Reports from affected cities

N°6

Ostrich
Regardless of politics, geopolitics and the ancient tribal instinct and ancestral memory, you have to take each man as you find him until his character proves that he’s best avoided.

My opinion of black men hasn’t changed out of all this but my opinion of middle class white women playing the bastard daughters of Marie Antoinette and Daenerys Targaryen with Chad’s sperm donation, certainly has.

White women are projecting the homicide of a man who apparently beat up a woman onto white men and that is amazing.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
The first thing I'm judging anyone on is dress and body language.

This is 99.9% accurate.
Right, when I lived in the south there was a huge difference in black people you saw driving up to Church on Sunday and those hanging out in the back alleys.

Its the same with those who say "all white people are bad" and can't differentiate between a trailer park meth head and Adrian Rogers.

Was I wary of the black grandpa who dressed like "uncle phil" and his disabled daughter that lived in my subdivision or did I make a point to "walk out of my neighborhood" white trailer park teenagers just sort of 'wandering' through people's back yards in the middle of the work week.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
This is the prime difference between racism as a system and racism as an outcome.

If I were to apply my judgement based on dress and body language as a system while being utterly race blind then I would say I'm not a racist.

But if by applying that standard I avoided blacks more often than whites because many blacks had alarming dress and body language then an equalitarian would say the result was racist and therefore the system itself was inherently racist.

MKE-Ed

Robin
I can tell you from experience that blacks and Hispanics really dislike each other.
This is very true. I know a lot of Mexicans and Puerto Rican’s and they actually dislike blacks and are appalled by the events from the last several days. Blacks seem to think that Latinos in general are on their side, but once they become a sizable majority blacks are going to face some serious levels of discrimination. I saw video of Mexicans now arming up to protect their businesses in Cicero, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. The Mexican gangs there are now fighting off looters in this suburb.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Found out they got bussed in from Birmingham :hmm:
Makes me wonder. from what I heard about Birmingham, AL they had peaceful protest but people getting bussed in en masse makes me worried. I I left my shotgun at the house because it's not fitted for carrying. I'm just going to go with two magazines for my 9mm with a CNC permit.

Please guys pray for my city that it does not go chaotic and pray that the protesters only protest instead of riot.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Flip the info over to the Chan’s
Will do, walking to the greyhound station now. Spoke to the state troopers. They said there's rumours of them coming in later. You know how those ppl have a nighttime affinity over broad daylight

On my way I saw this....

Not sure that's gear for peaceful protest... Keeping my eyes and ears peeled though.
No busses yet...

I do see a lot of rental cars though.

Last edited:
This is very true. I know a lot of Mexicans and Puerto Rican’s and they actually dislike blacks and are appalled by the events from the last several days. Blacks seem to think that Latinos in general are on their side, but once they become a sizable majority blacks are going to face some serious levels of discrimination. I saw video of Mexicans now arming up to protect their businesses in Cicero, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. The Mexican gangs there are now fighting off looters in this suburb.
In my experience blacks know Hispanics are not on their side. This whole Black and Brown unity thing doesn't exist outside of high IQ minorities who spend most of their time in multicultural or white majority jobs / neighborhoods.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
I've already seen several people in the downtown restaurants while they're closed. They have this sense of determination in their eyes. I know they're locked and loaded too. They're ready for it. So am I. Lord willing, I don't have to fire a single round. But you better believe I'll take out one of these paid goons if I absolutely have to.

Easy_C

Crow
My area is still quiet. No signs of disruption EXCEPT someone put up a BLM flyer instructing people to text “ENOUGH” to 55156 taped up on a telephone pole by a thorough way that passes near the neighborhood. I’ve been chatting to locals and one of them mentioned that the local police are all from the town and they have a reputation of cracking down hard on outsiders who try to cause problems so most of them keep driving on to easier areas.