Reports from affected cities

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
Fox news but...eh.

It’s the same demographic that lives in the south side of Chicago that is the source of this crime wave and out of control violence. Chicago’s mayor continues to blame the violence on guns, this despite the fact that Chicago has the most restrictive gun laws in the country. This is like blaming spoons and forks for someone being obese. With that kind of intellect, Chicago is never going to get this under control.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
It’s the same demographic that lives in the south side of Chicago that is the source of this crime wave and out of control violence. Chicago’s mayor continues to blame the violence on guns, this despite the fact that Chicago has the most restrictive gun laws in the country. This is like blaming spoons and forks for someone being obese. With that kind of intellect, Chicago is never going to get this under control.
Residents in these high crime areas often won’t even assist Police when children are murdered. I’m sure there are still “normal” people living in these areas, but the question has to be asked if the majority simply wants it this way. They certainly don’t care enough about crime to bother voting for anyone that will actually handle it. At this point, they would probably be better off offering government assistance to relocate innocents and simply let the black gangbangers run the neighborhoods.

Wasp

Pigeon
Meanwhile here in NYC, you can urinate on the street, you can beat up elderly Asians (if your skin is black, of course and not get called a racist for it and not even get arrested as a priority) and yet a white woman walking her dogs without a leash IS arrested.

So much for "up and coming NYC getting better". It isn't. Right now, it's summer and a lot of things are not happening, but the Fall is going to be...let's just say, not very pleasant in nearly every indicator.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Meanwhile here in NYC, you can urinate on the street, you can beat up elderly Asians (if your skin is black, of course and not get called a racist for it and not even get arrested as a priority) and yet a white woman walking her dogs without a leash IS arrested.

So much for "up and coming NYC getting better". It isn't. Right now, it's summer and a lot of things are not happening, but the Fall is going to be...let's just say, not very pleasant in nearly every indicator.
Time for these uppity whites to get a taste of the law. The arrogance to think you can walk your dogs outside without a leash or walk around outside yourself without your own leash (ID). Why should a person be able to just walk around without a driver’s license? Whites have gotten away with this kind of antisocial behavior for far too long. Justice has been served.

Easy_C

Peacock
there's a bunch of pantifa crying on Reddit about how the police didn't save them.

Edit: there's some guys in Motorcycle Club gear present on the "team America" side. Interesting development.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
E9LKLvBWUAgqspa

E9LKLvPWYAozn36

look at all those muzzled dogs.. only mayor beetlejuice in the front row is exempt while the legion of security guards she employs but doesn't care for must suffer in hypercapnia.

2 Corinthians 3:18 - "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as ]by the Spirit of the Lord."

BLMeToo

Sparrow
Tim Pool did a segment saying New York is looking like something out of 1984 with all of the Covid and vaccination signs. Just curious if anyone is in New York and can comment on that.

I never read 1984, but yeah you're starting to see signs outside restaurants saying they require the jab in order to enter. I saw it in front of McDonald's on 47th.

I got turned away from seating inside a restaurant because I'm not jabbed. Most places still have outdoor seating that's available for the non-vaxed. My gym said they won't be mandating the jab passport until September 13 (which is the official deadline for full adoption). My guess is most people will go along with it. Right now it's slow, but I think it's gonna ramp up. I'm getting out of New York by December.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I never read 1984, but yeah you're starting to see signs outside restaurants saying they require the jab in order to enter. I saw it in front of McDonald's on 47th.

I got turned away from seating inside a restaurant because I'm not jabbed. Most places still have outdoor seating that's available for the non-vaxed. My gym said they won't be mandating the jab passport until September 13 (which is the official deadline for full adoption). My guess is most people will go along with it. Right now it's slow, but I think it's gonna ramp up. I'm getting out of New York by December.
Will these businesses have the balls to deny un-vaxxed black patrons? It’s only like quarter of their population is vaxxed if I’m not mistaken. This could get really interesting... but I suspect many of these businesses will “forget” to ask anyone but straight white males.