Reports from affected cities

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
EqwfBhwXEAAu-HS

I had my first reality check just the other week. People we're shooting off high powered rifles and ordinance in our neighborhood. My neighbor and I reported it to the police, they show up an hour later only to tell us that it's already over and that the suspects are gone, and that won't be able to find them. Of course I didn't expect them to find the suspects but they didn't even want to investigate the area where they were shooting which was only a mere 100 meter walk. Shooting guns is one thing but what really got us to call the police was the explosion and black smoke cloud that we were pretty certain was a grenade or homemade explosive of some kind. The interaction with the police was very lackluster and they seemed annoyed with us that we were reporting gun shots and an explosion.
I live in a sleepy small city with little violent crime, I thought they would of been more enthusiastic reporting to calls of gunfire.

skullmask

Woodpecker
Of course I didn't expect them to find the suspects but they didn't even want to investigate the area where they were shooting which was only a mere 100 meter walk. Shooting guns is one thing but what really got us to call the police was the explosion and black smoke cloud that we were pretty certain was a grenade or homemade explosive of some kind. The interaction with the police was very lackluster and they seemed annoyed with us that we were reporting gun shots and an explosion.

Only 100 meters? That's well within the engagement range of most rifles. Instead of 911, maybe next time use 7.62?

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
I had my first reality check just the other week. People we're shooting off high powered rifles and ordinance in our neighborhood. My neighbor and I reported it to the police, they show up an hour later only to tell us that it's already over and that the suspects are gone, and that won't be able to find them. Of course I didn't expect them to find the suspects but they didn't even want to investigate the area where they were shooting which was only a mere 100 meter walk. Shooting guns is one thing but what really got us to call the police was the explosion and black smoke cloud that we were pretty certain was a grenade or homemade explosive of some kind. The interaction with the police was very lackluster and they seemed annoyed with us that we were reporting gun shots and an explosion.
I live in a sleepy small city with little violent crime, I thought they would of been more enthusiastic reporting to calls of gunfire.
Considering this a learning lesson and prepare accordingly for the future. You are your own first responder. Police are in place to protect law and order aka “the establishment” not you.

kel

Ostrich
It's so ironic that antifa is nearly working on our behalf as long as these politicians think "Biden is president, you're supposed to our useful idiots!"
This is why I think we'll start to hear less about antifa for a while, though they'll be just as active as ever. We'll only hear about it when they go hassle someone at a farmers market because the farmer is a NATSEEE or whatever, we'll get the stunning and brave retweets then, but the already wallpapered coverage of their various assaults will get even rarer.
No doubt. Funding will suddenly dry up for them, too.

For real, though, I think the genie is kinda out of the bottle and once the weather gets warm again I think there will be just as many riots as there ever were, the news will simply not report it (or report on pussyhat marches instead). I wonder how that'll all end up.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
There was a Trump rally in the Pacific Beach area of San Diego on Saturday.. ANTIFA "counterprotestors" vastly outnumbered them. I was on the Trump side--I'm fine, as you can tell by my writing this. That's because the cops outnumbered us both.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
View attachment 28287

Such BS.

Just look at all those cyber punks.

It confounds me to no end. These people, above, brought down the best civilization of all time.

But then again, I once read that in order to bring down an civilization from within you start with the most wretched, because, no matter how good living conditions are, these kinds of people will always be disenfranchised and, therefore, willing and eager to burn it all down.

As a Christian, I have to feel pity for them. These are the "least among us". When things were normal, that wasn't hard to do. But, since these people are openly hostile towards me and, as mentioned, have destroyed the world's best civilization, I'm having trouble mustering any sympathy. To that end I'll try and pray.