Relapsing Into Sin

DeFide

Robin
Relapsing into Sin by Most Rev. Donald J. Sanborn

JMJ. Fantastic sermon on a most opportune subject. Personally this was a powerful “exactly what I needed to hear” type sermon and I’ve found myself needing to go back and listen to it over again several times this past week. Hope everyone’s enjoying a blessed Lent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feyoder

Kingfisher
Wow powerful! No wishy washiness!! Interestingly properly anti homosexual. Really doesn't beat around the bush. But he is a sedevacantist. Confusing.

Highly recommend to check out fr. Spyridon on this topic. He has great short and thought provoking sermons about a variety of topics, including repentance, sin and temptations. Regardless of your denominational background, you will receive spiritual clarification from it.

FourMarks

Pigeon
Pope St. Pius X would more likely agree with Fr. Syprodon than Bishop Barron. Even though I'm Catholic, I find sermons from faithful orthodox clergy more informative than from modernist Catholic ones.
I find sermons from faithful Catholic clergy more informative than either.

That isn’t “Bishop” Barron, anyway.

Relapsing into Sin by Most Rev. Donald J. Sanborn

JMJ. Fantastic sermon on a most opportune subject. Personally this was a powerful “exactly what I needed to hear” type sermon and I’ve found myself needing to go back and listen to it over again several times this past week. Hope everyone’s enjoying a blessed Lent.
Excellent sermon, hope to hear some like that in person someday. Thanks and God bless!