Reports from affected cities

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
What a bunch of traitorous pussies. Writing stern letters to them isn’t going to do anything though. These people only respect force, be they cops or BLM. It’s the only language they understand.
They don't even respect force. Look at the Summer Riots '20 thread. And "they" isn't a race. It's just bad people

unit414

Robin
What a bunch of traitorous pussies. Writing stern letters to them isn’t going to do anything though. These people only respect force, be they cops or BLM. It’s the only language they understand.

As I wrote in another post, when I was leaving the military there were opportunities with various police departments around the country. And they were targeting military members who were getting out. I toyed with the idea of entering that profession, but thought hard about my own strengths and weaknesses and decided I simply did not have the patience to deal with mouthy, dirtbag criminals. Now it's 30 years later, and I just know if I encountered BLM, ANTIFA or whoever, acting up, blocking traffic, whatever, I would be the guy who gets out of his car and confronts them... at least verbally, and physically if I have to defend myself from the human debris.

Yeah, I would probably be the one hit with some sort of charges, but I'm in a good position and of an age that none of it would have much impact on me. It would be sweet enough to give the protestors a piece of my mind, but it would be quite satisfying if I was attacked first and had the opportunity to tune up a punk or two. It will probably be just as well that I am never anywhere near any of these "protests."

Last edited:

MRAll134

Pelican
Another deliberate attack on a police officer. From Oklahoma City, a suspect disabled a police car and then began shooting at the officer, who was trapped in his car. Strange times (from May 4th):

Video: OKC police officer shoots suspect through windshield, survives vehicle ambush
OKLAHOMA CITY — A video of a vehicle ambush attack on an Oklahoma City police officer is a must-watch for every cop in America. Aside from the horrific details, the video also demonstrates a survival mindset in action.

Officer Samuel Flowers was driving south on Martin Luther King Boulevard on his way to an unrelated disturbance call when he encountered Quinton Pace also driving south. Pace struck Officer Flowers’ vehicle several times before both vehicles were disabled. As Officer Flowers was trapped inside his vehicle—as Pace exited his vehicle with a gun and began firing at Officer Flowers.

Source: https://www.lawofficer.com/orc-police-ambush-survive/

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
All these subtle moves that are screwing with the supply chains is really making that leaked memo something of a worthwhile read whether you believe its a fake or not.

These pipelines being shut down on top of the big impact many variables are having are coming together quite nicely dont you think?

Far too many coincidences going on.

Nobody arrested Napoleon when he cannonaded grapeshot into the mob to disperse them. The race thing is one of the few barriers preventing a fully formed people-resistance to the tyrants and their brigades. Were we all a bunch of colonial descendants, I think we would not be in this predicament. Though I think the commie satanic brainwashing is a bigger issue than the race differences. That really is the nail in the coffin on any inertia-building resistance movement.

I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought this "anti-protest" tactic was worth being aware of, to break up mobs but also how it's being used to "punish" opposition.

Skunk water is a liquid compound with an overpowering odour that has been described by those who have experienced it as the smell of sewage mixed with rotting corpses. In reality, it is a concoction of chemicals that causes intense nausea, obstructing normal breathing, causing violent gagging and vomiting. The company’s safety sheet also indicates that it can cause skin irritation, eye and abdominal pain. Palestinians have also reported that it causes hair loss.
Of course, the Israeli forces do not use it to suppress protests; they also deploy it for collective punishment. Skunk trucks pass through Palestinian neighbourhoods spraying buildings in retaliation for local residents protesting Israeli occupation and apartheid.

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
(((Civil Rights))) were just an anti-white battering ram, not grounded in any truth whatsoever.

Whites fell for it hook line and sinker.
The term itself is a giveaway. The country was founded with an acknowledgment of natural rights granted by God. You can certainly challenge the biblical basis for that but that’s nevertheless what the founding documents reference, rights endowed by God.

I don’t know what civil rights are because it’s never explained. Something apart from other rights I guess. So according to America’s founders God gives people rights in spite of their government, and according to civil rights Jews white people give black people rights in spite of white people. Or something like that.

Edit: Thinking on this further, maybe it’s that natural rights are given by God apart from people, and civil rights are given by people apart from God. That would make sense and encompass all the homo and criminal behavior consistent with what we understand as the civil rights movement.

Last edited:

DenizenJane

Woodpecker

Overwhelming amount of activity. I could see this on a weekend in Chicago, but not Minneapolis.

The town is cooked.

BiggNastee

Kingfisher

Overwhelming amount of activity. I could see this on a weekend in Chicago, but not Minneapolis.

The town is cooked.
Helter Skelter

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
img.jpg

Disabled veteran says four black women brutally attacked her on Mother's Day: 'F*** you, you white b****'.

Louisville Metro Police Department officers are investigating an attack on Mother’s Day that left a woman injured in a Kroger parking lot.

Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown told WAVE 3 News the incident happened Sunday as she was leaving a Kroger located on Breckinridge Lane. Brown, a disabled Army veteran, said she was parked in a handicapped space near the entrance. When she started to back out of the space, she said she noticed another vehicle behind her, blocking her in.

“I get out and I say, ‘Do you guys need any help?’ and she said, ‘F*** you, you white b****.’ I said, ‘Hold on, you don’t even know me,’” Brown said. “I said, ‘That’s fine. If you don’t need anything, that’s fine. I’ll get back in the car.’”

Brown said the vehicle blocking her appeared to be a black Dodge vehicle — either a Charger or Challenger. She said the vehicle’s passengers, four young Black women, proceeded to throw the contents of a cup at her before attacking her.

BLMeToo

Pigeon
So I live in Manhattan. I left briefly from April '20 to June '20, so I've been here through most of this crap.

Right now the city is going back to "normal". I never walk outside with a mask, nor have I ever since the plandemic started. And, thankfully, the cops do not care. I walked by cops with no mask and no one says a word. In fact, only twice have I gotten anyone telling me to wear a mask, and I just ignored them.

I'm not gonna lie...the city does feel more unsafe. More crazies walking around at night, more than usual. Cops seem to not care, and there's a definite feeling that this isn't the Manhattan of 2019. Lots of restaurants have closed, plenty of NY landmark restaurants, but not every one. the Archdiocese of NY just announced that parishioners who are vaccinated no longer need to wear masks, but I'm not wearing a mask in church either.

I'm job-hunting and looking to move to a red state. The sad thing is, in spite of all the flaws of the city (expensive, socially liberal up the wazoo, moral degeneracy), I honestly do love it here. I will miss it here. For better or worse, I got to live right in the capital of modern civilization, our new Rome, and see its decline firsthand.

Any other NYers? Or did you all go to Florida already?

Pointy Elbows

Sparrow
Orthodox
So I live in Manhattan. I left briefly from April '20 to June '20, so I've been here through most of this crap.

Right now the city is going back to "normal". I never walk outside with a mask, nor have I ever since the plandemic started. And, thankfully, the cops do not care. I walked by cops with no mask and no one says a word. In fact, only twice have I gotten anyone telling me to wear a mask, and I just ignored them.

I'm not gonna lie...the city does feel more unsafe. More crazies walking around at night, more than usual. Cops seem to not care, and there's a definite feeling that this isn't the Manhattan of 2019. Lots of restaurants have closed, plenty of NY landmark restaurants, but not every one. the Archdiocese of NY just announced that parishioners who are vaccinated no longer need to wear masks, but I'm not wearing a mask in church either.

I'm job-hunting and looking to move to a red state. The sad thing is, in spite of all the flaws of the city (expensive, socially liberal up the wazoo, moral degeneracy), I honestly do love it here. I will miss it here. For better or worse, I got to live right in the capital of modern civilization, our new Rome, and see its decline firsthand.

I'm not a NYer but have a relative that lives in NYC several years. Reports same as you - a distinct degradation in the last year. Cops overwhelmed, criminals emboldened, scared Asians and some whites when they are in public. Night time is a wild west. He has been harassed and followed a few blocks until turning and confronting the guy. Witnessed a few robberies. Asian friends finally admitting it isn't white sooopremacists keeping them on edge. Last flight landing at LaGuardia was a free for all once the seatbelt release sign came on, pushing aside older ladies and jostling like the place was on fire. He's very athletic and pretty big but avoids the subway. He says much the same - decline of the great city right in front of his eyes.

MRAll134

Pelican
Chicago continues to swirl down the drain, with Mayor L. Lightfoot getting a "no-confidence" vote from one of the police unions. Also, Lightfoot wont allow white Sergeants to become Lieutenants, because of diversity quotas. I did not think Chicago could get any worse (high taxes, huge budget deficits):

Chicago Police Union Issues Vote of No Confidence in Anti-White Racist Mayor Lori Lightfoot (VIDEO)
Chicago’s largest police union has issued a vote of no confidence in Mayor Lori Lightfoot amid calls for her resignation over her overt racism against white people.

Officers cited a “lack of consideration” for police officers’ working conditions.

Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 7 President John Catanzara said in an announcement on YouTube that the union’s members voted unanimously for the no confidence vote in the mayor, as well as Police Superintendent David Brown and First Deputy Superintendent Eric Carter.

“There was a motion from the floor and a second from the floor with the unanimous vote with zero dissent for a no confidence vote against the mayor, the superintendent, and the first deputy. The basis for this no-confidence vote is pretty simple. It’s two-fold. It’s a lack of respect for the Gold Star families and the cancellation of the St. Jude parade, not only to Gold Star families but our members who look forward to remembering the fallen every year,” Catanzara said....

Source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...anti-white-racist-mayor-lori-lightfoot-video/

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

I used to love NY, the food, the museums, the fact there was always something to do, the food, the food and I even liked a little of the grit. This was 10 years ago when I used to go with my little sister sight seeing and....eating haha. So as much as it’s terrible now and we all bad mouth NY I understand how you feel and I’m sorry the situation has forced you to move, it’s a shame.

I’m a huge history buff and I love going to the MET, especially to see a lot of the ancient stuff from my ancestors and it makes me sad that right now it seems I’ll probably never go again.