Reports from affected cities

MRAll134

Woodpecker
They shot and wounded three cops, four cops opened fire on the perps, without scoring a single hit. The injuries of the perps was all related to them crashing their car.

I see the cops continue to have impeccable marksmanship. Bravo.
Well, I figure it would be difficult to shoot someone, when they are already shooting at you. It would take a sec' to realize you are in an ambush. But, I have never been shot at and I think my first instinct would be to get behind a car door.

Easy_C

Crow
Cops get behind the door because their vehicles are reinforced.

See the “vehicle dynamics” video I posted. You want to get away from the vehicle because the door won’t protect you and draws fire.

Well, I figure it would be difficult to shoot someone, when they are already shooting at you. It would take a sec' to realize you are in an ambush. But, I have never been shot at and I think my first instinct would be to get behind a car door.
Idk about that man. I think skullmask was making a point that when he plays Call of Duty Warzone....he usually wins 3 vs 2 situations, defeating the enemy combatants long before they can get back in their vehicle and flee.

Serie A1

Sparrow
Appreciate all of the advice guys, I’m taking this to heart when weighing the options at hand. If there’s one thing I’ve taken away from the responses on this thread: it’s time to get tf out of dodge.

Currently thinking long and hard of what’s to come - will report back around election season to update you again from the ground. Assuming I haven’t already hit the skedaddle. With God’s grace and some good planning, I should be out of this cesspool here by year’s end.
You must do what you think is ultimately best for your and your family. New York City has been a very strange place for some time now. Remember Grandmaster Flash's warning?

By the by, I'm not necessarily sure that the fate of these cities is determined by political alignment as much as some sensationalist media outlets would have us believe. There are plenty of eroded family structures in Republican-voting electoral districts too, as well as completely avoidable poverty, drug addiction and all of the other social ills that come with loss of soul and general despiritualisation.

Europe and parts of Asia are much saner, imho: less inequality, much better public infrastructure, vastly superior quality of life. Unless you are in a handful of industries (higher education, finance, tech) then I wouldn't even consider most of the US as somewhere to live.

bucky

Pelican
Most cops don't practice marksmanship much and, to be fair, it's difficult to hit much of anything with a handgun.

skullmask

Sparrow
Idk about that man. I think skullmask was making a point that when he plays Call of Duty Warzone
Naw man, I stick to CS:GO and Minecraft.

I still say my point stands. The cop who was ambushed missed every shot, and the other three who responded also missed every shot. I mean, they say that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take but come on.

This isn't something that's just a fluke.

Cops often just train well enough to qualify, seldom do they work to achieve a high degree of proficiency. You would think they would be motivated to excel at shooting, given their lives depend on it.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
Naw man, I stick to CS:GO and Minecraft.

I still say my point stands. The cop who was ambushed missed every shot, and the other three who responded also missed every shot. I mean, they say that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take but come on.

This isn't something that's just a fluke.

Cops often just train well enough to qualify, seldom do they work to achieve a high degree of proficiency. You would think they would be motivated to excel at shooting, given their lives depend on it.
Fair play, at least you're a good sport.

Why does this shock you? I'm sure you know the stats of firearm efficiency by soldiers in WW1. Operating under duress is difficult, especially when you don't have the luxury of using some form of narcotic and you didn't get to plan the response to the engagement.

Lets not forget this Defund the Police bullshit has been occurring right under the public's nose for over a decade, except they weren't defunding budgets they were defunding skill sets and effectiveness. They achieved this by lowering performance standards, reducing pay with the help of inflation, diversity quotas for leadership roles, among other things.

Also keep in mind the demographics of the county this occurred. And go ahead an take a tour of their PD website. Uselessness breed uselessness.

JohnKreese

Pelican

Denver had a riot last night. I was there a few years ago. I remember thinking 'geez, what a dump' even back then. Fun fact, the downtown library there is the de facto mental ward and homeless shelter.
How is this different from every other public library in America?

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
This is a follow-up to a previous post, in which a black man was shot while carrying a knife and trying to enter this gas station. From Lafayette, Louisiana, mostly white female liberal protesters try to prevent a man from filling his truck with gas, because a black criminal was killed there. Bizarro-world:

Original video from the shooting is up at Infowars: https://www.infowars.com/watch-blm-protesters-call-man-racist-for-driving-through-them-to-pump-gas/
The white lib wenches always have two or three omegas with b*tch tits 'backing' them up. It's why BLM and antifa will fail...no Alpha would ever have anything to do with these reprobates.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Most cops don't practice marksmanship much and, to be fair, it's difficult to hit much of anything with a handgun.
I have trained with professionals when it comes to handguns and I concur - It's one thing to do well on the range but when SHTF its a different ballgame. 140bpm heart rate, vision down to a toilet paper roll, moving targets, plus taking cover... Handguns are really only effective within 10 or so feet and even then good luck with it in the heat of battle.

That's why I do not conceal carry... I support the right, and even though I'm highly proficient at the range, I've never been in a gun fight and I'd be spraying and praying. The risk of hurting an innocent person would be too great.

I have trained with professionals when it comes to handguns and I concur - It's one thing to do well on the range but when SHTF its a different ballgame. 140bpm heart rate, vision down to a toilet paper roll, moving targets, plus taking cover... Handguns are really only effective within 10 or so feet and even then good luck with it in the heat of battle.

That's why I do not conceal carry... I support the right, and even though I'm highly proficient at the range, I've never been in a gun fight and I'd be spraying and praying. The risk of hurting an innocent person would be too great.
I concur, I have home "protection" because I would lay down my life for my family, and I would take one without hesitation for them because they are innocent. Yet if Im out alone I wouldn't carry, my aim isn't good enough and the risk of taking someones life even if by accident is not something I want to live with for the rest of my life (assuming I would even survive the confrontation that led me to have to resort to such extreme measures in the first place). Whether the kid is just an awesome shot or got lucky we will never know. Despite the evil of the left I dont think we've reached the level where they deserve death(mind you I'm talking about the brainwashed youth, not the career criminals,pedophiles and murderers), not if other options are available such as segregation etc.

skullmask

Sparrow
I can concealed carry, got the license, but generally don't carry. I prefer to avoid areas where I feel like I'd need to carry. But there are occasions where if I have to go somewhere sketchy I will carry. But that's very uncommon.

NYC, USA - August 2020 - Ground Report

So what’s left? (((Wall Street))), (((The Media))), and (((Jews))). Some of the highest income taxes and property taxes in the nation. And hints being dropped of a second wave (and therefore, a second lockdown) as “inevitable”. And lastly, a $9 Billion dollar budget deficit with no solution in sight.

In summary, it’s bad.

Further reading:
Can anyone see a silver lining?
I am sure I'll be ridiculed for this but NYC is not so bad these days. In fact I think its better than before the shutdown. I stayed through the entire pandemic while working from home. The protests were bad for about a week and I've been yelled at by two fatties to put on a mask. Yes - the laws are incredibly far left but the work opportunities are picking up again and real estate investments could pay off. The real choice is to live in a city or country/suburb. If you are an older guy looking to settle down maybe NYC isn't for you. If you are younger and comfortable with a little risk there may be near-term opportunities. The rents are lower these days, transit out of the city is cheaper and fewer people here may mean competition for jobs is a bit better. The time to get in is before the rents and values go way up again....