Reports from affected cities

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
the blacks are taking their frustration out on the American society and destroying it. its just the beginning. but hey! how many of you are actual white nationalists ready to fight for the future of the white race? none. so sit and watch how the globalists will pull apart your country and destory it
I will gladly watch this system burn down. The same system that will persecute me for my sex, race or opinions that aren't PC deserves nothing from me. I will defend myself, my family and good people when it comes to it but as far as I care they can burn the towns and cities to a heap. Something better will come out of it eventually.

Gen X is too old to fight this battle. The only people able enough to stand up for the country are right wing Gen Z and Millennials, and yet they either don't care, are too lazy, are scared shitless, or are still in a state of denial about what they are witnessing.
They can trash their liberal cess pits all they want. I'm not about to join an army or militia to fight for some big picture movement when all movements get hijacked by certain tribe members for their own deeds.

we would be truly blessed to live in a disgraced and poverty-stricken nation. suffering is the height of human experience. decadence is toxic. adversity makes men tough. separates the chaff from the weak. bring it on. #NOLIVESMATTER

LeoniusD

Sparrow
New update from my black acquaintance in Chicago East Side.
Cops barely come into the area out of fear of being attacked or prosecuted if they use force. So essentially the people have to fend for themselves. Illinois should be opening up as far as covid goes, but Chicago is under full lockdown likely in order to restrict violence and the dead somehow. Recently there were some of the most deadly days for decades:
What the media however does not tell is that this is due to the cops not policing the area. If you call for some intervention over some shooting, then you are out of luck. This is a direct result of the anti-cop sentiment and mayors, police chiefs and cities prosecuting cops. So if you live in that area you can expect the cops to show up with the ambulance in order to pick up the bodies.

My acquaintance does not go out at night at all, in his area there are a lot of young men who shoot fireworks the entire night - he thinks that they might have robbed some giant supply during the riots and will have enough ammo at least for a few days or weeks. He is armed, but is only allowed to have 10 bullets in Chicago which is better than nothing I guess. A few grocery stores are up and running, but nothing else.

The idea that when shit hits the fan, that it won´t matter where you live is erronous.

perros

Woodpecker
Interestingly enough, they had a BLM march in my town and BLM marched a long hardcore conservative people with confederate flags and tea party don't thread on me flags. I'm not sure if they were anti-protesters or there just to troll but nonetheless they were there marching along side BLM.

Easy_C

Crow
The teenagers were supposedly going to protest here. I don’t think hardly anyone showed up, probably because of rain.

Rain seems to shut these things down pretty well.

kazz

Kingfisher
What are things in the US like on the ground in general, really? Here in Australia, life goes on as usual for the most part in the time of covid.

The Media and online only show the bad/exciting stuff obviously, humans like drama, a shot of dopamine.

Forum members, is the US burning to the ground and now under the control of Tik Tok teenagers, people between the ages of 20 to 30, criminals, black trannies and freaks in general?

bucky

Pelican
we would be truly blessed to live in a disgraced and poverty-stricken nation. suffering is the height of human experience. decadence is toxic. adversity makes men tough. separates the chaff from the weak. bring it on. #NOLIVESMATTER
Sell all your possessions and donate the money to the poor, keeping just enough for a plane ticket to Honduras. Get on that plane and never look back.

bucky

Pelican
What are things in the US like on the ground in general, really? Here in Australia, life goes on as usual for the most part in the time of covid.

The Media and online only show the bad/exciting stuff obviously, humans like drama, a shot of dopamine.

Forum members, is the US burning to the ground and now under the control of Tik Tok teenagers, people between the ages of 20 to 30, criminals, black trannies and freaks in general?
I happened to be downtown in the large Democrat-ruled city where I live a few days after the riots started, in the middle of the day. Most of the businesses were boarding up their windows and there was a lot of graffiti about murdering police. Haven't gone back to downtown since, and everywhere else things seem pretty normal.

What are things in the US like on the ground in general, really?
Some minor incidents where I am, in a red state exoburb. The hysteria is off the charts, however, between covid and riots. The community is now split between mask-wearing BLM supporters and anyone left who's sane and isn't buying any of it. Things are somewhat tense and people are ratting each other out for anything they can.

Easy_C

Crow
Depends though. I’ve got classmates from grad school who were posting pictures of things on fire all around their apartment in downtown Indy and I’ve heard Brooklyn was in parts actually as bad as hyped

bucky

Pelican
Some minor incidents where I am, in a red state exoburb. The hysteria is off the charts, however, between covid and riots. The community is now split between mask-wearing BLM supporters and anyone left who's sane and isn't buying any of it. Things are somewhat tense and people are ratting each other out for anything they can.
Isn't it crazy how solidly the mask-wearing virus true believers and the skeptics are split along political lines? I never expected anything like that. The people cowering in terror of the virus and raging at anyone who isn't are the same ones who lost their minds when Trump won in 2016, because the TV had assured them it was impossible.