Red Pill and PUA Personalities Converting to Christianity Masterthread

loremipsum

Kingfisher
Watched a few of his videos earlier in the year. One of his talks was a masterpiece. He is based and knows what's going on.

He mentioned "they" many times, ie "they want you numbed out, addicted to dopamine etc".

Wow, considering fornication is exactly that which RSD has pushed for decades, it is strange times were living in.

Holymanaspen

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Wow, considering fornication is exactly that which RSD has pushed for decades, it is strange times were living in.
There's definitely a shift taking place in culture today.

I know of at least 3 other prominent PUA's who have completely gotten out of pickup. Everyone (even secular people) can sense that chasing women is a lame waste of time these days. Very little return in terms of happiness and satisfaction. The women are just that unpleasant.

Me personally, I see women as a waste of time to invest in. I'm only focussing on my bodybuilding and my business.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It seems Watson had Fr. Spyridon on his show, which is behind a subscription wall.

311737778_outburst-with-paul-joseph-watson-episode-5-featuring-father-spyridon-bailey-mp4_.png

Paywall: https://rokfin.com/post/102728/Outb...on-Episode-5-Featuring-Father-Spyridon-Bailey

For a torrent, look on: concen.org

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I had to google him. That’s the guy who used to go by “Tyler Durden”
He was that weasel guy that was small but liked to try to seduce older women at bars, especially with lots of booze around.

It is amazing how many people are coming around, if that's the case. Glory to God.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
There's definitely a shift taking place in culture today.

I know of at least 3 other prominent PUA's who have completely gotten out of pickup. Everyone (even secular people) can sense that chasing women is a lame waste of time these days. Very little return in terms of happiness and satisfaction. The women are just that unpleasant.

Me personally, I see women as a waste of time to invest in. I'm only focussing on my bodybuilding and my business.
Part of it is aging, but I think it's an awareness (like with West, others, etc) that overall the US and western world is a cesspool with money but little else. Stop women during their most beautiful and fertile times from prioritzing marriage? Check. Get them to work during those fertile years? Check. Get them to have fun and partners in that time period? Check. See that drugs and alcohol are mounting over that time? Check. Laugh when women are no longer that good looking, or have characteristics that would make a man want to stick around? Check.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
US and western world is a cesspool with money but little else.

There was a part in the Spyridon video was Watson, which was mostly about UFOs,

We are very vulnerable creatures. We are sinful creatures. We look in this life - in this material world - for sensations and pleasures and experiences. And we allow that desire for sensation, experience, to roll over into our spiritual life; then we, kind of, walk blindly with our hands open, for anybody to pop something in. And the demons will rush to fill our hands and fill us with experiences.

This reminds me of my line that most people in life just walk around pressing buttons (hoping something tasty drops into their mouths). And when it does they continue to press the button, until it no longer returns a morsel. When this happens they move on, pressing more buttons until they again get a treat.

I realised this when I was about 22-23, from a long-string of engagements with other people, mainly on the other end of a contact form. Particularly if people don't have their reputation on the line have little to no manners of decorum. It exposes that their motivations are very material and worldly. This is the low-level programming of the normie. Spiritually disconnected, they have little other than material concerns. Their social behaviour is largely wired as part of a matrix of shovelling little pleasures into their being. They can only behave when they have these social cues. They are hard-rooted followers, who look at what everyone else is doing and copy that. Recently I threw some lavash (flat bread) to some geese. One seizes it, as the rest chase it down, attempting to steal a morsel. Others that didn't see the act, jump in and follow. The winner of the lavash needed to dart of quickly and gulp his prize down before he is assaulted and dispossessed. The norm is hard-wired to believe that the best baubles to feather its nest are what everyone else is chasing, says you should chase. He defers everything to everyone else, because he has no faculties to discern what might be good to do, how to behave, and how different things relate to each other.

To link this to the theme of the thread, it seems PUA is mostly derived from an impulse, which Roosh (I think with JLP) described in one video as,

"I saw beautiful women all around me and wanted to sleep with them, but I didn't know how."

The common norm simply doesn't know how to does this. There is virtually no direct suggestion from society how it might happen. Many men simply assume being nice and polite will work, but it obviously doesn't. They go through their entire lives assuming such blue-pill facilities and lash out at any counter-suggestion.

The aspiring PUA sees the beginnings of a systematic process. Rather than going though life just walking up to buttons and pressing them, because they get a whiff of a morsel, or they saw someone else snaffing a morsel, the PUA prowls the landscape observing how all the buttons are wired, how all the norms respond when XYZ is done and so on. The PUA can succeeds in fornication, because he does what works - not what everyone else is doing.

The common norm and the PUA are driven by the same material and worldly drives. But while the norm relies on the generosity of demons, the PUA seeks to prize tasty morsels from the hands of demons.

It's probably something to do with this as to why norms aren't going towards Christ, but PUA and other red-pill engorges are. Christ has no shepherds. It is the role for those of us who can interpret the world to be shepherds. Once we go back to Christ, the norms can then follow, and not how to engorge themselves, but how to live as intended.

Острог

Robin
Orthodox
What if you...

Replace "www.youtube.com":
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUQFi6toJDg

With "piped.kavin.rocks":
Code:
https://piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=sUQFi6toJDg

Is it blocked or not?
Dead but I have another trick. I download all the podcasts as audio only to listen on my phone. You add 'pp' after 'youtube' and you're forwarded to download page (sexy ads but it works). The video followed through.