Reports from affected cities

Easy_C

Crow
I had to drive through Wichita Kansas and stop for some errands there while en-route West.

Disclaimer: I didn't go downtown. However, other parts of the town had no visible signs of unrest. No constant SJW signaling. Some areas seem a bit economically depressed but commerce seems significantly more lively than in other towns I've passed. No BLM iconography to be see anywhere and a news search for BLM in Wichita only brings up one story about someone who painted a BLM mural removing it after he found out what the organization is actually about.

Word on the street from a contact is they had some unrest one night and locals immediately shut it down by turning up the next night.

The area seems to be worth looking at although stats indicate a noticeable rate of petty crime.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Some of those dots don't even make sense like the one on top of Alaska. You can't tell me there's a black person within 500 miles of there.

This map is an interpretation.
The data hasn't been shared. What's a riot vs. a protest, how do we zoom in and see what's going on in individual places.
If you read the bios of the researchers, they're definitely leftists.

Yet, the researchers couldn't even propagandize their way to a map that demonstrates their thesis: the protests are "mostly peaceful". Nobody sane comes to that conclusion based on the map.

I'm quite surprised at how much of the Midwest has been effected but not reported.

Easy_C

Crow
A: Keep in mind a lot of MidWestern cities(e.g. Most of Michigan, Cincinatti, Cleveland) have a large minority population that are economically disenfranchised due to free trade and are thus vulnerable to racial rhetoric. Those cities will have riots.

B: People from aformentioned cities have pushed out to try to cause problems in nearby small towns. Most of those were declared riots very quickly and dispersed by police and armed citizen groups.

C: The definition of a "protest" is extremely broad and includes gatherings of "three or more people". My previous blue borogh had a "protest" that consisted of about two dozen bored teenagers milling about for a few hours. In other areas you could have four high school girls waving signs for an hour on a street corner and that counts as a "protest" on the map.

8ball

Kingfisher
Its true bout the “gatherings” that arent really protests, i live in a big city, the “protests” lately have been mainly a few girls and one of their homo friends on opposite ends of an intersection holding up signs. Federal unemployment running out has reduced the “movement” to only a few well funded violent agitators.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Top CEOs tell Bill de Blasio to fix New York: Heads of 160 major corporations including Macy's, Goldman Sachs and Lyft demand the mayor crack down on crime and improve quality of life so residents who have fled in droves will return

• Chief executives from companies Lyft, Macy's, Goldman Sachs and more signed the letter to de Blasio, demanding him to fix fix 'quality of life issues' in NYC
  • They said New Yorkers had 'widespread anxiety over public safety' and said issues were contributing to 'deteriorating conditions' in the city
  • de Blasio took to Twitter and shared that he was grateful for the business community for helping 'rebuild a fairer, better city'
CEOs from more than 150 top companies have demanded that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio to address public safety and fix 'quality of life issues' that have deteriorated the city.

Chief executives from companies Lyft, Macy's, Goldman Sachs and more signed the letter to de Blasio and asserted that they were sure that the city would 'remain a thriving global center of commerce, innovation and opportunity.'

But despite New York having an infection rate below one per cent for more than 30 days, the CEOs said there was widespread anxiety over public safety, cleanliness and other quality of life issues that are contributing to deteriorating conditions in commercial districts and neighborhoods across the five boroughs.'

I am not totally sure where to post this. But, this vid' is from the University of Central Florida. Kaitlin Bennett gets chased by hundreds of crazed liberals, who probably don't even know why they are supposed to hate her:

More Vids from the Encounter': https://www.infowars.com/watch-violent-college-liberals-attack-kaitlin-bennett-bodyguards/
Who is she though? I somehow can't open the inforwars.com link.

And why do I see yet another white, blonde woman trying to be a tough journalist by confronting a mob of angry leftists?
It doesn't matter which side they're on, American women are simply delusional about their strengths and abilities...

MRAll134

Kingfisher

And why do I see yet another white, blonde woman trying to be a tough journalist by confronting a mob of angry leftists?
It doesn't matter which side they're on, American women are simply delusional about their strengths and abilities...

She is a Christian and part-time contractor with Alex Jones. She has a YT channel and gets slammed on Twitter all the time. She does interviews on US universities. That is about all I know.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

She is an outspoken pro-2A gun rights and free speech advocate. Supposedly, she caused a lot of controversy a few years ago (2018?) for open-carrying a rifle on a Kent State University campus.

Since then, SJWs/Liberals tend to get triggered whenever she gets invited to give a talk, speech, rally, etc.

Same sh*t, different day...when confronting angry college students brainwashed Marxists who are unwilling to debate or discuss with her.

Roosh

Cardinal
I am not totally sure where to post this. But, this vid' is from the University of Central Florida. Kaitlin Bennett gets chased by hundreds of crazed liberals, who probably don't even know why they are supposed to hate her:

More Vids from the Encounter': https://www.infowars.com/watch-violent-college-liberals-attack-kaitlin-bennett-bodyguards/
I don't mind Kaitlin Bennett, and believe she has the right to exercise her free speech, but at what point are you purposefully putting yourself in harm's way for the clicks?

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I don't mind Kaitlin Bennett, and believe she has the right to exercise her free speech, but at what point are you purposefully putting yourself in harm's way for the clicks?

Every time she goes to a U.S. university, she ends up being on the Top Ten Trending - for Twitter. People love to hate her.

I just find it interesting to see how incensed the Uni' mob gets.

Rockym

Pigeon
New York Is Dying According To A Famous New Yorker, Manhattan Becomes A Ghost Town & Will Never Be The Same As Before Corona Virus; Wealthy People Are The First To Flee While Poor & Homeless Remain Behind; Tens Of Thousands Of Job Cuts .

Hundreds Of Thousands Jobs Lost In The Private Sector; Iconic Restaurants, Hotels, Bars, Theaters, Bookstores, Gyms Etc Close Permanently; 13,000 Apartments Are “Officially” Empty; Governor Cuomo Pleads To The Elites To Come Back By Saying “Come Over, I’ll Cook".

Relocation Companies Are Very Busy; Crime Is Completely Out Of Control; Largest Retailers & Smaller Ones Are Shutting Forever .

Hey all, I happen to live in Portland Oregon at the moment, although I'm working hard and praying to Christ that I will soon own land somewhere in the Midwest where I can work and pray and not have to live among the absolute moral degradation of this city.

Since the smoke rolled in the orb of the sun has taken on an eerie blood orange hue and the vibe in the atmosphere is one of looming dread or it is to me at least. I imagine that it looks like what living in the city downwind from the city that just got sacked in medieval times looked like.

Just like almost every other city on the Marxist West coast Portland has no social cohesion. The citizens are withdrawn and atomized. There is very very little Christian kindness and decency here. Nothing holds these people together it seems like...

I believe that Christ loves all equally regardless of past sin and that His love is for everyone, therefore I am not a racist in so far as I believe that we can all live in relative peace together through Christ. I mean that we must let Christ live in our Hearts.

Recently however I saw a young black man attack a mentally Ill young White woman whom I strongly suspect suffers from Tourettes syndrome because she said "N--ger". At the time I witnessed it was carrying about 40 lbs of food up to my apartment and the black kid ran off before I could react.

I have reacted violently when I've felt threatened by the homeless in the street (Christ forgive me) but sometimes violence is necessary in order to defend oneself or one's loved ones against evil (St. Michael lend me your sword!)

Portland is bad fellas. The blacks here can be quite pushy and arrogant (Christ show them mercy) and one can be shamed and assaulted if one speaks out against blatant injustice. I'll provide a more detailed and thorough account of what this city is becoming in a later post.

Good night and may Christ favor and bless you all!

Christ save Western Civilization!

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Some of those dots don't even make sense like the one on top of Alaska. You can't tell me there's a black person within 500 miles of there.

Some protests were actual protests. Buddy said that the San Diego BLM march consisted of 1960s flower-power-boomers marching with signs and blabbering something about make love, not kill blacks or something. They went home quickly for dinner. Alaska may have a bunch of those as well.

And I am sure that in other cities you have zero demonstrations - it's instantly a riot.