Reports from affected cities

The police in the UK were never wholly trusted but always respected and always expected to do the horrible jobs that no-one else would do, as well as to come through and catch the rapists and the child murderers etc. when needed. The public was happy, by and large, to give the police a grudging respect. The London Riots 2011 were a case in point. Everywhere I went I saw locals giving the passing police patrols a thumbs up, a slow clap or just a nod and a wink.

Now thanks to George Soros and "Common Purpose"'s dirty work over decades our police are laughed at, jeered at and have neither trust nor respect from I would say at least 70% to as much as 90% of our country.

They pull on the same uniform every day to get paid and they go out to, ostensibly, do the same job.

But their masters have changed, their purpose has changed and with that... nearly all the good will has gone.

SpyofMoses

Sparrow
I have been fortunate enough to escape western Washington for greener pastures, but before I left a participant in the CHOP became my roommate. At first he was bragging about his involvement, but later he was bemoaning that he found out the hard way that this was never meant to be a revolution for the better. I even had a coworker who laughed about their involvement with the protests, as well. Now that I've left, I've been telling people my story.

Nobody I've told about all this so far has heard of the CHOP/CHAZ. Some of them are more surprised than others to hear about this. Someone asked, 'did the media ever cover this!?.' Sure, Tucker Carlson did, but who watches Fox News, right? It seems that unless you are around one of affected areas you probably won't hear much about this stuff.

Jünger

Ostrich

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
Wouldn't bet on it happening this time

To quote the article: “Under Kansas law, acting recklessly means consciously disregarding a risk and deviating grossly from the standards of a reasonable person, Kittel said.

“To consciously disregard something, one must be aware of it,” Kittel said. “There is no evidence that the defendant consciously disregarded a substantial and unjustifiable risk … She meant to use her Taser.”

Yikes!

This article reads like satire. A certain “Ms. Blood” accidentally shoots a guy with a pistol instead of a taser but it wasn’t recklessness because she was too dumb to know the difference despite her extensive training. So Ms. Blood wasn’t really out for blood, it just turned out that way.

I didn’t read too far into the underlying incident but it sounds like perhaps the perp got what was coming to him anyway. Still, women under stress. What a country.

Renzy

Pelican
It looks like a woman shot Wright in Minneapolis. She thought she pulled her tazer, but pulled her gun, instead. Also, I have seen this a lot - where the policeman goes to put the person in handcuffs and there is this last minute resistance, attempt to flee.

Vid' here:

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/political...o-shot-black-suspect-accidentally-grabbed-gun

That seems like one hell of an idiotic screw-up. My bad! Thought that was the taser.

I would think you would keep your gun and your taser in very specific locations on your person for this very reason. I can understand in the heat of the moment it may only be seconds for you to react, but still, as a professional it's your responsibility to know which weapon is in your hands before you pull the trigger.

MRAll134

Pelican
I would think you would keep your gun and your taser in very specific locations on your person for this very reason. I can understand in the heat of the moment it may only be seconds for you to react, but still, as a professional it's your responsibility to know which weapon is in your hands before you pull the trigger.
There are so many things that went wrong, here. I am sure that the weight of a tazer and a gun are very different, so is the safety. I would think a tazer would have some sort of safety (I don't own one). And, tazers usually have a bright yellow end, which is different from the black end of the gun. The trigger would be different too. How low IQ do you have to be to make this many mistakes?

Renzy

Pelican
Wouldn't bet on it happening this time

Hard to tell, in both cases the accused possess one thing Chauvin doesn't - the ultimate get out of jail free card in the West - a vagina.

Will the "Taser! Taser! ...Oops, I mean Glock!" chick also get a p*ssy pass or has the victim hierarchy in America 2021 changed too much? Guess we'll see...

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
It looks like a woman shot Wright in Minneapolis. She thought she pulled her tazer, but pulled her gun, instead. Also, I have seen this a lot - where the policeman goes to put the person in handcuffs and there is this last minute resistance, attempt to flee.
Hard to tell, in both cases the accused possess one thing Chauvin doesn't - the ultimate get out of jail free card in the West - a vagina.

Will the "Taser! Taser! ...Oops, I mean Glock!" chick also get a p*ssy pass or has the victim hierarchy in America 2021 changed too much? Guess we'll see...

a48672667cd8ee9e.png

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

What kind of ghetto trash would loot the dollar store?

There are so many things that went wrong, here. I am sure that the weight of a tazer and a gun are very different, so is the safety. I would think a tazer would have some sort of safety (I don't own one). And, tazers usually have a bright yellow end, which is different from the black end of the gun. The trigger would be different too. How low IQ do you have to be to make this many mistakes?
I carried both for a number of years and you have to be next level retarded to confuse the two, even in a crisis situation.

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker

What kind of ghetto trash would loot the dollar store?
The kind that run the country.

Easy_C

Peacock
P
police are taught to keep firearm and taser on opposite hips