Reports from affected cities

MRAll134

Pelican
In Ocala, Fl., a man burns down a Catholic Church. Brutal:

Florida man charged with federal hate crime for torching Catholic Church​

Steven Shields, 24, of Dunnellon was charged with setting fire to and damaging the Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Ocala by a federal grand jury in Orlando, who returned an indictment against him.

According to the indictment, Shields rammed his minivan through the doors of the Queen of Peace Catholic Church on July 11, 2020 and intentionally poured several gallons of gasoline inside the building before igniting the blaze.

1ffc5255-4e8f-4aa8-b11d-c115575bacd0_750x422-696x392.png

Everyone who was inside the Church at the time were able to escape without injury.

The indictment says that he was motivated to set the fire “due to the religious character of the church.”

The Rest: https://breaking911.com/florida-man-charged-with-federal-hate-crime-for-torching-catholic-church/

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Listen to what the pilot had to say about the Bay Area, including the Liberals living there. :laughter:

Warning: Article contained pilot's non-stop profanity expletives.

Southwest pilot on hot mic goes on expletive-laden rant against the Bay Area​

March 24, 11:15 a.m. In a hot mic incident recorded over the Mineta San Jose International Airport’s air traffic control scanner, an unidentified pilot was heard delivering an expletive-heavy rant, according to the travel site One Mile at a Time.

In the March 12 recording, the pilot says, “F—k this place, goddamn liberal f—ks.” He then continues, making several other curse-word-laden comments before being interrupted by what seems to be an air traffic controller.

The audio is archived online at Live ATC, a website that livestreams air traffic control audio transmissions. Though the audio is fuzzy and the context of the remarks unclear, the pilot can be heard repeatedly cursing.

“F—king weirdos, probably driving around in f—king Hyundais, f—king roads and s—t that go slow as f—k,” and, “You don’t have balls unless you’re f—king rolling coal, man, goddamn it.”

Live ATC confirmed the authenticity of the recording, but not which pilot or airline might have been involved. “We can neither confirm nor verify who made those comments,” a company representative wrote in an email.

Commenting on the incident, airport spokesperson Demetria Machado wrote, “This communication is very unprofessional, and I have forwarded the communication to the [Federal Aviation Administration].” The FAA operates the control towers.

In a statement, FAA spokesperson Ian Gregor wrote, "FAA regulations prohibit airline pilots from talking about subjects that are unrelated to safely conducting their flight while taxiing and while flying below 10,000 feet altitude."

"The FAA is investigating communications that an airline pilot made while taxiing at Mineta San Jose International Airport last week," read the statement. "The FAA also reported the incident to the airline."

Link to audio recording of pilot's expletives.

Other source
https://onemileatatime.com/pilot-hot-mic-shocking-rant/

giphy.gif

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
Listen to what the pilot had to say about the Bay Area, including the Liberals living there. :laughter:

Warning: Article contained pilot's non-stop profanity expletives.

Southwest pilot on hot mic goes on expletive-laden rant against the Bay Area​

Link to audio recording of pilot's expletives.

Other source
https://onemileatatime.com/pilot-hot-mic-shocking-rant/

giphy.gif
This sort of thing happens way more often than what most people realize. It’s not just pilots, but police officers and fireman. They’ll be in their squad cars or fire engines and oftentimes they will have their portable radios( walkie talkie) strapped on their sides and as they sit in their seats, the PTT( push to talk button) gets inadvertently pressed and activates the radio to transmit. At that point you have a live microphone.

Conversations that were just confined to their vehicles are now broadcast on the radio system and they will he heard by everyone that’s on that channel. Depending on how that specific radio system is set up, the audio can be heard from just a few miles away to sometimes cover an entire city or county. For many years I had to carry walkie talkies on the job and I always made it a point to remove my radio from my belt every time I had to have a sensitive conversation with someone just to avoid the risk that my radio didn’t have the PTT button stuck on. There was once an incident on the job where a guy that was several floors away was sitting at his desk in his office and as he was sitting in his chair, the PTT button got accidentally pressed and his radio went live and broadcast his conversation that he was having with another guy and everyone assigned to that channel heard his rants about his boss. Let’s just say that by the end of the week, the guy was fired.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
This is pretty wild. WARNING, GRAPHIC VIDEO.

Two female joggers end up killing this Uber Eats driver while trying to steal his car. His dead body is laying on the sidewalk, and one of the joggers is concerned about her phone still being in his car.

Walks past the dead body with no concern, and keeps talking about her phone being in the car.

Aloha50

Sparrow

Two female joggers end up killing this Uber Eats driver while trying to steal his car. His dead body is laying on the sidewalk, and one of the joggers is concerned about her phone still being in his car.

Walks past the dead body with no concern, and keeps talking about her phone being in the car.
And notice, the national guard and cop\security guard do nothing for the victim. Don't check on him at all, nothing. Man was Pakistani, not white. Media not even mildly interested.

Rogue Statistician

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

The perps were 13 and 15 respectively and carjacked the old timer with a taser none the less.

Gremlin

Robin
And this is why over the past year, I've gone from about 20% to 100% anti-cop. To hell with pigs, every last one of them. They all defend the Deep State and its violent leftist minions.

I'll say it again, if armed conflict occurs in parts or all of America between citizens and/or government, cops deserve zero mercy

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
I live in Rockford, Illinois (90 miles west of Chicago) and they are starting to loot jewelry stores, and even going into car dealers and stealing cars. Its getting hectic here.
Rockford has always been a sh*thole. I haven't gone near there since the troubles began. I'll pray that you remain among the quick.

I live in Chicago and from what I’ve heard it’s intensifying. I saw a video of a rioter riding a police horse. There was also some looting in the downtown area.

May God have mercy on us all.
I'm here too. There's nowhere that's not affected. My neighborhood's been hit by several waves of roving gibseekers to the point where I leave my car doors unlocked so at least they'll stop breaking my f*cking car window while rooting through the worthless things I leave in my car.

Last edited:

Jünger

Ostrich

MRAll134

Pelican
When there is no leadership at the top (Unelected Pres. Zombie J. Biden), the ground floor turns to chaos. A postal worker is attacked in Flint, Michigan for their "stimulus checks." Probably not one of the best reasons to be put in front of a judge.

*vid' is at the link. Not posted here because scenes of violence, swearing etc.

VIDEO: Postal Worker Attacked, Beaten By Black Women In Search Of Biden Stimulus Money
Video footage from Flint, Michigan shows multiple black females attacking and beating a white U.S. Postal Service worker, in search of stimulus money from Democrat President Joe Biden according to onlookers.

The footage was posted to Facebook on Thursday with the caption, “The Crime in Flint is out of control…..A United States Postal Worker was attacked in broad daylight …..Where is The Public Safety Plan…… there is ZERO FEAR OF THE POLICE Prayers for the Mail Lady“

In the video, two black females can be seen grabbing the hair of the postal worker while she is in the ground, and repeatedly punching her in the face.

The attack goes on for nearly a minute before the assailants flee in a grey-colored vehicle.

“Bro, y’all hit the mailman!” the cameraman says. “They tryna get that stimulus, this sh*& get serious! On my baby. That stimulus got the bitches… y’all she hit the mailman, bro that stimulus money a mother*%&#, dog. They done hit this mail lady’s car and hopped out.”

black-attack-stimulus-750x394.jpg

Source: https://nationalfile.com/video-post...lack-women-in-search-of-biden-stimulus-money/