Reports from affected cities

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Well..the thing is NYC people are racist as hell but won’t admit it.

the answer is non-Ivy league black people you can’t easily avoid on your day to day.

Vast majority of the Black population in Chicago are descendants of the Great Migration (folks that migrated north from Mississippi / other southern states & maybe some from Alabama, although Alabama was more of a pipeline into Detroit). The Carolinas fed more into NYC, but at least 30% of NYC's Black population is foreign born (from the Caribbean, Africa, etc.). This doesn't even count the number of offspring (1st generation) kids of foreign Blacks in NYC which is also a huge percentage. The foreign ones often have better parenting & better trajectories (picture a strict tiger African dad hitting you with a stick for not studying hard enough for an exam like an Asian or Indian parent lol), although some fall into more of the street life still (ie. rappers like the late Notorious B.I.G. or current rapper Casanova). Notorious B.I.G. (aka Biggie Smalls) had a Jamaican mother & Casanova is half Panamanian & half Haitian. In fact at least half of the "rap musicians" from NYC have foreign born parents from the Caribbean or Africa. They aren't descendants of slavery.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Our biggest domestic threat is white supremacy - FBI

Just heard about this.

For those who don't know the name Rick Moranis, he's the actor who appeared in Spaceballs & the original Ghostbusters movie.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Just heard about this.

For those who don't know the name Rick Moranis, he's the actor who appeared in Spaceballs & the original Ghostbusters movie.

He was a harmless, likable character that happened to land some Hollywood work. It is telling that he pretty much walked away from the cesspool of Hollywood for several years following that run of hits. I happened to be a fan of his movies growing up.

Redcrosse

Pigeon
Important article my ass. The author is [[Gary Saul Morson]] and it's the same type of drivel as Weimar degeneracy fiction that I have seen linked here before which is likely far removed from reality.

It's like saying VICE presents an acurate picture of reality.

The cafe thing is interesting though:

I suspect [[those who run coffee shops]] actively hire rabid deranged women in order to terrorize white middle class and above men and to monopolize what was once thought of as liberal community spaces with far left ideologies.

You either tow to the party line or you're actively excluded from public life in big cities.

So you reject the article just because Morson is Jewish? What did he say that was historically inaccurate (or “likely far removed from reality,” in your words)? Your comparison with a VICE article is ridiculous. VICE doesn’t even try to learn anything about the subjects it writes about, Morson is a lifelong scholar of Russian history and literature. I thought the article was excellent, especially his distinction between truly great artists (Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky) on the one hand, and the supposed “intelligentsia” (mouthing all the right “progressive” platitudes) on the other. The main difference is that Russia’s progressives were obsessed with class and ours are obsessed mainly with race.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
He was a harmless, likable character that happened to land some Hollywood work. It is telling that he pretty much walked away from the cesspool of Hollywood for several years following that run of hits. I happened to be a fan of his movies growing up.

My old neigborhood.
It used to be very safe. I never felt unsafe except maybe in the 104s and 105s where there were a few public housing projects (I got racially harassed)... but the 70s were always very safe.
It's a steep decline.

Central Park West: This was my jogging route.

This is the Seinfeld neighborhood, everyone should understand this.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker

I take it personally.
As both a former resident of the Upper West Side and as a fan of Rick Moranis/Ghostbusters -- which is my favorite movie by a large margin.

Easy_C

Crow
Busy weekend ahead:

Upcoming Event Calendar

03 October: Unsilent Majority march (Washington, D.C.)

03 October: Fists Up, Fight Back (Philadelphia, PA)

03 October: Shut it Down Protest (New York City, NY)

03 October: Protest Against State Repression (Atlanta, GA)

03 October: Trump/Pence Out Now (Antifa) (Tulsa, OK)

03 October: Black Gunz Formation (Lafayette, LA)

03 October: End the Police (Antifa) (Seattle, WA)

06 October: National Night Out for Safety & Liberation (BLM) (Minneapolis, MN)

09 October: We Will Not Go Quietly (BLM) (Bedford, PA)

31 October: The Modern Revolution (Insurgence USA) (Salt Lake City, UT)

I'm surprised that Salt Lake City doesn't shut that down but the mormon church is one weird cult either way...

You either need to be a total idiot to believe it or you need to be in it for the conservative lifestyle - apparently a litmus test to who they want as members.

In case you're curious: This is what happens when the establishment really doesn't want protests of a certain kind (yellow vest anti gas tax hike protests in Paris):

Louis IX

Pelican
Don't be stupid. Analyze the evidence. If it's true, then it's true.
Plenty of Goys misleading us. I'd rather take a talking point from Ben Shapiro than that fucknut WASP Senator from Nebraska (Ben Sasse).
Plenty of Goys are misleading us; that doesn't mean that the Jew has to be listened . I will never choose between the Plague and the Cholera. A Christian should never listen to a Jew ; plain and simple.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Some sort of demonstration/march is going on in St. Augustine, Fl.. Someone mentions "white militia." There is a counter protest. Not totally sure what is going on here:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member

I only realized yesterday he was Jewish (Rick Moranis)... LOL. But again, I stand by the great things I said about the guy. He really did seem like one of the better ones out of Hollywood, and hopefully this incident can finally bring some light to this savage game of BLM knock out whitey in the streets that is wreaking havoc on cities like NYC.