Red Pill Movies

jcrew247

Kingfisher
I've always been bothered by the way Brad Pitt talks.
He just sounds like a Mush Mouth.
He just doesn't really speak clearly or annunciate his words.

Perhaps his voice sounded more natural in the southern dialect
in Thelma and Louise, since he is originally from Missouri.

but without the southern accent, he just sounds slow and mentally
retarded in a way. I've always thought the best actors have
really good voices and are able to speak clearly to the audience.
Too many actors just get by on their looks and don't really
work on how they say their lines.

Hypno

Hummingbird
Richard T, check out Easy Rider. Even if you hate it, it’s historic and worth it for Jack Nicholson’s debut.

There are aspects to the film that will resonate among the manosphere. Moving to South America or Ukraine is just a different way of doing your own thing.

Also, Hoppers character is contrasted with Fonda’s character. There is some beauty and learning in that contrast

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher
Hypno said:
Richard T, check out Easy Rider. Even if you hate it, it’s historic and worth it for Jack Nicholson’s debut.

There are aspects to the film that will resonate among the manosphere. Moving to South America or Ukraine is just a different way of doing your own thing.

Also, Hoppers character is contrasted with Fonda’s character. There is some beauty and learning in that contrast
I will mate. I'll get hold of a copy as I'm curious. I've been wrong before about films so will give it a fair go. Regarding Brad Pitt, I think he's a perfectly fine actor, underrated if anything. Watched him in World War Z the other day and he played the 'everyman' character superbly, which must take some skill when you happen to be, you-know; Brad Pitt!

Gimlet

Woodpecker
jcrew247 said:
I don't really think Brad Pitt is a good actor.
He was good in his role in Thelma and Louise.
Fight Club was interesting but I agree that the author
is likely homeosexual.
I thought ingolreous basterds was okay but alittle farfetched
but it was really embraced by the jewish audiences.
I heard the author of Fight Club book on Rogan, definitely a homo. I forgot his name. Fight Club makes me think of boys raised by single moms who have no idea what a man really is. Author does not know either. Hence fantasy and posturing throughout that mocvie

spokepoker

Hummingbird
Gimlet said:
Fight Club makes me think of boys raised by single moms who have no idea what a man really is.
Didn't they explicitly say that in the movie though?
" a generation of men raised by women something something"

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
spokepoker said:
Gimlet said:
Fight Club makes me think of boys raised by single moms who have no idea what a man really is.
Didn't they explicitly say that in the movie though?
" a generation of men raised by women something something"
If you you Google the name of a film, followed by "script" or "screenplay," you can find it 90% of the time.

TYLER
A generation of men raised by women.
I'm wondering if another woman is the
answer we really need.

Another pause. Jack feels his bleeding lip, smiles.

JACK
We should do this again sometime.

Tyler cracks a smile, give a sidelong glance to Jack.
https://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Fight-Club.html

Jones

Woodpecker
Gimlet said:
jcrew247 said:
is likely homeosexual.
I heard the author of Fight Club book on Rogan, definitely a homo. I forgot his name. Fight Club makes me think of boys raised by single moms who have no idea what a man really is. Author does not know either. Hence fantasy and posturing throughout that mocvie
Who would have thought, American Psycho and Fight Club, both written by homos living out their rage fantasies.

I enjoyed both movies when I saw them, but looking at it from a new perspective... did I like them for their portrayal of homosexual anger at the world?

Jones said:
I enjoyed both movies when I saw them, but looking at it from a new perspective... did I like them for their portrayal of homosexual anger at the world?
I think Fight Club hit the nail on the head when it came to feeling lost and the whole "generation of men raised by women" bit. The problem was the solution: men build things. Destroying all the cool stuff that better men built doesn't make anyone masculine.

Oberrheiner

Kingfisher
Of course.
This whole thing in the movie about "wanting to destroy something beautiful" is stupid.
It's what leftists losers do, they know they can't compete and create something beautiful (starting with themselves), so their only chance at happiness is to try and take everybody down to their level.
That's the dark side calling, the easy way, the immediate satisfaction which does not last and ends up destroying you in the long run - and it's a temptation we all need to resist.
But it's sure appealing to many and will ensure your book/movie will sell well to the masses ..

Bluto

Kingfisher
Monkey Business said:
moneyshot said:
Dunno if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone else noticed the term "Fight Club", the movie's great quotes, and the entire movie (to an extent) going mainstream? Should this be concerning?
Yes it's concerning because the content and events in the book and film are cloaked in homosexual symbolism. Be careful what you consume and endear.
Really? How so?

demolition

Woodpecker
Emperor Constantine said:
Jones said:
I think Fight Club hit the nail on the head when it came to feeling lost and the whole "generation of men raised by women" bit. The problem was the solution: men build things. Destroying all the cool stuff that better men built doesn't make anyone masculine.
To be fair, there is a lot worth destroying in the modern world. There is a whole infrastructure of lies that's been built up over the past century that's absolutely deserving of destruction. It's important not to be completely destructive, yes, but tearing down the toxic ideologies of feminism and racism that have been invented precisely to neuter men and poison society is a worthy goal.

Regarding Palahnuik being gay - Should we stop mentioning The Red Pill because it's an idea popularized by transsexual filmmakers, the Wachowskis? These things were good because they were lucky in tapping into universal themes reflecting widespread social issues, not because of the bizarre mental disorders of the creators. Hollywood purposefully props up gays and other disordered people, and in general it's good to avoid Hollywood and other forms of degeneracy, but evil degenerates have a problem in that truth keeps coming, even when they don't intend for it to.

Oberrheiner

Kingfisher
IIRC they were not (yet) trans-something when they made the first matrix movie.
That's also AFAIK the only good movie they ever made.

catoblepa

Woodpecker
The Harrod Experiment (1973). Why a free sexual market place is doomed to have "malfunctions". In this case the alpha Don Johnson gets a disproportionate amount of action at the expense of the beta Bruno Kirby.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
TG brought up Brad Pitts bit role TRUE ROMANCE while Dennis Hopper and Quentin Tarantino have been mentioned separately

No mention of that movie, (written by Tarantino but directed by Tony Scott) can go by without calling attention to the "Sicilian" scene. The scene with Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken both brilliant is IMO the best stand alone scene ever filmed.

Hoppers character stuck between a rock and a hard place chooses "suicide by insult" rather than giving up his son

The entire movie is brilliant. That scene is phenomenal

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
Jones said:
Gimlet said:
jcrew247 said:
is likely homeosexual.
Who would have thought, American Psycho and Fight Club, both written by homos living out their rage fantasies.

Watched American Psycho again since first seeing it not long after it came out. Back then, I just thought it had the usual Hollywood metrosexual BS thrown into a script, attempting edginess, but the outright cynicism is even more apparent to me now. Not surprised it was written by a homosexual, as has been the case with so many other subversive films. That axe scene when he plays Hip to be Square though... wow.