Reports from affected cities

BLMeToo

Sparrow
Will these businesses have the balls to deny un-vaxxed black patrons? It’s only like quarter of their population is vaxxed if I’m not mistaken. This could get really interesting... but I suspect many of these businesses will “forget” to ask anyone but straight white males.

That's actually a thorny topic here in NY, because the main holdouts on the jab are lower-income black people. I think eventually they'll get bullied into it by the rappers and whoever.

For me, nobody's said a thing to me about masking up and I'm a 6'2", 225-lb man. I take the train and go into stores freely without a mask.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
These are vids' from Detroit, at night. It sounds worse than Kabul:

We love our guns in Detroit and Michigan in general, trust me we rival Texas in that regard I don’t think I know a single household that doesn’t own multiple guns. I think all of that is just people playing with their toys, on holidays in Detroit everyone is blowing off ammo. I’ve driven through the nastiest suburbs of Detroit at night, while yes it’s a disgusting city with disgusting people it’s not like that there aren’t multiple shootouts going on. That had to of been a holiday.

Wasp

Pigeon
I hate to spoil the fun for some, but I am a New Yorker and live in NYC. The overwhelming majority of people here are in favor of forced vaccination and most people will go along with the requirement at restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. I am not saying this is a good thing, just the nature of this city. In fact, NYC is one of the most compliant cities in the US when it comes to these sorts of mandates.

The main holdouts are: conservative white men (a section of them) and non-white low-income types. Since there is really very few white men left in this city, the majority being older guys who live in certain neighborhoods or very left-wing millennials who were outcasts in their towns, the main "opposition" would be coming from non-whites. But, most people in NYC who patronize the more expensive restaurants do NOT tend to be black or latino, so it's not really going to be much of an issue. The only way this might change is the usual media outcry: a white male/female asks a Black customer to show vaccine proof, some sort of verbal struggle ensues and the media blow it up and claim we are all klan members. Since whites are mostly cowardly, they will bow down to the outcry and suspend the requirement. But, I really don't see that happening barring anything unusual.

I still cannot, for the life of me, understand why some of you here refuse to leave this city. In my case, the only reason I am here is because I live way better than most people who emigrate here and I sort of have a "dynasty" going since I am a fourth-generation New Yorker with "waspy" origins. Plus, I do not pay taxes in this city and travel out of it often. NYC is really more like a base of operations for me since it is so easy to get away with stuff here, but anyone who willingly chooses to live here only to make a low salary and put up with so much red tape is really dumb. Poor people do not belong in this city except if you really enjoy being a member of the service class.

I am a fourth-generation New Yorker with "waspy" origins.
Given your username I never would have guessed, would have thought you may be a mennonite, or a baptist perhaps! No mulberry greasers in your social circles?

Right on though, screw that place, same with Chicago and other cities that were once hubs, they are now gradually becoming a technocratic safari with each passing year.

MRAll134

Pelican
@MichaelWitcoff did an interview with Radix Verum and they talked about Tarrio. Verum believes he is a gov' informant. Many informants get slaps on the wrist like this, to maintain their cover. The interview:

@MichaelWitcoff you should promote your podcast more. I wasn't aware you had one. :)

There has been a suspicious lack of video coming out of NOLA and other places hit by Ida. Ida wasn't so bad in the end, but a major power supply was cut (hence lack of video perhaps), and it just seems weird that we're hearing so little about it.
I wonder how many murders there were in those dark hours.

Wasp

Pigeon
I hate to spoil the fun for some, but I am a New Yorker and live in NYC. The overwhelming majority of people here are in favor of forced vaccination and most people will go along with the requirement at restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. I am not saying this is a good thing, just the nature of this city. In fact, NYC is one of the most compliant cities in the US when it comes to these sorts of mandates.

The main holdouts are: conservative white men (a section of them) and non-white low-income types. Since there is really very few white men left in this city, the majority being older guys who live in certain neighborhoods or very left-wing millennials who were outcasts in their towns, the main "opposition" would be coming from non-whites. But, most people in NYC who patronize the more expensive restaurants do NOT tend to be black or latino, so it's not really going to be much of an issue. The only way this might change is the usual media outcry: a white male/female asks a Black customer to show vaccine proof, some sort of verbal struggle ensues and the media blow it up and claim we are all klan members. Since whites are mostly cowardly, they will bow down to the outcry and suspend the requirement. But, I really don't see that happening barring anything unusual.

I still cannot, for the life of me, understand why some of you here refuse to leave this city. In my case, the only reason I am here is because I live way better than most people who emigrate here and I sort of have a "dynasty" going since I am a fourth-generation New Yorker with "waspy" origins. Plus, I do not pay taxes in this city and travel out of it often. NYC is really more like a base of operations for me since it is so easy to get away with stuff here, but anyone who willingly chooses to live here only to make a low salary and put up with so much red tape is really dumb. Poor people do not belong in this city except if you really enjoy being a member of the service class.

Just like I predicted, please see:

BLM has been protesting the restaurant...I predicted it way back because this always turns out like this. Black customers are among the worst you can have, and I knew they would end up with a situation like this. "Unfortunately" for these black opportunists though, none of the hostesses were white. If the hostess had been a white female, all hell would have broken lose and she would have been labeled a "Karen" by the mass media, most likely vilified and fired, but the vaccine mandate will remain in place. Barring something short of a "George Floyd" type situation, BLM can only go so far. You see, this has never been about racism, but about power, about shaming conservatives and white people simply for "being white". When that narrative fails, then the far left ruling our cities do nothing about things.

By the way, it's hilarious how the controlled news media refer to them as "texas women". They are BLACK women, big difference. They may be from Texas, but they sure ain't a typical Texan that the media likes to vilify.

This country is such a pathetic joke, and I am sorry I was ever born in the wrong time to witness the zoo it is today. I have lost all respect for most Americans today.

BLMeToo

Sparrow

Yep. Not a native New Yorker, but I lived here for the past 6 years and I can corroborate. New Yorkers, especially Manhattanite and liberal transplants, are incredibly pozzed, and very few are openly against mandates. I'm leaving this city for good next month. I can't live here anymore. I know vax passport mandate enforcement is shoddy so far, but knowing the culture here, the upper middle-class whites (really, the only whites here) will go along with it.

South America, here I come.

Wasp

Pigeon
Yep. Not a native New Yorker, but I lived here for the past 6 years and I can corroborate. New Yorkers, especially Manhattanite and liberal transplants, are incredibly pozzed, and very few are openly against mandates. I'm leaving this city for good next month. I can't live here anymore. I know vax passport mandate enforcement is shoddy so far, but knowing the culture here, the upper middle-class whites (really, the only whites here) will go along with it.

South America, here I come.
I'd give you a "like", but can't give likes for some reason. Yes, I agree with you. The only whites here are basically upper middle-class whites. Everyone else is either ghetto hood type or living lives of quiet desperation. The only reason I'm in this city is because it's very familiar to me (born and raised), and financially I am in a very comfortable position. It has advantages in that sense, especially if you are crafty and realize it's basically a third world demographic that you can use to your advantage to "game" the system for many things.

To me, the liberal transplants are the worst though. Hahaha, yes, the enforcement has been such a joke, like so many other things in this city when it comes to enforcement. I wish you well, but definitely recommend you leave. I would never recommend this city to anyone not from here and especially if any potential transplant is reading me: DON'T come here unless you are already very well off. This isn't a city for poor/lower middle class white people.

MRAll134

Pelican
Race hustler and cryptkeeper Al Sharpton gets shouted down in Del Rio, Texas. Sometimes, people go to the well too many times:

VIDEO: Texans Shout Down Al Sharpton’s Border Speech, ‘We Don’t Want Your Racism In Texas, Get Outta Here’
Video footage from the U.S.-Mexico border shows Texans heckling and shouting over the speech of liberal race activist Al Sharpton, who traveled to the state to complain about unproven claims of Border Patrol brutality against illegal immigrants from Haiti. Texans repeatedly Sharpton to “get out of Texas.”

“Kids are being sedated at the U.S. border, why are you not being a voice for the children, why are you stoking racism where it doesn’t exist?” protesters asked a visibly uncomfortable Sharpton, who repeatedly turned his head and craned his neck to look behind himself as the jeering continued.

“Why are you coming and trying to provoke violence? Why are you here advocating for violence? Why are you here advocating for violence? Del Rio is not a racist city, Del Rio is a loving, caring community,” one onlooker shouted. “We don’t want your racism in Texas, get outta here. Nobody wants your racist nonsense in Del Rio. You’re a racist, nobody wants you in Texas! Why are you not a voice for the children?”

The Rest: https://nationalfile.com/video-texa...ont-want-your-racism-in-texas-get-outta-here/

MRAll134

Pelican
Seattle is now District 9. A homeless camp has been set-up next to a K-to-9 elementary school. Unsurprisingly, attendance is down this year:

Enrollment drops at Seattle public school that houses violent homeless encampment
Principal Tipton Blish of the Broadview- Thompson K-8 public school in Seattle admitted in an email that classrooms will need to be reorganized to due to plummeting enrollment. The school is currently home to a violent homeless encampment which has been growing for more than a year...

Untitled-design---2021-09-26T231752.805.jpg
...Blish added, "Seattle Schools has made the decision to reduce the number of teachers at a handful of schools earlier than it has in the past and has done so in schools with significant drops in student numbers. Broadview-Thompson's current size is nearly 100 fewer than was predicted in January."

The email directly contradicts public disclosure requests filed by The Post Millennial which showed an increase in student enrollment throughout the summer heading into the fall. The numbers were suspect as many families told The Post Millennial that they had pulled their children because of safety concerns...

The Rest: https://thepostmillennial.com/enrol...hool-that-houses-violent-homeless-encampment/