Reports from affected cities

E0DrLksXsAME1Cn
E0DrLkvX0AQID0e

@MarinaMedvin thread continues...
=====
Theo Stamos, who served as Arlington’s chief prosecutor until losing a primary in 2019, said she never looked at race in her decisions. Doing so, she said, “is an odious practice that makes a mockery of blind justice and corrodes confidence in the criminal justice system.”
Racism is racism.

Discrimination is discrimination.

There is no exception to racism and discrimination when it makes someone feel good. In fact, that’s what makes you a RACIST.

No person should be stepping into an American courtroom in fear of a higher penalty for skin color.
All the same, no defendant should be gaining a sentencing advantage in an American courtroom based on his skin color. Again, that’s RACIST.
And no, this is not legal in Virginia nor anywhere else in the U.S.
=====
Sounds to me like the black population has quite a problem with disproportionate criminality. Weird.

MRAll134

Pelican
In Biden's America, you cannot even protect your neighbourhood from robbers. The three men in the Ahmaud Arbery shooting are being hit with Federal charges, including kidnapping. This was the case about the "jogger" and the struggle over a gun and an eventual firing:

3 men accused in death of Ahmaud Arbery now facing federal hate crime charges
The following is a news release form the Department of Justice:

Three Georgia men were indicted today by a federal grand jury in the Southern District of Georgia and charged with hate crimes and the attempted kidnapping of Ahmaud Arbery. The indictment also charges two of the men with separate counts of using firearms during that crime of violence.

Travis McMichael, 35; Travis’s father, Gregory McMichael, 65; and William “Roddie” Bryan, 51, were each charged with one count of interference with rights and with one count of attempted kidnapping. Travis and Gregory McMichael were also charged with one count each of using, carrying, and brandishing—and in Travis’s case, discharging—a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence.

Ahmaud-Arbery-suspects-696x392.jpg
Counts One and Two of the indictment allege that the defendants used force and threats of force to intimidate and interfere with Arbery’s right to use a public street because of his race. Specifically, Count One of the indictment alleges that as Arbery was running on a public street in the Satilla Shores neighborhood of Brunswick, Georgia, Travis and Gregory McMichael armed themselves with firearms, got into a truck, and chased Arbery through the public streets of the neighborhood while yelling at him, using their truck to cut off his route, and threatening him with firearms. Count One also alleges that the offense resulted in Arbery’s death. Count Two alleges that William “Roddie” Bryan joined the chase and used his truck to cut off Arbery’s route.

The Rest: https://breaking911.com/3-men-accus...arbery-now-facing-federal-hate-crime-charges/

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
That poor fella. And that's a portent of things to come in the cloistered suburban communities that are almost entirely white and liberal. Here's another observation. The "speech" given by an obese black woman after the resident was detained and likely arrested tells us many things. I'd like to focus on this - these are the people who, under this "woke" or ultra radical leftist paradigm, are in charge of things. Its likely that's the kind of person who will be president some day and if so that's who's going to control the nuclear football. When you realize that you start to see just how remarkably dangerous this time truly is. We already have kamla as vp who's just as bad as this cretin is.
It’s worth noting that it takes two people to launch nukes. Yes the president has the codes, he has to turn a key at the exact same time as a general in order to launch a nuclear attack.

I see this argument “Oh no if xxx has the nuclear codes then we are doomed!”

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Some sort of Antifa checkpoint in Seattle (May 1st, 2021). An Antifa member gets on the hood of a car and the driver increases speed (vid' won't preview for some reason):

So if I drive off far enough to actually get one on one with the guy on the hood and of course he attacks me because these losers have no fear of their actions and I beat the pulp out of him I’m still the one going to jail in Seattle right?

unit414

Sparrow
So if I drive off far enough to actually get one on one with the guy on the hood and of course he attacks me because these losers have no fear of their actions and I beat the pulp out of him I’m still the one going to jail in Seattle right?

Guaranteed. Was that a serious question? If you are a White man, you *will* be the bad guy. Even if you're not. Welcome to 2021 and the new Biden/Harris and BLM/ANTIFA paradigm. Or should I say nightmare?

The scary thing about all this is that the White non-Hispanic population is still 60%. If you include Tejanos and other functional “Whites”, Whites are 67.5%-70% (it would be higher officially but I’m excluding about 25% of White Hispanics to be conservative and factor in light versus dark phenotypes).

Yet we still observe:

1) Unrestrained violent anti-social behavior concerning manufactured race issues
2) Scared/ineffective cops often unwilling or, due to low numbers and resources, unable to rein these people in, especially when perpetrators are African-American
3) Virulent, pathological self-hatred amongst probably 20% of indoctrinated/mentally ill Whites
4) Terror amongst many Democratic but not SJW types (and many moderate GOP voters and independents) in not challenging the leftist crazies, meaning they opt to go along to get along or, probably just as commonly, stick their head in the sand
5) Self-regulated silence amongst true conservatives, as they know the police and institutions, even when they try, cannot protect them from leftist wrath, particularly when nighttime stalking outside homes or in public comes into play. Attempting to defend oneself will land you in jail or result in an indictment, too (think the suicided Jake Gardner and the McCloskeys in their gated community)
6) All these trends persist despite the fact that, in addition to majority White numbers, different groups are geographically dispersed (rural Whites, inner-city African-Americans, and non-inner-city metro Whites each tend to dominate their respective enclaves)

What happens when White numbers hit 50% and then 40%?

Blacks are only 12.5-13% and a sizeable minority of those are not exactly respectable types, with many being ex-convicts (10% of Washington, D.C., for example, is ex-convict). The politically active/BLM Black population is actually rather minuscule and we nevertheless see a society held captive to a small group of miscreants who oftentimes are not even mustering large groups of people.

Is anyone doubting that only about 1-2% of Minneapolis was rioting last summer? And Minneapolis is only a fraction of the MN population. As if the National Guard, State Police and other police forces could not have put down the riots in 2.3 seconds if they wanted to and had the permission to do so.

1-2% of consciously/outspoken White-hating African-Americans are scaring the hell out of White gatekeepers, who in turn bark orders down the line until the vast majority of people face social, economic and potentially legal ruin if they so much as raise doubts about the insane prevailing orthodoxy.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Pelican
I don't work for National File. I am just seeing a couple of interesting articles over there.

This one is about law enforcement and low enrollment. Big surprise, with the media focus on police officer conduct, corrupt District Attorneys and Soros funded BLM protests against the police - no one wants to be a police officer anymore. In Plato's Republic, the Guardians (politicians) and Auxiliaries (security, military) are supposed to be separate. In Biden's America, the Guardians throw the Auxiliaries under the bus. What are the long-term consequences of not supporting law enforcement?

Louisville Police Can’t Replace Veteran Cops Who Quit After Department Embraced Leftist Policies

The Louisville, Kentucky, police union says that the department is currently in “dire straits” in terms of employment after 200 officers quit their positions in 2020 and 2021 amid leftist calls to defund the police.

Following the officer-involved shooting that led to the death of Breonna Taylor, nearly 190 police officers quit their jobs in 2020, reported Daily Wire. The Louisville police union says that they are now in “dire straits,” failing to replace the officers amid the department’s embrace of leftist policies.

Easy_C

Peacock

Gremlin

Robin
Massive pantifa activity continues in Portland. Situation has escalated to them setting up roadblocks armed with AKs and AR 15s attacking drivers who don't obey their commands.

Declaration of war as far as I'm concerned.

ANTIFA
Pigs
ALL of the government
ALL leftists

These people and organizations are legitimate targets.

Declaration of war as far as I'm concerned.

ANTIFA
Pigs
ALL of the government
ALL leftists

These people and organizations are legitimate targets.

Correct. If you or anyone else is waiting for the black and white photos of planes dropping bombs on your country you’re already defeated and soon to be dead. We are in full asymmetric warfare ironically funded by our own tax dollars and of course our greatest ally. We are not going to vote our way out of this. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can ask God for His forgiveness and honor your ancestors who honored you.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Massive pantifa activity continues in Portland. Situation has escalated to them setting up roadblocks armed with AKs and AR 15s attacking drivers who don't obey their commands.

I see blacks with guns, that's all I see. And seeing blacks roaming around with AR15s would have me in a bad state of fear.

MRAll134

Pelican
In Leicester, MA, a man drives his SUV up the handicap access ramp and into the lobby of a police station. No big deal - just a scene out of Terminator - in real life:

Massachusetts police fatally shoot man who rams police station with SUV, pulls rifle on officers
LEICESTER, Mass. —
Leicester Police officers fatally shot a man who repeatedly rammed his SUV into the front doors of the police station and aimed a rifle at officers early Sunday morning, said the Worcester County District Attorney.

The man, in his early 20s, had driven his vehicle through the closed steel doors of the police station. He repeatedly struck the double doors just after 6 a.m. Sunday, according to Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. “We’re very fortunate that no one else was hurt,” he said, Boston Herald reported.

Almost the entire vehicle was inside the station’s lobby after the man drove his vehicle up the handicapped-accessible ramp and rammed the doors several times, the DA said.

Leicester Police officers then saw the man exit his vehicle carrying a rifle. The man aimed the weapon at officers before police opened fire on the suspect, Early said during a press conference in Leicester Sunday afternoon.

“The officers then rendered medical aid to the man until an ambulance arrived, which was a very short time later,” the DA added. “They transported him to St. Vincent Hospital in Worcester, where he was pronounced deceased.”

Screen-Shot-2021-05-09-at-5.43.16-PM-750x536.png

The Rest: https://www.lawofficer.com/massachu...rams-police-station-suv-pulls-rifle-officers/