This is so true.Last thing is this simple fact: the majority of the people are not even remotely scientifically literate. They simply do not understand the scientific method and confuse science with dogma and authority (scientism). Many "intellectuals" still falsely believe that antecdotes are antithetical to the scientific method.
Never looked at it like that. It's indeed something completely different.
Many times, I've heard "Trust the science" instead of being encouraged to apply the scientific method ourselves. We are told that we are too dumb to conduct science ourselves because we lack access to billion-dollar equipment and decades of expertise in the field.
However, this approach is exactly what I take when examining a government narrative. Or anything, and most of us do, without thinking about it.
- Observation: I have noticed that individuals who have received injection are still getting the flu.
- Research: Do the Moderna/Pfizer injections provide effective protection against the flu?
- Hypothesis: Injections do not have a positive effect in preventing the flu.
- Test: Investigate whether "vaccinated" people experience a higher or lower incidence of illness compared to non-vaccinated individuals based on the data available.
- Analysis: The analysis does not reveal any differences. Saw it jump either way.
- Report: Based on my findings, it think the injections are not effective in preventing COVID-19 and thatthere might even be side effects.
It's as simple as that. But we were told using the scientific method was criminal. That this can only be done by specialized WHO doctors.
As with many things, the people ruling us are a complete inversion of what they claim to be.
The talk about "the science" but they preach a weird mystical alchemy that only some initiated people can understand. That's Dogma. That's the opposite of the scientific method.
It almost makes you dizzy when you think about it. They are the exact opposite of what they claim to be.
They say Science but when you employ the scientific method yourself they get angry. Somehow that has been a weird experience. That you want to say to them, don't you see you are a dogmatist?
That why I like pics like this:
1. Observation: I see the sea is just as high +100 years ago
We always need to start with an observation, some research (tides, is the picture real, seasonal effects), a hypothesis etc.
The scientific method is for everyone, for always, not just state approved bureaucrats who provenly don't use the scientific method. That's so weird about it. None of the people at the top were sensible to any criticism of common sense.