with another Brit guy who's name rhymes with "Mauser").

Anyway I was scrolling through some daygame (whilst I disagree with daygamers and PUA lifestyle I still think some of the theory involved can be useful into building attraction when looking for a long term relationships) videos months ago when one of his came up where he talks about dealing with depression and how he tries to overcome it. Funnily enough not at one point during his video did he manage to make a link between his depression and lifestyle. I was thinking to message him that maybe spending your 40s running "game" is not good for one's soul and hence the feelings of subconscious guilt and despair.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
This is a little off topic. But someone posted a video on the old forum of a US-based PUA (I believe). The video was of him running game on very attractive women on an escalator. The guy himself was sub-average, overweight, somewhat ethnic. As I remember it he looked a bit like Hugh Mungus.

66e.png

Does anyone know what it was? it is hilarious. I believe it's real, but it comes across like a mockumentary.

Found it on Facebook. Starts at 4:20:

Looks like his outfit has ended:

Last edited:

jarlo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This is a little off topic. But someone posted a video on the old forum of a US-based PUA (I believe). The video was of him running game on very attractive women on an escalator. The guy himself was sub-average, overweight, somewhat ethnic. As I remember it he looked a bit like Hugh Mungus.

66e.png

Does anyone know what it was? it is hilarious. I believe it's real, but it comes across like a mockumentary.

Found it on Facebook. Starts at 4:20:

Looks like his outfit has ended:

I've got Facebook blocked, but here's what I think you're referring to on YouTube: