Reports from affected cities

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Schools and colleges are fight clubs now. NSFW language.

They've designed schools to encourage violence.
  1. The students are not socialized due to returning from lockdowns and wearing facemasks, which makes them fail to pick up on facial queues.
  2. The students dress very sexually, agitating the boys and girls alike as they fight to establish a pecking order.
  3. Punishments are lax or almost desired by the students "oh boy another suspension, who cares."
  4. Racial quotas in punishments lead to black students simply getting away with it. Imagine a schoolboard being asked why their black students are suspended at ten times the rate of the white students. They try to punish blacks less to overcome that.
  5. The grades and the education are completely fake, and the children pick up on that.
  6. It is literally a prison, but without effective guards.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Not a "city" but I heard report through the grapevine (a state trooper who is a good friend of someone I work with) to the effect that things have gotten crazy on major interstates. There's numbers of drivers of a certain demographic who are extremely aggressive, fast drivers and become livid when they get pulled over by state patrol. One incident occurred where one of them got cut off by a semi so the pulled up alongside the semi and fired a shot into the cab, hitting the driver.
I have to drive on a major interstate to go from my current house to visit my parents who live 45 minutes away unless I take a 30 minute detour, which would let me avoid most of it. I've driven on this interstate hundreds and hundreds of times at all hours of the day, years before covid until now.

I cannot understate how bad it has gotten. Most of the times I make this trip now there is an accident, and a bad one at that. It is horrifying to drive on this interstate now. Three times in my life have I had to accelerate on the highway to avoid someone about to hit me approaching at 100+ mph. All three of those times were since this summer.

There are so many more drivers who are fighting to get ahead of the traffic, swerving, cutting people off. If there is one foot of clearance, they will take it. I never liked to drive close behind the person in front of me, but doing that now is suicidal, because someone will still cut you off or the person in front of you will have to break when they are cut off.

I see very few people pulled over now for traffic violations. There used to be more people pulled over than there were accidents, now there are more accidents than there are people pulled over on average per trip. I have to imagine on this small stretch of road there are people dying on it just about every day, it gives me anxiety to drive on this road where it did not before.

And a weird thing is there are a lot of fires now. Some sort of chemical plant had a fire recently, and a Catholic parish burnt down. I actually drove past that chemical plant as it was on fire with my wife in the car asleep. It was maybe 200 yards away, and I didn't even wake her up because I didn't want her to panic as we slowly drove past it in bumper to bumper traffic.

Also the billboards have become so much more degenerate. Gambling, sexual images, alcohol, horrendous stuff, how could I even have my kids in the car with me driving on this interstate?

All in all even if I didn't read any news, with no exaggeration it would feel like society was collapsing around me.

Easy_C

Peacock
I figured as much. Even pre-COVID the turnpike was full of psychopaths. Me and my wife have guessed as much would happen because we know that the mix of neurotic, sociopathic leftist white people and aggressive "diverse" people makes for a volatile combo on the highways at the best of times and it would be exponentially worse with the stress load that the COVID panic has put on them.

DenizenJane

Woodpecker

Mad Max.

According to the reporter this gang attack was carried out by "riders".

Boston has one of the more radical Soros DA's if i recall. It's unlikely any of these lowlifes will be charged. And i didn't hear anything in the segment that even suggests the state takes it seriously or plans to crack down on dirt bike gangs. Just that the police would love to have your cell phone videos (as if there isnt a state of the art surveillance grid already in place).

I feel bad for the old guy. I don't think folks from his generation realize how bad things have gotten (and continue to fall).

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
According to the reporter this gang attack was carried out by "riders".

Boston has one of the more radical Soros DA's if i recall. It's unlikely any of these lowlifes will be charged. And i didn't hear anything in the segment that even suggests the state takes it seriously or plans to crack down on dirt bike gangs. Just that the police would love to have your cell phone videos (as if there isnt a state of the art surveillance grid already in place).

I feel bad for the old guy. I don't think folks from his generation realize how bad things have gotten (and continue to fall).

From the news source:

"In May, Boston police announced a crackdown on illegal dirt bikes, mopeds and scooters, arresting 18 people and taking 30 vehicles they said were tearing through streets recklessly and irresponsibly."

So no, they already are cracking down on this... even though nothing will come out of the arrests, the vehicles that are seized will not be easily replaced because hoodlums are poor.

Out of all big blue America cities, Boston the best and safest. Of course Boston is still doomed, but, it will be one of the last American cities to truly fall. The first American city to go up, and one of the last to fall.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
From the news source:

"In May, Boston police announced a crackdown on illegal dirt bikes, mopeds and scooters, arresting 18 people and taking 30 vehicles they said were tearing through streets recklessly and irresponsibly."

So no, they already are cracking down on this... even though nothing will come out of the arrests, the vehicles that are seized will not be easily replaced because hoodlums are poor.

Out of all big blue America cities, Boston the best and safest. Of course Boston is still doomed, but, it will be one of the last American cities to truly fall. The first American city to go up, and one of the last to fall.
When you say “fall,” what does that look like? Detroit? Walking Dead? T2: Judgment Day?

I think I have an idea of a fallen city, but to what extent are the existing US cities already there and what does it look like once they have officially fallen? I’m thinking along the lines of Sarajevo or Beruit in the midst of an ongoing armed conflict.

Easy_C

Peacock
When you say “fall,” what does that look like? Detroit? Walking Dead? T2: Judgment Day?

I think I have an idea of a fallen city, but to what extent are the existing US cities already there and what does it look like once they have officially fallen? I’m thinking along the lines of Sarajevo or Beruit in the midst of an ongoing armed conflict.

Afghanistan. City centers locked down by corrupt cops, a variety of warlords, cops, gangs, and insurgents exercising fiefdom over all other areas, skirmishing for control, and extorting civilians.

Gimlet

Kingfisher

Mad Max.

We have these guys riding around like maniacs where I live. Even worse, here they keep their lights turned off. They cross the double yellow to pass you on the left. Cops used to pull them over a few years ago, but now they don't even bother.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
They've designed schools to encourage violence.
  1. The students are not socialized due to returning from lockdowns and wearing facemasks, which makes them fail to pick up on facial queues.
  2. The students dress very sexually, agitating the boys and girls alike as they fight to establish a pecking order.
  3. Punishments are lax or almost desired by the students "oh boy another suspension, who cares."
  4. Racial quotas in punishments lead to black students simply getting away with it. Imagine a schoolboard being asked why their black students are suspended at ten times the rate of the white students. They try to punish blacks less to overcome that.
  5. The grades and the education are completely fake, and the children pick up on that.
  6. It is literally a prison, but without effective guards.
Boys will be boys. Seems Gillette's ad campaign hasn't caught on in Greenville. Also, why are there mobile phones recording things in school? Mobile phones should not be allowed to be used during school hours.

However, this is nothing new. Think about 1980's movies discussing school violence. It used to be worse:

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Another black on white hate crime as two dudes unleash a pit bull on a couple walking their dog.

Two dreadlocked urbanites. These blacks are a real problem. Also, pit bulls should be illegal and disposed of. I’ve had enough personal experience with these dogs to be able to dismiss as BS the whole “but it’s all about the owner” apologetics every time one of these vicious dogs attacks somebody or somebody’s dog. Regardless, most of these dogs are owned by blacks, which should tell you enough about the dogs’ disposition. Like orcs and their wargs.

Last edited:

Crazy88

Pigeon
It started out with high end stores like Louis Vutton, Chanel, Nordstrom, etc. Now they’ve moved on to more middle-end stores like Best Buy and Home Depot. I wonder what’s next:

And it’s starting to spread to other parts of the country outside California. There has to be a point where things hit rock bottom and people fight back, I guess we’re not there yet.

If only we had some roof-top Koreans like in the 1992 Rodney King riots. But in today’s climate, the corrupt DAs would go after the law abiding citizens protecting their stores and livelihoods instead of the looters.

I’ll tell you what would put an instant stop to all this. We just need some flash mobs of white people to start looting.

Wasp

Pigeon
The fact that people have NOT really fought back really shows just how disgusting this country has become, full of cowards and people who talk much, but do little (if anything). I am "over" this ex-country, and the best advice I can give is to simply live your life morally as much as you can, be a separatist, do NOT participate insofar as you can avoid many of the alleged trappings of this truly vile, and evil society. This country is done.