Reports from affected cities

Do you know what BLM was in the neighborhood for? How is rolling around a residential neighborhood with a megaphone and a loud, chanting mob not disturbing the peace, at the very least? More like intimidation, incitement to violence, obstruction of traffic, loitering.

What were the police doing there, just watching until some resident stood up for himself so they could arrest him? I guess that’s what they usually do when the blacks go on their looting/arson/assault rampages in the urban areas; just wait until some white guy tries to defend his property and take him down.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Do you know what BLM was in the neighborhood for? How is rolling around a residential neighborhood with a megaphone and a loud, chanting mob not disturbing the peace, at the very least? More like intimidation, incitement to violence, obstruction of traffic, loitering.

What were the police doing there, just watching until some resident stood up for himself so they could arrest him? I guess that’s what they usually do when the blacks go on their looting/arson/assault rampages in the urban areas; just wait until some white guy tries to defend his property and take him down.

gee I wonder why the cops, media and politicians are jumping on whites when they decide to stand up to the brown mob.

Its a set up. They want to push whites into a position where there can only be violence as a recourse and then the Feds jump in with their fancy laws and new toys they've been itching to use.

Waco and Ruby Ridge are remembered fondly in fed circles for good reason.

MRAll134

Pelican
When the Devil is running the U.S. Resident-in-chief (Bumbling Biden), then America turns into the Wild West. Almost a daily mass shooting in Demo(n)cratic controlled America:

Active Shooter Reported In Austin, 3 Confirmed Dead
Austin, Texas – The Austin Police Department is responding to an active shooter situation on Great Hills Trail and Rain Creek Parkway in Northwest Austin near the Arboretum.

At this time APD is advising residents to shelter in place.

Austin1.png

Source: https://www.lawofficer.com/active-shooter-austin/

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Gov. Ron DeSantis signed Florida’s controversial “anti-riot” bill into law on Monday, a measure that vastly increases law enforcement’s powers to crack down on civil unrest.

The bill, which passed mostly along partisan lines, has been criticized by Democrats and civil rights groups as unconstitutional for infringing on the First Amendment’s right to protest.
But critics claim the bill would have a chilling effect on all protests.

Democratic state Sen. Shevrin Jones, D-West Park, who is Black, said in a statement that the new law “undermines every Floridian’s constitutional rights, and it is disgusting that the GOP would rather empower vigilantes and silence voices than listen to the majority of Floridians who oppose this dangerous bill. The governor’s spectacle is a distraction that will only further disenfranchise Black and brown communities.”

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-ne-desantis-signs-anti-riot-bill-20210419-iltp27x5mzcbheeqvyhclhz2xq-story.html

"...chilling effect on all protests..."

tVdttdG.gif

MRAll134

Pelican
Some sort of gov' employee gets pulled over for DUI and won't produce his ID. So, he thinks it is a good idea to fight with the officers, while stating "I'm black!" I don't think he understands the law very well:

BREAKING: Video Shows Michigan Dem Resist Arrest, Threaten To Call Whitmer After Wrecking Car During Alleged DUI
Michigan Rep. Jewell Jones, a 26-year-old Democrat, was arrested on April 6 after he allegedly drunkenly drove his vehicle off the road and into a ditch. During the arrest, he refused to provide his license to police officers, and threatened to defund the police budget and call Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, another Democrat, ostensibly to punish them for the arrest.

Dash cam footage shows Jones standing in front of an ambulance, where he refuses to give police officers his driver’s license multiple times. “Take your hands off me and I’ll give you my stuff, take your hands off me, I got you,” said Jones at one point. When officers refused, and again asked him to produce his driver’s license, he said “I can’t do that” and was promptly taken to the ground by police.

Source: https://nationalfile.com/breaking-v...hitmer-after-wrecking-car-during-alleged-dui/

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Some sort of gov' employee gets pulled over for DUI and won't produce his ID. So, he thinks it is a good idea to fight with the officers, while stating "I'm black!" I don't think he understands the law very well:
There was also a drunk (?) woman in his vehicle too. Read below thread for more details.

@MIGOP thread continue
=====
The 911 calls came pouring in as the Democrat State Representative's black Chevy Tahoe sped down I-96. For almost 50 miles, the vehicle with the vanity plate “ELECTED” was driving so recklessly that at least one person saw him go the wrong way before rolling into a ditch.
When police arrived at the scene, according to @MIRSnews, Democrat State Rep. Jewell Jones and his unidentified female passenger were found with their pants down as the Tahoe remained in the ditch.
(WARNING - IT GETS GRAPHIC): Jones was "holding the woman up" near the passenger side door, according to a police report obtained by MIRSnews. The woman's pants "were down" as she vomited and Jewell's pants "were partially down" when a paramedic arrived at the crash site.
Police engaged in a struggle with Jones, and at one point as Jones is on the ground struggling with multiple officers, he shouts: "Let me sit up, (N-Word)."
Meanwhile, the woman was "unable to stand on her own and was essentially unresponsive" as paramedics tried to administer care, the police report noted.
The paramedic told police that Jewell identified both himself and his passenger as "people of importance" and flashed his wallet badge, the report noted.
When a state police trooper asked for Jones' identification, Jones refused, at one point prompting the trooper to tell Jones, "don't be dumb." During their exchange, Jones responds "I can't do that" when asked again for his driver's license and ID.
At that point, the officers had had enough. They put their hands on Jones and wrestled him to the ground. Keep in mind a gun was also inside his car, reportedly in the cupholder.
Jones continued to resist and was brought to the ground by state troopers, who told him to "stop resisting."
This is when the Democrat threatened police, saying, "I'll call Governor Whitmer right now. He continued, "When I call Gretchen I need y'alls IDs and badges."
In addition to invoking Whitmer's name, Jones tells the troopers, "I'm not giving you my arm unless you shoot me. You shoot me, I'll get up," according to the police report obtained by MIRS news.
Officers do get Jones into handcuffs and he is eventually placed in the back of a Livingston County sheriff's deputy's vehicle, although video shows he resisted that request, as well. He was eventually transported to the county jail, where he was held overnight.
The level of hypocrisy by Democrats here in Michigan is stunning. Their mantra is, "it's rules for thee, but not for me."
=====

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Have been following this last week with increasing shock.

Genuinely believed the riots were over after Biden was handed the Presidency. Over in the sense that they wouldn't be able to commit violence and destruction with impunity anymore

Also a bit surprised by the evolution of these protests. Last year you had large crowds of tens/hundreds of thousands of people protesting in many cities, and many of these protests turned into anarchy and chaos due to genuine anger

Now you have small groups of at best 1000-1500 insurrectionists (and often times in the low hundreds) carrying out arson, intimidation, vandalism and violence in a very organised and disciplined manner
BLM isn't about being anti-Trump, it's about setting up a paramilitary force for killing political dissidents and terrorizing white people.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
BLM in the suburbs. Man tries to go home. BLM blocks the street. Man gets angry. Police appear out of nowhere and arrest the man.

That poor fella. And that's a portent of things to come in the cloistered suburban communities that are almost entirely white and liberal. Here's another observation. The "speech" given by an obese black woman after the resident was detained and likely arrested tells us many things. I'd like to focus on this - these are the people who, under this "woke" or ultra radical leftist paradigm, are in charge of things. Its likely that's the kind of person who will be president some day and if so that's who's going to control the nuclear football. When you realize that you start to see just how remarkably dangerous this time truly is. We already have kamla as vp who's just as bad as this cretin is.

MRAll134

Pelican
This is a police shooting from Omaha, NB - from last Nov. The suspect refuses to comply with officer demands, while armed. Does not end well (*warning* gunfire, violence, shooting):

Omaha, Nebraska — The Douglas County District Court Clerk’s Office released body camera footage from the fatal shooting of 35-year-old Kenneth Jones in November. Bodycam videos show Officer Faulkner and Officer Martier engaging at a traffic stop that resulted in the shooting death of Jones. The other three people in the stopped car complied. But Jones, in the back seat, looked around and fumbled for something out of view of the officer’s camera from outside the car. Body camera footage from Officer Daniel Faulkner, who fired four shots, shows Kenneth Jones, ignoring repeated orders to raise his hands and, later, exit the car. Officer Martier approaches Jones when he doesn’t respond and said they needed to render aid. Beneath Jones as they turn him over, the video shows a handgun. A Douglas County Grand Jury concluded there was no wrongdoing in the shooting, after reviewing the videos, and testimony of police and witnesses.

Source: https://breaking911.com/i-got-my-fu...eos-show-tense-moments-before-fatal-shooting/

BLM isn't about being anti-Trump, it's about setting up a paramilitary force for killing political dissidents and terrorizing white people.

My post was more related to the out of control rioting in Minneapolis - which the authorities quickly put the lid on.

Same happened after the Chauvin trial. In my opinion rioting and looting is really something that will be spoken of in the past tense from now on

On the other hand, what will likely increase in severity and frequency are personal attacks, intimidation, trespassing, armed confrontation with political opponents etc. by these groups

From now on every MAGA rally attendee will be considered fair game. Same for (local) politicians/judges that step out of line, or dissident leaders that commit online thought crimes

From today:

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

E0DrLksXsAME1Cn
E0DrLkvX0AQID0e

@MarinaMedvin thread continues...
=====
Theo Stamos, who served as Arlington’s chief prosecutor until losing a primary in 2019, said she never looked at race in her decisions. Doing so, she said, “is an odious practice that makes a mockery of blind justice and corrodes confidence in the criminal justice system.”
Racism is racism.

Discrimination is discrimination.

There is no exception to racism and discrimination when it makes someone feel good. In fact, that’s what makes you a RACIST.

No person should be stepping into an American courtroom in fear of a higher penalty for skin color.
All the same, no defendant should be gaining a sentencing advantage in an American courtroom based on his skin color. Again, that’s RACIST.
And no, this is not legal in Virginia nor anywhere else in the U.S.
=====

get2choppaaa

Pelican

E0DrLksXsAME1Cn
E0DrLkvX0AQID0e

@MarinaMedvin thread continues...
=====
Theo Stamos, who served as Arlington’s chief prosecutor until losing a primary in 2019, said she never looked at race in her decisions. Doing so, she said, “is an odious practice that makes a mockery of blind justice and corrodes confidence in the criminal justice system.”
Racism is racism.

Discrimination is discrimination.

There is no exception to racism and discrimination when it makes someone feel good. In fact, that’s what makes you a RACIST.

No person should be stepping into an American courtroom in fear of a higher penalty for skin color.
All the same, no defendant should be gaining a sentencing advantage in an American courtroom based on his skin color. Again, that’s RACIST.

And no, this is not legal in Virginia nor anywhere else in the U.S.
=====
Isnt this what the blacks allege happen during the Jim Crow South? Whites getting less jail time for crimes a Black person would fry for? How ironic...