Reports from affected cities

Easy_C

Crow
I had an interesting offline conversation with an old friend who has some LEO connections. There is a rural impact nobody knows about.

I am hesitant to get into specifics but we’re much further down this road than even the RVF board realizes. These people have a nationwide logistics capacity with a number of staging camps and have been doing things like squatting on people’s land along highway corridors.

There have been organized responses including spontaneous deputizations of armed citizens and veteran groups. What I’ve heard makes it sound like this would be more correctly regarded as an active insurgency.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
I am not sure if there is a police violence section. This vid' is from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Two officers try to remove a man from his car. They taze him, pepper spray him twice and both guys cannot pull him out. Then, the suspect picks up a gun from under his seat and shoots both officers. Very crazy video (content warning: violence, gunfire, cursing):

"ANIMAL! Police Release Horrific Footage of Thug David Ware Wrestling with and Then Shooting Two Tulsa Officers – Killing One

Tulsa Police released video of the police shooting from June 29 during the attempted arrest of David Anthony Ware.
David Ware shot both police officers killing one in the June attack.

The video begins with police telling Ware to get out of the car. Ware resists and refuses to listen to the two police officers and starts screaming..."

Source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ling-shooting-two-tulsa-officers-killing-one/

homersheineken

Woodpecker
^ Jesus.. expired tags..

I'd bet that if he got out of the car (and he didn't have any outstanding warrants), he would have been able to go home that night.
True, but he also wouldn't have an opportunity 'stand up to the man', build further street cred, get shot for resisting arrest, become a martyr, avoid jail, and get a multi-million dollar pay day (like Floyd, Blake, Breonna Taylor, etc)

The outcomes are just too bountiful for the BLM not to do it. We've (compromised politicians and DAs) incentived resisting arrest. You will see an increase of these events at least until the election :(

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
True, but he also wouldn't have an opportunity 'stand up to the man', build further street cred, get shot for resisting arrest, become a martyr, avoid jail, and get a multi-million dollar pay day (like Floyd, Blake, Breonna Taylor, etc)

The outcomes are just too bountiful for the BLM not to do it. We've (compromised politicians and DAs) incentived resisting arrest. You will see an increase of these events at least until the election :(
This. In the short run, individual morals and characters play a role, but in the long run, people will simply do what is advantageous to them. And if the system makes it advantageous for them to act as spoiled little monsters, sooner or later, that's exactly what they're going to do.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
There is a vid' of a man being taking down by a retired police officer (from Aliso Viejo, CA) . A 33 year old beat up a couple of old people, burned a Trump sign and had a folding knife. He was taken into custody by the officer:

"ANGRY LEFTIST Smacks 84-Year-Old Female Trump Supporter Across the Face at Trump Rally in Aliso Viejo — Beats Another Senior (VIDEO)

A 33-year-old man, later identified as Alvin Gary Shaw, was arrested after he beat at least two seniors including an 84-year-old woman at the Pro-Trump rally in Aliso Viejo.

The irate leftist pulled back and smacked the 84-year-old woman across the face.
This was after he burned her Trump sign..."

Source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rally-aliso-viejo-beats-another-senior-video/

kazz

Kingfisher
84 year old women takes it without a peep, not rattled a bit, just worried about her trump flag getting burned, what a legend. Can you imagine she has lived her whole life without feeling entitled to anything. It would not even be in her thought process.

Imagine in the same situation whiny, entitled 20 something year old antifia fags would be yelling OMG, OMG !! I Have just been assaulted ! Medic, we need a Medic over here!!

Honestly you guys that go on about "Boomers" I dont really understand it, I guess maybe its different over there but her is Australia most boomers were never left wing faries.

Last edited:
A few days ago I was walking to the train stop after a job interview in Beaverton (A town right outside of Portland) and as I was crossing the parking lot I saw two police cars roll up fast. One of the cops jumped out and ran over to a woman, very shaken, who fearfully told the cop that she had caught some young black guy trying to break into her car and that when she confronted him he pulled out a wrench and swung at her and then ran away towards the train station. Well I walked up to the train stop and the cops were everywhere blocking all entrances and looking hard for the black kid. Eventually about six cops surrounded him and took him down. The black kid was kitted out with what looked like to me a heavy duty backpack and assorted tools I suppose for breaking into cars. I should mention that the cops were all white and so was the female victim.

I've noticed that Beaverton seems a bit more conservative, suburban and more police friendly. My personal feelings about the police is that about 90% are decent, 10% are dickheads or totally murderous and corrupt, but unless you've known one since childhood and were best friends none of them are your friend. I believe that police are absolutely essential to Western civilization however. I believe that American police need some reform too starting with bodycams on all the time while on duty. As a matter of fact, Western civilization itself needs some deep rational reforms, starting with a return to Christ.

I'll post a report on Portland soon. It's kind of quiet right now. Antifa seems to have calmed the heck down. Pretty boring at the moment.

I'm praying for all of y'all.

Christ save us all!

nordle

Short report from Dublin, Ireland. We're locked down for the second time since yesterday. Panic, desperation and fear are emotions I can see on most faces, from behind the face burkas. I smile and look at them kindly, but I can tell they are living in fear. There are checkpoints and the like with Gardaí (police) questioning people. We're not used to any sort of authoritarian policing here in Ireland. Anyways, I've packed the car and will be essentially fleeing to a bolt-hole in the countryside. The future is rural for me, I can't handle the city anymore.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
Heavily melaninated persons are continuing to target police in Arizona and now Philadelphia. A tanned man rode his bike up to a police car and shot inside. When the cops returned fire, someone else began shooting at them from up the street.

If I was a police officer, I would make sure my will was in order, before heading out on another shift. Lots of bullets flying their way:

Philadelphia police identify suspect after shots fired at officers in West Oak Lane

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have identified one of the two suspects being sought after shots were fired at officers on Friday night in the West Oak Lane section of the city.

Jeffione Thomas, 28, with a last known address in the 7800 block of Fayette Street, is wanted for attempted murder, police said Saturday.

He is described as a Black male standing 5'7" tall and weighing 180 pounds.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact police.

Shots were fired at three plainclothes officers just after 8 p.m. Friday on the 1400 block of Sharpnack Street.

Officials say the officers were traveling in an unmarked police vehicle when a man on a bicycle, identified as Thomas, was riding by their driver's side window.

One of the officers rolled down his window to ask the man if he was okay.

Officials say Thomas then produced a gun and began firing shots at the officers.

The officers pulled off east on Sharpnack Street, past the intersection of 7700 Fayette Street, where the vehicle went up on the sidewalk and hit a fence.

Their vehicle was struck several times by the gunfire. The officers then got out of their vehicle and returned fire.

A second male shooter began firing towards the officers from further down Sharpnack Street, placing the officers in a crossfire.

Source: https://6abc.com/philadelphia-police-investigate-shooting-involving-2-undercover-officers/6444717/

pitbullowner

Pelican
I had an interesting offline conversation with an old friend who has some LEO connections. There is a rural impact nobody knows about.

I am hesitant to get into specifics but we’re much further down this road than even the RVF board realizes. These people have a nationwide logistics capacity with a number of staging camps and have been doing things like squatting on people’s land along highway corridors.

There have been organized responses including spontaneous deputizations of armed citizens and veteran groups. What I’ve heard makes it sound like this would be more correctly regarded as an active insurgency.
I've talked with some TN state trooper acquaintces of mine and they've all but verbally confirmed this....

We're getting real, and really fast

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
I did hear from a military friend that his source states that Antifa factions are currently accumulating mass weaponry.
That's alarming, but unsurprising since it confirmed Kyle Schneider's remarks to the Senate Judiciary Committee last month.
Many of Antifa’s needs are provided free of charge by allied organizations.

Support organizations host and provide armed and unarmed training for Antifa members at no or low cost. Support organizations cover most major expenses such as transportation, bail, and lawyers’ fees.

Other organizations such as Riseup.net provide Antifa chapters with free access to secure servers, communication tools, and applications.
There will be more attacks, and violent rioting techniques will continue to grow in capability and sophistication. Their cadres will grow. They will align with other disaffected forces, as they have done so far. There will be more autonomous zones, for increasing periods of time.

Ironside

Robin
I've talked with some TN state trooper acquaintces of mine and they've all but verbally confirmed this....

We're getting real, and really fast
Yep. There's a lot of people on the kosher right that seem to be stuck in 2016 where they get their jollies by 'owning the libtards'. Problem for them is that their opponents are increasingly not liberals.
Every revolution starts with liberals opening the gates. What comes out of those gates is not liberal, conservative, neocon, or libertarian.
'Don't tread on me' very, very quickly becomes 'Tread on them'.