Reports from affected cities

Powell's is a really cool book store. They are also "woke" (like most of Portland).

4tivd7.jpg

kazz

Kingfisher
This in a nutshell is why I try to see the Democrats gaining power as a good thing. You could try to do everything right for leftists between now and the end of time and they would still find"errors" in the way the world is run. Now Trump is not there as the bad guy they will come after the woke for not being woke enough.

MRAll134

Pelican
This in a nutshell is why I try to see the Democrats gaining power as a good thing. You could try to do everything right for leftists between now and the end of time and they would still find"errors" in the way the world is run. Now Trump is not there as the bad guy they will come after the woke for not being woke enough.

Yes, they want Eden on Earth. Whereas, we as Christians know that our Eden comes after this (sh*tty) world.

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
That white guy held his own.
These kinds of unprovoked attacks are becoming more commonplace. This is going to wake up a lot of normal people to certain realties about some segments of the population. Long term, this is going to bite those segments big time down the road. They don’t understand or don’t care how attacking an older women like that will be perceived by the normal population. I am already hearing more and more people becoming very critical about that segment of the population. The BLM riots this past summer has really fueled a lot of resentment among a lot of whites and other people.

CaseyJones

Pigeon
There’s been weird nightly civil strife in NYC. I’m not sure what these antifa want. They have Biden, and I know they don’t consider him their guy, but I find it bizarre that they continue to attack cops right into inauguration. Will these people be deputized as the new enforcers of the system?

FYI, I’m new. Is this post considered political - it’s under civil strifeI, so? do not want to be banned.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Pelican
There’s been weird nightly civil strife in NYC. I’m not sure what these antifa want. They have Biden, and I know they don’t consider him their guy, but I find it bizarre that they continue to attack cops right into inauguration. Will these people be deputized as the new enforcers of the system?

FYI, I’m new. Is this post considered political - it’s under civil strifeI, so? do not want to be banned.
Post a vid' on the chaos. I am curious as to what is happening there.

In my small town, there are more and more business break-ins - mostly be crazies. But, some are professional.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

IMO, Antifa continues to rampage simply because it's fun, it makes them feel like the boss, and there are never any consequences.

At this point it's like a lifestyle to them, and even if there was suddenly the abolition of police, legalization of drugs and reparations for everyone, they would still be doing the same thing.

Anyone who never faces any consequences for their actions is going to turn into a monster eventually. It's the law of nature.

The West Coast has a long history of activist liberals protesting, although the target of their grievances has evolved over the years.

In the 90s, the liberals and environmentalists were protesting globalization and the WTO.

Does this sound familiar?

"Supporters believe that by the late 20th century those they characterized as "ruling elites" sought to harness the expansion of world markets for their own interests; this combination of the Bretton Woods institutions, states, and multinational corporations has been called "globalization" or "globalization from above." In reaction, various social movements emerged to challenge their influence."

It appears to be some type of hypnotism or psychological coercion, used to harness their grievances and redirect them to within their own ranks.

Another example is just 10 years ago, Occupy Wall Street was demanding accountability from the biggest banks and corporations in the world.

Now just 10 years later, the biggest banks and corporations are their greatest allies and the enemy is their own countrymen?

This is lunacy. The Globalists used the concept of Race and Gender to drive a wedge into the people and squash all dissent they were experiencing in the 90s and 00s

Isn't it strange, Antifa could in some ways be our ally against a common enemy? If we could just redirect their anger towards the true oppressors of humanity.