Regulation what your girl wears?

Just linking to this thread where there is talk about male friends. My girl told me that a male friend of hers (ex-colleague) who has asked her out in the past and she has rejected but is still good friends with asked her over to this new apartment that he's moved into. She said no but now she's telling me that its because she's scared of what I would say. She also asked if I would be okay if she went to meet him. What should I say?

I would dump her so she is free to go to any apartment of any man she wants and it will no longer involve you or concern you.

She wants to go over the apartment of a man who has expressed romantic interest in her but she is afraid of what you will say. Her concern is not that the proposed idea is obviously wrong and immoral and should not be undertaken because it is inherently wrong, but rather how she will be perceived, by you, for undertaking such a thing.

I have often observed, many people wish to be perceived as virtuous without having to put the work in to actually be virtuous, this is especially common with women.

I once had a woman, an ex-fiancee I recently dumped, ask me, "do you think I am a slut?" but not, "am I a slut?" She was more concerned with my subjective perception of her rather than the objective truth of her reality and her essence.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Just linking to this thread where there is talk about male friends. My girl told me that a male friend of hers (ex-colleague) who has asked her out in the past and she has rejected but is still good friends with asked her over to this new apartment that he's moved into. She said no but now she's telling me that its because she's scared of what I would say. She also asked if I would be okay if she went to meet him. What should I say?
I remember when Mike Pence was ridiculed for stating he does not eat alone with a woman who is not his wife. The ((media)) went into an uproar over it, but what you expect from people who promote trannyism. Pence was right, for a very simple reason: it is inappropriate.

It is also inappropriate for a woman to spend time alone in a man's home. She knows that, which is why she felt fear about your reaction. It's time everyone stops behaving inappropriately, which inevitably leads to a "the heart wants what it wants" situation in which our lust gets free reign over our lives.

I have never been the fashion police or the wardrobe warden. I tend to let people express themselves and dress themselves as they please and how they wish. Women can be exceptionally great actresses and act virtuous for a time if they want to lock in commitment. If a woman wants to dress like a street-walking prostitute in Munich freshly arrived from Prague with hooker boots and a micro-skirt, why raise issue with it? If you tell a manipulative con-artist woman what sort of man you are and what you want, she will give you that, or the illusion of that, for so long as she needs to in order for her to work the long-con on you.

I don't believe in regulating other people. I am too busy and I don't have the mental energy to police a woman. Let her show you what sort of woman she is and then you make your decision. Don't tell her what you want because a con-artist can give the mark what the mark wants for as long as she needs to in order for her to get what she wants, then the mask finally falls.

If you tell a slut not to dress like a slut, if she is a cunning manipulative type who is playing a long-con and wants commitment out of you, she will dress like a nun [for now] to satisfy you but it won't change the fact she is actually a slut.

I have seen women who were extremely conservative in their attire wind up being call girls or absolute sluts. Not all sluts wear scarlet letters.

As a lawyer I can tell you about 9% of women under the age of 40 in the USA have a criminal record for prostitution, about 15% of women will admit on anonymous surveys to having given sex in exchange for currency, and if we get into women who trade sex for things of value such as vacations, being wined/dined, shopping trips, a landlord forgiving the rent, a mechanic doing an engine repair in exchange for sex, camera girl, Only-Fans, Seeking Arrangements, Sugar Baby/Daddy setup, the number, by my estimate and observation, rises to about 50% for women under 40 years old.

If you see a woman under 40 years old in the USA there is about a 1/10 chance she has an arrest record for a prostitution offense and about a 1/2 chance she has traded sex for something of value such as car services, medical services, legal services, tax services, home repair/renovation work, admission to an exclusive night club, etc.

I seldom ever tell people what to do, I let them do what they want so I can see who they are and what they are about. If who they are and what they are about meshes with me and it is in line with my values, then we are good to go forward.

Instead of trying to tell her who you want her to be, let her show you who she is. Then you decide if she is compatible with you.

If you try to make a whore into a housewife she will play along for only as long as it takes for her to make your house hers.

If you tip your hand in the first message exchange and tell her you like traditional conservative women, if she's a slut who is at the wall and done riding the carousel and is looking to settle down, if she sees you as solid settling down material she will conceal all overt slut tells. Let her tell you who she is and show you her hand. Don't tip your hand too early.

Last edited:
I remember when Mike Pence was ridiculed for stating he does not eat alone with a woman who is not his wife. The ((media)) went into an uproar over it, but what you expect from people who promote trannyism. Pence was right, for a very simple reason: it is inappropriate.

It is also inappropriate for a woman to spend time alone in a man's home. She knows that, which is why she felt fear about your reaction. It's time everyone stops behaving inappropriately, which inevitably leads to a "the heart wants what it wants" situation in which our lust gets free reign over our lives.

I think most people understand if a woman is going alone into a man's house or apartment, there is probably going to be sex, or sex is understood as a possibility that is on the table.

I generally will not meet alone with any woman who is a potential client. I insist the meetings be in a common area, conference area, or a paralegal or another attorney is present and the door is propped somewhat open.

I have had women potential clients tell me they were out of money and they wanted to know "can't I just level some accusations against some local businessmen and see if they agree to pay quick settlements?" I had to explain, "I don't conduct myself that way and can't be party to aiding in the leveling of accusations in that manner or the pursuing of claims that are not meritorious claims." It also gave me cause to pause and wonder and worry about the possibility that those sort of women might want to put me in their sights and level accusations against me.